Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this still their best angle of attack? Have they really not got anything better on Trump? They've admitted that they made up this Russian BS in the wikileaks, if it wasn't obvious enough.

Wait, really? Where?

Keep repeating this. It is really helping red pill the people in my family who were Democrats and can see it's a fake news witchhunt.

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

Where the fuck have you been?

>the black lady detective
so progressive

Post a link to it or image, come on

I laughed harder at the idea of the donkey democrat

>Dems make asses out of themselves

hohoho

>muh Russia

sage

Why is being friends with Russia bad? It's very xenophobic of the Dems to think so.

Anything to keep from admitting they suck! Never change, Dems, never change!

Pic related.

That's the beauty of it. Trump has appeased the Republican congress. They stand to lose if he loses, so they will protect him, and will not let impeachment get anywhere close. So, even if there were some... unorthodox... events in his campaign, the dems still BTFO.

Imagine if Russia donated $25,000,000.00 to Trump's campaign. IMAGINE! Instead, Saudi Arabia donated $25,000,000.00 to Hillary's campaign, yet here we are.

So no Trump is bad because he's too friendly to Russia? Before the election he was going to get mad over Twitter and start WW3.

Make up your minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

But elephants are democrats though

The left always project their wrongdoings onto their opponents.

Shill thread, have a pic of me and post cute boys instead

they have nothing left man.
just let them be.

Give me more faggot.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you are a degenerate fag? Go do your hourly post on Sup Forums.

Herro

>Horsey

Where is the proof????????????

Oh that's right there isn't any.

I thought trump wanted war with russia? Why is msm confusing me :( do we hate russia or love them?

Obama told me that russia dindu nuffin and that this isnt the cold war anymore.

you need to kill yourself this instance, I am serious, go now and kill yourself

>muh birth certificate
>muh russia

Americans really do have short attention spans, don't they?

>no Calvin (((Klein))))
dropped

>still nothing found

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we're an ethnically and sexually diverse collective of people from all walks of life. get with the program, faggot

9/11
would ravage

Fuck off, he's gorgeous

There is more proof of Pizzagate than 'muh russhins

What would be the reasoning to go to war with Russia?

Trump doesn't want to and never has.

Thanks! Do you have Snapchat?

here's mine fag

>Be German and say this.

No wonder your country is getting overrun with Mussies. Your ancestors must be turning in their graves seeing a their proud country get turned into some degenerate haven.

I do but I'm not sharing it on here. But have my body

>country get turned into some degenerate haven.

Triggered? :^)

OP BTFO

lmao you're skinnyfat

> implying nazis weren't gay

funny because I'd bet money you're either an Ivan or an Achmed

Nice

Nice
My feet if anyone's into that

>what is beer belly
I have been drinking since 14. What do you expect?

Show dick, faggot :^)

ONE
PIECE
OF
EVIDENCE

Don't drink user, work on your lower waist

But Obama said it was impossible to hack the US elections. Did he lie?

Bet all you want Mussie lover. I live in the NW in a 93% white city. Feels good not being in a degenerate cesspool like Germany.

The NSA, the CIA and the FBI working together couldnt find any evidence of wrongdoing. Kill yourself.

Triggered? :^)

>evidence of what?
>what crime was committed?

These two questions need to be answered before I concern myself with innuendos and vagueries that have produced nothing after a year of investigation.

I couldn't care less about other parts of my country. If I live in a city that isn't majorly white, I move. Lived in Austin, Texas and moved after I got back from the military to the NW. Way less crime and liberals.

Hows your Mussie boyfriend treating you? If he beat you and you called the cops would you be arrested for upsetting the PC agenda?

>If I live in a city that isn't majorly white, I move

lmao he's always on the run, like some wild beast

DELET

wait wtf is the thumbnail? this isn't what I posted

Luckily I have marketable skills so it's easy, and I've only had to move once as the town I am in doesn't accept minorities unless they can provide a service we need, which is rare.

How many mussies do you think have welcomed into Germany by Merkel while we've been talking? Are you going to be forced to house them?

>Luckily I have marketable skills

I'm impressed. Now clean my bathroom.

so you're in the 7% then?

It looks like Africa Addio.

no they didnt

I'm good, man.

>Pic related. Us taking pictures of 'Zoo Germany' 300 years into the future when the Mussie genes are in everyone.

Hi whitey

Too fucking low resolution you idiot

is this better? :^)

KEK

a non issue ,SAGE

>russia and the us are going to help Israel rebuild the temple.
>prophecies are coming true.
>antichrist is on the move

pray to God for guidance and protection in the upcoming years.

On the internet no one knows that I'm the antichrist.

Temple gets rebuilt.
>nothing happens

Would Judaism and Christianity forever be blown the fuck out?