Attn: Huey and Sup Forums autistic and non-autists

Is it really funny brainwashing a kid into saying he wants to fly planes into a building? You mother fuckers actually have the ability to make a difference, and this is what you do?

There is very little time left to change your image and the direction the heat will fall when this place is compromised.

To Huey I say this:This place has an incredible wealth of information and perspective--Allow yourself to make your own decisions.

Diversity is good. Genocide is bad. The bell curve is real, but don't use it to generalize. The Holocaust is exaggerated.

The majority of people here have little courage to act, but the few that do make examples of us all. Do better shit, you fucking autistic fucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6eGsqhOIIoE
youtu.be/wqzwM-FG3OA
youtu.be/ZiipFqVlJ1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Diversity is good.
prove it

even the kid is laughing at what you wrote

We still need Mexican's to chop our lettuce dumbass

Huey "Spotting Jewish tricks from the cradle" Lewis

>reddit spacing

really heats my oven.

i once made a ninr year old to heil hitler. a few years later he told me he told me that he hates jews.

guess middle school edgy memes got to him.

>Do better shit
>you fucking autistic fucks!

that boy is autistic
?????
wtf
/thread

>brainwashing a kid
actors aren't brainwashed into anything. They just read their fucking script.

Well we brainwashed Styx into using his mastery of the dark arts to further our causes.

youtu.be/6eGsqhOIIoE
youtu.be/wqzwM-FG3OA
youtu.be/ZiipFqVlJ1g

That's about all, peace out

>>Would rather argue about format than whether or not their decisions affected someone poorly

>>Doesn't even mention the Jews

What timeline is this and why does it suck

It really is funny how much Sup Forums really does literally brainwash people.

It's like psychic driving but you do it to yourself.

>Diversity is good

>Diversity is good

Kids should rebel faggot, when destructive ideas clash they can create great things, such as art and literature which we are in desperate need of some new ideas to take float, even if they're ugly.

The kid had way more balls than all of us to basically put a sour taste into that whole show. Counter culture as fuck.

Another example of fakestream media or a genuine autist?

You should all be ashamed. If you're expressing yourself in a way that can be misinterpreted by an 11 year old autist then you best go out and neck yourselves m8's

Kids SHOULD rebel, and he knows how...By ironically naming an imaginary job that only imaginary people do. But if you have his attention, and you know it's more than just this kid, why not at least educate them?

Shit tier b8. Have a (you) and a sage.

of course it's gay and fake. For sure that fucking kid even has his own imdb.com page. Wanna bet a shekkel?

My shekels are on the table, make it so

The real question is why are this child's parents not involved enough in his life to be aware of the content he is exposing himself to or controlling his ability to access said content.

The chain of responsibility ends with his parents and this place and the people that post here have zero liability.

Because it's not my place to tell them what's right or wrong you moral fag. They'll figure it out the hard way. Why stop the momentum or try to control them? They'll only rebel more.

>He doesn't chop his fruits and vegetables himself
Are you a homo or just stupid?

>this place is incredible
>that little boy probably wanks to traps

How can you say genocide is bad while simultaneously being for "diversifying" white countries?

It makes people think, that's how 21st century is user, has nothing to do with us. Smartassed times we live in, that's all. Once every while it's reverse day, so it isn't just liberal smartasses from political comedy shows, here we have an ordinary lad. Not that he said something extra intelligent, it's just one of those: it really makes you think. People might look at this real deep and think: "that young man is against Muslims" "Hmmm" "That young man is trying to warn us of Muslims".

he is trolling you moron. This kid is smarter than you and anyone you know.

Fucker wasted my time reading it up till Diversity is good.

>*posts obvious joke*
> "shit tier b8"
> Set sails for autism

Anyone one got the video where he says praise kek?

good lord, how did he get away with that

Yeah nah, you can fuck off. Nothing here is real, we made it all up.