T H I C C

T H I C C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kmpk4dYJRNk
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj57vOvhc_SAhVGyGMKHXOcCn0QFggiMAA&url=http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-stocked-white-house-kitchen-with-lays-potato-chips.html&usg=AFQjCNGhscfOXrCywWhca4xYJZeWtjcEXg&sig2=clrqfOY3z4z5m6SmfFBrQA
nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-stocked-white-house-kitchen-with-lays-potato-chips.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Kmpk4dYJRNk

F A K E

He will lose the weight

Disgusting, bloated, pig of a human..womanizing, paranoid, tax cheat and misogynist. Cheap huckster married to a slant-eyed mail order bride from some commieblock backwater. Buffoonish orange despicable embarassment of a president.
NEVER TRUMP
NOT MY PRESIDENT

At his age? Unlikely

Nice ass hehe ^_^

S T O U T

*BRRAAAAAPTPTPTFFPHUP*

Highly unlikely.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj57vOvhc_SAhVGyGMKHXOcCn0QFggiMAA&url=http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-stocked-white-house-kitchen-with-lays-potato-chips.html&usg=AFQjCNGhscfOXrCywWhca4xYJZeWtjcEXg&sig2=clrqfOY3z4z5m6SmfFBrQA

i didnt vote for him because of his policies...0_0

Jewgle fucked me. Here's a better link.

nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-stocked-white-house-kitchen-with-lays-potato-chips.html

Karl Lagerfeld got pretty fit around Trump's age, its not impossible.

I want to burry my stick in Trump's giant plump and juicy yard.

...[/spoiler]nodoggo[spoiler]

daily reminder that he is 70 years old
also daily reminder that the people who "fat shame" women most are other women

The man in that photo is also a 70 year old grandpa who travels. A lot. I seriously hate these liberals grasping at straws. Yeah, he drinks coke and says people who drink coke are fat. HE IS fat. He's old, what the hell do you want from him? All this talk of not body-shaming, meanwhile you make statues of his fat old wrinkly body for laughs.

All you Balkan anons are gay as fuck.

That body was built for black dick.

But the man in those photos accomplished something

gross
first US fat president
country is doomed

pls nomore
Im cumming without even touching my dick
I can just imagine that old man's plump fecal covered anus sitting on my face while I lick it clean.

what's wrong with fat shaming women? i don't hear you bitching about him talking about men. are you sexist?

Alt-Right role models.

on the other hand, there are senior bodybuilders in their 90s
good regular exercise is probably the key to immortality

Only Rosey O'Donnell

>first US fat president
>not Tfat

spbp

Hello CTR

Why the fuck do the mods allow this same "Trump is fat" threads to clutter the board but if you mention Podesta or Tapper they ban you?

ic what u did there

aids helps

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

lol

Nice Reddit memes

still fat

*BRAAAAP*

*sniff*oh *sniff* yes my president...
*BRPPTPTPPTPT*
*sniff* thank you *fap* sir....

FAKE photo just like FAKE Liberal news

At least Hillary took care of herself, how drumpf make America great again if he can't even diet properly?

>70 year old man isn't fit

Shocker.

>Fat shames women
>Women
>Plural
>Only mocked Rosie O'Donnell
Rosie O'Donnell confirmed as large enough to be considered multiple people.

Checkmate libtards.

B U L K E D
U
L
K
E
D

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

is this Sup Forums now

You actually made this? How old are you?

Noice

Meanwhile in the Third Reich, no fatties to be found. Himmler was probably the fattest person back in the good old days