Of all the races in the world, why was it the white man who conquered and shaped the modern world?

Of all the races in the world, why was it the white man who conquered and shaped the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns germs and steel

Geographical determinism

because we are the master race

god blessed them because they were godly back then.

THIRD POST BEST LOAST

Whites are superior

I have to admit it

We were able to. If another culture was able to, they would. They weren't, so they didn't. Now other peoples are shaping the future because we are allowing them to. They won't do as good a job as we could if we asserted ourselves as a group. Racial suicide, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, etc. It's pretty sad, honestly.

Cold climate which breeds hard men
But not too cold to where creativity was stifled
Also right amount of Neanderthal DNA

This. A combination of intellect creativity and ambition

Interstate competition and an innate yearn surpass your peers.

White privilege and white power

White Privilege + white power = white racism

White racism is why

Apologize

>Of all the races in the world, why was it the white man who conquered and shaped the modern world?
because the white man is the most cucked, which allowed the level of power centralisation
never achieved before

We're a mix of smart and ambitious, chinks are smart, but not ambitious.

They didn't. They only left the task half achieved, now they're in the process of being overcome by those that they failed to subdue

Because of the Hajnal line, monogamous marriage and relative equality between males.

we became the dominant power at just the right point in human history. gloating over what we accomplished hundreds of years ago while we allow the chinks to be in the best position to take advantage of the next exponential spike in technology won't do us any good though.

They're not creative enough to ever dominate like we did.

Also it wasn't about luck or timing. Europe has been at the forefron of human achievement for most of prehistory and the historical period.

don't know, but we shouldn't, we should have just waited until we had airplanes and nukes and rest of world had bows and sticks.

Our White race has no duty to uplift any other race.

Southern european countries kicked off the age of exploration

Other species are different, and our destiny is continuing our race.

or better yet wait until we couldn't reproduce with them.

anyone have the Warcraft edit?

People from the most northern parts of the Iberian peninsula and northern Italy are hardly southern european. Racially and culturally they are closer to people from central and norther europe than to people from Granada, Napoli, Sicily or Greece who aare actually a different racial type and who have very different customs and work ethic.

White people were physically less powerful on average than the browns and blacks to their south. So whites were forced into the cold northern regions with bears and wolves and were forced to survive harsh winters years. These tough conditions created tough mindsets and a determination to survive.
Now that those conditions have been solved, and those regions are seen as more useful, those who kicked whites out of the warm areas are now taking over. But there is no longer a tough mentality by whites that the winters once gave them.

one needs to recognize the white race is not negroid and this is not an attack against the negroid peoples but a defense for our race.

Because white people are descendants of the survivors of Atlantis, who gave the Egyptians pyramids.

WE

here you see what results from a negrofication of the world.

Pareto Princliple: 20% of humanity does 80% of the work.

>Hajnal Line existing in the 15th century

Literally guns, Europeans fought eachother constantly and improved their technology constantly, giving them an advantage over the rest of the world. They were also unparalleled when it came to naval combat, being able to take port cities by bombarding them with cannons. If Europeans didn't have guns, they wouldn't have conquered Africa or India.

Because we took it.

It doesn't matter why. Might makes right, a notion that cultural marxists are seeking to destroy. Of course, they can't. They just want people to think they are powerless when, if they banded together, they would be able to continue to make accomplishments and advance the white race and humanity as a whole.

This.

Were the first ones to open their hearts to christ and let themselves be embraced by church.

One of the principal mystical experiences of christians has been the incredible and frightening courage God grants to those willing to preach the gospel.

/thread

But why did Europeans have such greater technology? Why didn't the Chinese perfect and mass produce firearms?

> why was it the white man who conquered and shaped the modern world?
Wrong, spanish masterrace did

muh germs guns and steel.

>if they banded together
all whites that could do it died fighting against the tyranny of the christian kings in dark ages

At least you admit that you're not white.

I'd wager because we had more to fight about? Europe was never truly united - and even during roman times, where we came close to that state, the pockets of resistance ensured that there was ample progress made.

The reason why we completely dominated though, was the industrial revolution - and to explain that one adequately, is beyond what I want to write / and my knowledge is a tad too superficial about it still. In theory though, it could have happened centuries earlier, outside of europe.

Because of inequality!

Because chinks burned their entire navy when the ruling class became afraid that merchants would become too rich

but didn't the Turks conquer their great Roman Empire?

