DEPORTED

Italian band "Soviet Soviet" deported from Seattle Airport for not having the right visa for performers, leftists blame it on DRUMPF

npr.org/sections/therecord/2017/03/10/519707931/italian-band-soviet-soviet-denied-entry-to-the-u-s-jailed-and-then-deported

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/5yoske/italian_band_scheduled_to_play_on_kexp_and_at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't those idiots get the right visa?
Trump had nothing to do with it...

Who?

They look like roaches desu

Their label also wrote a letter for the border agents to specify the promotional nature of their tour, I bet it was planned for a publicity stunt.
People accuse DRUMPF because they're dumber than shit, as this happened several times under Obama

Wow it's like they didn't follow the law and had to face consequences. I'm not surprised, look how they treat illegals

RULE OF LAW.

brilliant move on their part, marketing wise

>npr is so hip

Why is this a meme?

Nah even the people on one of the most commie boards on reddit were defending their rightful deportation.

reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/5yoske/italian_band_scheduled_to_play_on_kexp_and_at/

why does it say npr.org and not npr.gov?

Not on facebook, most are supportive of the band and blaming Trump and America for that.

Obama fucked over Pogo way harder. We're not even close to even.

Facebook can be hard to gauge which way people are leaning because there is no downvote mechanism.

Law is being enforced first time after decades.
OH THE HORROR.

kek

That happens to retard performers who forget to get their papers all the time.

Happened a lot under Obama, often with leaf musicians

Time to meme their government funding away.

How fucking dare they expect existing border laws to be enforced!?! Fucking fascists!

More like
>shit we didn't book enough shows
>their small venues and no one is buying the tickets
>already got the plane tickets
>kike manager rubs his dirty hands
>oy vey what do you mean they don't have the right papers?
>oy vey annuda Shoah my grandfather didn't have the right papers he got holocausted
>this is clearly the fault of nazis and white people
>fucking Donald trump
>secretly the merchant applauds himself for this is the most exposure this band has ever gotten.

ahh the HUMANITY!!