Is Sup Forums a Christian or Athiest Board? What are Sup Forumss true religious beliefs?

It's time to answer the age old question.

I've included as many religions and denominations that I could.

strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589

strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589

strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589
strawpoll.me/12505589

Sup Forums is a christian board, atheist redditors and leftypol invaders will disagree desu

I'm a black scientologist.

>Sup Forums is a christian board
>worships a kike
You're fucking retarded desu, along with all the other brainwashed Jew-loving christfags.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

I think TAOISM is closer the the Truth than Christianity, but its a close second.

Poll disagrees.

>b-but all the christians taken together-
bbbbbrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrppppp.

I calssify as "Other" because I'm clearly following an heresy against the Greek Orthodox Church.

Still qualifies as overall Christian though.

Much to the dismay of the newfag redditors on here, Sup Forums is indeed a Christian board

>People don't agree with me, they must be spies!
You're just as bad as the libs with Russia. Fuck off.

How does the kike semen taste, Abdul?

I'm Christian, Atheism comes from communism, that comes form a kike.

Yet they kill him.. Jesus wasn't a jew, he was a Trad catholic, He wouldn't follow the corrupted Pharisees, who were secretly worshiping Satan.. and still do to this day.

I love you too user.

Sup Forums isn't a person
Sup Forums has no ideology

Where is Kekism ?

I dunno, I'll ask your mum

>Atheism comes from Jews
Wow I can't believe your this retarded Jesus faggot.

Let me guess, you think he was also fair-skinned and blue-eyed. If he wasn't a Jew, he was a shitskin. What does that make you?

nigga...

We had that already, but not so detailed, but basically Kek god won.

Atheism comes from Communism, and Communism comes from a kike..

capitalisms a kike belief too, mostly all modernist ideologies are.. Christianity comes from Heaven, from god, Who is Infinite in everything.

Jesus Christ can be any race he wants now, He can show up as black,white,yellow,brown w/e. He is god, his race is universal.

IT'S A PEGAN BOARD

PRAISE KEK

DON'T LET ((THEM)) DEVIDE YOU

We follow the church of kek.

Nazi Christians worshiping kek ironically

>now
If you're going to be a christfag, at least be something less degenerate like a mormon.

hmmm

If you add Agnostic + Atheist as it stands you get 46%

If you add up all the Christian sects you get 33%

Not sure how much it'll change over the next hour

CHRISTIAN

Atheists here are scum from Reddit

Sup Forums is probably a predominant Protestant/Catholic/Christian board, since usually the most who post here are Westerners.

However atheists (nice job adding atheism as a religion btw, +2 points) may have a larger lurking percentage then you may think.

He humbled himself, and became a jew. It was merely another layer of sacrifice.

Atheist nat soc reporting in. Christianity is an important part of our heritage but I don't personally believe.

The atheist and agnostic positions are the only intellectually rational positions.

Sup Forums is an internet board where anyone came come and post about politics

I'm like somewhere in the middle. I identify as Christian because of cultural reasons, though I have never read the bible or have gone to church.

I was raised without any religion in my household but absolutely feel that Christianity is the bond that holds Western civilization together.

sigh.... YET THEY REJECTED THIS "JEW" YOU SPEAK OF?

im a prophet so im my own religion. recruiting now, folks!

Who sabotaged this poll? is Atheism that common?

Slide thread

its an important component of our history, like smallpox and black plague are to shaping our scientific knowledge.

But of course they all belong in the trashheap of history.

People are waking up, christcuck.

>he fell for the agnostic is rational meme

it only seems uncommon cause atheists dont go around tipping crucifixes all the time like christcucks

I'm not a religious person but I'll team up with christfags any day over achmed and shlomo

>tfw these extra religions will just be picked for bantz and nobody really believes them
i hope i didnt give anyone any ideas.

Next time there's a poll like this it should just be Christian, Athiest, or other

All the denominations of Christianity divide the numbers

Same

Don't let the jews pit you guys against us, Christfags, it's what they want more than anything

Datamining

CIA GET OUT REEEEEEEE

>atheism and Agnosticism are the only intellectually rational positions
Yea it's not like there was ANY philosophical thought put into Christianity and it's doctrine.

You are a smart Guy :^)

Christfags are doing this themselves with the 'Sup Forums is a christian board' meme.

But it is a Christian board

>An enlightened christian
>Atheist
pick 1

Atheism is the pinnacle of blue pill cuck'oldry which directly leads to nihilist-self hating hippy moral values.
You only need to look at my country and what happened after more than half its population ditched their christian belief.

Not even white.

theres literally no philosophical thought; the whole bible is fiction writing, similar to the koran or the book of mormon.

At most it has literary value. A bloodthirsty book worse than mein kampf

that may be true, but I'm willing to bet it was a jew who instigated it in the first place

or maybe it was the CIA? Either way, I get the feeling there's some force trying to drive a wedge between all of the factions here, and I don't like it

>implying only whites can be christcucks

>Atheism is the pinnacle of blue pill cuck'oldry
Do you have any idea how ironic this is. Religion is the very fucking definition of being blue pilled. "The truth it too scary and doesn't make me feel fuzzy, so I'll just pretend there's a magic wonderland after I die."

