So what happened last night? I lasted til 3AM EST

So what happened last night? I lasted til 3AM EST

HWNDU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html
discord.gg/t6fZ5
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are still watching this? I haven't tuned in since NM and now I see it's just pointing at a flag.

Whats the point of watching now? The dudes lost so hard he has to say unspecified location and no longer have a cult.

FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS FUCK YOU MODS

I think we're trying to drive him off the Earth, make him put it in space!

Weaponized autistic shitposting has won again. Was there an image of Shia waiting with a bat next to flagpole?

Leboof that dirty hobo is guarding the pole all day and night so drone user had to retreat.

But he can't camp in the middle of nowhere forever. He has to leave at some point.

Well keep on keeping on, guys. It's great watching this dude break down in front of the camera every few weeks. He's a failure as an artist and just an average joe actor, so it's funny seeing him try to expand into other territories and fail.

Also do mods just hate HWNDU threads or do we post too many? I remember that they were getting removed pretty constantly and it looks like they still are.

There was a bird on stream a few minutes ago and i just heard a crow, i love birds so much!

why don't you guys just clone his website and somehow divert his traffic to it, then stage whatever you want in the video stream?

Just a thought.

thanks for the update! curious what happened.

There he is

Not much.

Drone user observed the scene via drone camera and spotted Shia swinging a bat.

Ebrietas in the thread!

This is why I love Sup Forums. We've managed to reduce a Hollywood actor to guarding a bare flagpole on a farm in Tennessee.

At this point it's just a nolifer or two monitoring activity

Shia will try again soon and we'll be there with a MAGA hat to put on it.

If we go forward with the drone plan Shia's head should be considered a target of opportunity. He'd lose his fucking mind.

THEY SHUT DOWN THE EMBED VERSION FOR OTHER SITES

THEY ARE ON SUCIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW

All I've got to say is thank you, you autistic glorious bastards

Fuck you alt-rightards

Shia did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be illegal to bash a Nazi, and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

We should stamp out racism and Nazism where we find it.

He was wrongfully arrested, and you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend because no sane girl would go near you mouth breathers.

HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US

>Thumbnail

Nice roleplay.

MODS please delete this thread. HWNDU IS THE CANCER KILLING Sup Forums

no this guy is right! Let them display their art.. stop stop stop with all the interference you permavirgin basement dwellers!

Thank you for the upgrade

come on then...

alt-right pussies like you would get your faces smashed in.

There is actually some press on this today, so it's technically political news well within the boundaries of being discussed here.

Hello Shia

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html

Top kek

No

I find incredible how that slipped from all the duration of season one of HWNDU

No one talked about that on camera

>punches people he disagrees with
>thinks he's not implementing the entire essence of fascism.

That's some fresh copy pasta

Yes!

Hi Luke

discord.gg/t6fZ5

New link before mods delete this thread again.

he's the best lolcow in years.
IN YEARS

>mouth breathers
>DEVIDE
this bait is breddy gud

Well that explains why he's so erratic as an adult, his dad diddled him.

That's pedowood for you.

Fuck you alt-rightards

Shia did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be illegal to bash a Nazi, and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

We should stamp out racism and Nazism where we find it.

He was wrongfully arrested, and you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend because no sane girl would go near you mouth breathers.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Thank god you aren't getting first post anymore you retard. HWNDU threads are usually good and you just try to ruin them with your gay anime shit.

I hope this would be true story.

Why the fuck are there so many girls now? Since when do cunts lurk Sup Forums?

sweet.

The problem is you people never bash Nazis. You bash old dudes and women and short kids who happen to disagree with your politics. You are angry young men and women who have been brainwashed into believing violence will solve your issues

IT IS

There are probably way more girls on here than you think there are :^)

>I hate fascism
>I'm going to beat people up for having the wrong political opinions

rly makes u think

dat kekzalcoatl

welcome to Sup Forums

If you miss a little, you miss a lot

>Ebrietas
>anime

Do you think he's still under that pole, sleeping?

i dont understand. why would he put the stream back up to stream a bare flagpole? why would he not get a new flag made?

>millionaire having to guard a empty flag pole from a drone with a bat
My god we finally cracked him Sup Forums.
Months ago he was known as a big time actor, now he's broken

I can't believe girls would want to hang out with the bad and rowdy boys of comedy

yeah i hope we can get an update about him as for now

Drone user are you there? I can help!

wtf is that lol

>thread is not deleted yet

s-shadilay?

Shia with a baseball bat.
Drone footage from last night.

Just move to 8ch /hwndu/ niggers. Just don't be such a fucking new fag refugee. We need to find a way to remove this cucked mod.

I can't recognize a human figure there

I think the mods are starting to realize that all art is political

Not to mention we Meme'd the the man into power that Shia is protesting.

Praise Kek.

I really hope the Shia v Sup Forums timeline continues for a while yet getting more and more ridiculous with each incident.

archive.is/8XaeK

archive.is/cnSlb

Shadilay indeed, my Moorish friend

>Hollywood actor

not anymore

Link to the drone footage?

Holy crap, that was ebin

Time to praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Y'all should just fly like 3 drones around him to drive him crazy.

Also, whats the drone idea? Haven't tuned into HWNDU threads for a week or 2, thought it was still shut down.

All this......yet we can't save our country from the niggers.

Your eyes are seeing what they want to see. There is absolutely nothing there

DRONE FOOTAGE NOWNOWNOONWNO

It was confirmed by the drone user though unless he's a lying nignog

lol

yub racist dawg pol is a board of peace

Guys, I had a fucked up and weird dream tonight.

I dreamt I was reading a news piece of Shia being arrested after killing someone due to transpassing.

I do dream often about me using a computer or the internet, working as a programmer for almost a decade by now, things like shit tends to happen. But still.

Be careful out there, anons.

I haven't seen the term lolcow used in years, holy shit

The photograph posted in this thread is all we got

Indeed.

Drone was going to fly a bucket with a confederate flag attached and drop it on the pole. It would be extremely hard to take off (for you)

I must have missed something, who is drone user? Are there any sings of Shia making his next move?

we need pepe force 1 to play shadilay

I'd say this is much more political action than trolling.

>confederate flag

lame, only kek and maga please, someone take that fucking drone out of cletus hands

>when you meme on vacation

Personally, I think a couple of hillbilly redneck anons with drones should get together and do something like this (a flag with "Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums, political action and trolling are one in the same thing. Nice trips btw

Yeah just stream redpilled vids

How long is a drone's range? I want our guys safe

Let's drop a CB radio at the flag and red pill him.

just drop caltrops,lefties love caltrops