The Fall of Constantinople (Greek: Ἃλωσις τῆς Κωνσταντινουπόλεως, Halōsis tēs Kōnstantinoupoleōs; Turkish: İstanbul'un Fethi Conquest of Istanbul) was the capture of the capital of the Byzantine Empire by an invading army of the Ottoman Empire on 29 May 1453. The Ottomans were commanded by the then 21-year-old Mehmed the Conqueror, the seventh sultan of the Ottoman Empire, who defeated an army commanded by Byzantine Emperor Constantine XI Palaiologos. The conquest of Constantinople followed a 53-day siege that had begun on 6 April 1453.

A fucking 21 year old.

...Anonymous (ID: OtjZtMX/)
03/11/17(Sat)12:06:32 No.116195627
Brown laziness and retardation.

Brown laziness+ brown retardation =Gibsmedat.

White empathy is why.

shut the fuck up nigger, your greatest achievement was using rudimentary tools

I thought Whites were inferior?

>Modern colonization era: 1500 to 1900
>Superior technology, armies, and oceanic and continental mobility
>Inter-arms, ideology, and exploration race against other Western nations to spread influence
>Begins exploring

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism

I'm American. I don't think so but ok.

yes north italians are 100% pure germanic scandinavians

You mean the Basque?

Jared Diamond, go away plz

It's really stupid to say the "white" man because it was actually done by a handful of white nations like France, Britain, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.

Other white countries in for example eastern Europe and Scandinavia just piggybacked on the achievements of the west.

Also it's ambiguous because actual human civilization started in the middle east/China/India. WIthout them there would be no modern civilization. Arabs saved and translate Greek philosophy which had a huge factor in the renaissance.

I think it has more to do with chance, resources and just the way history went. In a different timeline they enlightenment may have happened in China for example in a different time.

>Arabs saved and translate Greek philosophy which had a huge factor in the renaissance.
you were doing fine before you started spouting this debunked islamic propaganda myth

What I am trying to say is that I do not believe that racial superiority was the factor that made white people come on top.

I have no proof but this is just what I believe.

Because they were right in the correct geographical location to profit from greek/roman thought and then from the silk road which improved their math/alchemy/metalurgy and brought gave them acces to chinese pouder.
Finally because they lived in their own filth so when they made contact with ameridians it triggered massive epidemias.
Deal with it bitches.

hm

Lorenzo de Medici
>Tuscany
>North Italy
FUCKING TOP KEK

LOL muh if natives lived in europe they would have conquered the world

Also white doesn't exist, it's a spectrum of haplogroups that we bunch togheter and call white there is no clear distinction what actually is white and what isn't. "white" is an American invention because they are mongrels I prefer to say European because that is what it was, I am not the same as an Italian or Bulgarian for example. We share common history and roots but we are not the same thing.

>hmmm

i hope a nigger kills you

When the leaf makes one think

>only Europeans developed refined gunpowder
>only Europeans posses the biological superiority to live long enough to create medicine and use their minds to overcome nature
>only people in the world to refine iron worse than Japan's into high quality steel
I mean yeah, you might as well say "Superior Germanic Engineering".
There is no proof of this aside from "Things line up therefore it must be true." logically prove it is not a roll of the dice coincidence.
This.
this too, when God saw the Noble Nord, he left the pitiful Jew.

this 100%, and the other side too..
The European elite and secret societies used the New World to fulfill their aims, while at the same time, it gave the Puritans their chance to fulfill the word of god and practice Christianity in accordance to the scripture en masse for the first time. Like 2 sides of a coin Satan and God won. Europeans have a grand destiny.

Emotional Intelligence. Seriously. It is the foundation of group cooperation, civilization, free trade, individual rights and property rights, all of it. Fundamentally, white people understand basic morality and cooperative culture on a level that no other group does. Individually, we would not be nearly as powerful, but since we group together and form civilizations, we are able to accomplish profound feats.

And genes bend to geography.

Yup it's a worker bee mentality but as a group and not the autist worker complex that azns have.

Whites likely have a favorable genetic profile that allows the right balance of cooperation with tribe members and aggression to make them able to organize long journeys.

Stop race mixing and make more whites. Your children and society will thank you.

Somebody needs to make this picture into a hot anime that encourages white breeding. Unfortunately Kikes would get involved.

Those pol/wat tan winter ball threads were really on to something.

>be 15th century
>finally get rid of all the dirty muslims from spain
>need to trade with far east but hate dirty muslims
>would rather sailing into the unknown on a tiny leaky boat than see another shitskin muslim
>""""""find"""""" new continent populated with moron natives
>get syphilis
>kill everybody
>white people win again

I'm sure blacks feel the same way about Africa, and Asians the same about Asia. Shut the fuck up, Arjen.