>implying mein kampf is bad
that and you're a nigger

>literally no philosophical thought
St Augustine
St Thomas Aquinas
GK Chesterton
just to name a few
>whole thing is fiction
What about the accounts of Joesephus?

It appears to have a lot of conservatards. Sup Forums is better than this.

>me sho edgyyy heil hitler muh cumskin
not an argument.

>literally zero philosophical thought
Aquinas' 5 proofs is literally "look at this sunset its sooooo beauiful ergo god." For fucks sake.

>joesephus
literally who

>Christianity has inspired countless works of art and charity since its creation
>athiesm has inspired bitter fgts arguing online rather than doing anything productive

You're probably right user, divide and conquer. I'm not sure how we can combat this, seeing as Sup Forums is so divided on this.

>Atheism is the pinnacle of blue pill cuck'oldry
Religion is the ultimate cucktool

>christianity brought us the dark ages and crusades

Atheism brought us the enlightenment and scientific progress. It brought us secular government.

>Atheism is the pinnacle of blue pill cuck'oldry which directly leads to nihilist-self hating hippy moral values
no, atheism is simply the lack of a religion and you're just parroting kike D'n'C lines

>philosophy
St Thomas of Aquinas was only ONE of many you dumb nigger, you didn't even bother with Augustine or Chesterton
>Joesephus
A non Christian historian alive during the time of Christ who recorded many events such as the sermon on the mount (I think that was one he recorded?)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Christianity also set us back thousands of years due to regressively. To survive we must adapt, and the greatest force keeping mankind from adapting has been religion, full stop.

What an empty pathetic life is must be for the godless, weak willed atheist, sitting their with his sad roll of weed and vagina carrying whores that fill his life with meaning.
No religion, community and a bind to boost your drive for a prospering household and a flourishing seed of beautiful children, fearing god, and repelling mainstream degeneracy to the most largest extent.

Christianity must be saved from the hands of the satanist globalist pathetic excuse of the pope and it should be brought back to the true christian belief and values.

*regressivity

>implying the Crusades were a bad thing
>implying Christianity is the sole reason the dark ages occurred while not taking into account other socio-political happenings of the times
>not taking Plague into account
Not to mention that it was the Church who collected, catalogged and protected information to the best of its abilities from foreign hordes such as Vikings

This, everyone else can fuck off, have your views but dont push them onto me

>24% atheist
>23% agnostic
Wew, i thougt pol was a 'christian board'

>not knowing anything about history
A priest discovered genetics, just for a start of why you're wrong

'Good without god' asshole. Religion doesn't have dibs on morals, community, or drive.

Add up all the denominations of Christianity and you get something like 34% Christian

Splitting Christianity into all the denominations skews the numbers, I think it should just be Christian, atheist, or other for the next poll

>athiesm has inspired bitter fgts arguing online rather than doing anything productive
Yet here you are, arguing online, not doing anthing constructive

Aquinas was the one i most familiar with. At most i can grant you the philosophical arguments ive seen are just dressed-up apologetics like Pascal's Wager (debunked so badly) and Cosmological argument (just begs the qn).

Furthurmore, philosophical arguments aim to convince the presence of god, the same arguments could usually be applied to allah or Thor.

>Joesephus
did you know the first written copies of bible material surfaced around 70AD? the whole book was literally exclusively passed on orally for 40 years and then attributed to xxx writers

>just for a start
user, you don't want to go here, trust me.

Yes because Athies and Secular societies are well known for their morality....oh wait, my bad they're well known for their IMMORALITY
>Bolshevik Russia
>Secular West

Then the agnostic people would be more than likely to choose atheism and that would be more than christianity

agnostic who believes that the existence of god can not be definitively proven, though the likelihood of an omnipotent god is very high. don't belong to any congregations though and think it is impossible to 'know' how god would like you to live your life, but being a productive, considerate and law-abiding person seems reasonable.

Then so be it, Agnostics sure aren't Christian, I think it would yield more reliable numbers

I don't see why it even has to be a problem in the first place. So long as you're not a fedoratard you should be able to recognise the contributions Christianity has made to western civilisation, warts and all. It's part of who we are, regardless of whether or not some of us still believe in it.

And on the other side of the coin, I don't see why religious people think we're the enemy. I've never had a problem with Christians in my life. I don't want to convert them to my cause or dictate their life choices or anything like that.

And on the third side of the coin (real abstract I know), this whole talk of even trying to brand pol with such a polemic but unnecessary decision reeks of Jew.

But yes, the real question, how do we stop it? Would positing this message be enough?

So be Koool bro

>Bolshevik Russia
Oh, you mean JEWISH Russia.
>Secular West
Oh, you must mean not being able to force your bullshit down people's throats. Go to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and see how "moral" religion makes people. Fucking idiot.

Bolshevik Russia from Stalin on was socially conservative as fuck though.

Well you seem to be autistically screeching about christianity which clearly points out that you're fresh out of an Atheist eco chamber and somehow it drives your little cute cuck Atheist brains up down and in fucking circles.

Every Swedish christian I speak to clearly points out that we are run by a corrupt system acting against the Swedes interest and pretending to be huminists yet ruining our race and gene pool, and then I go ahead and suggest the same idea to so called Atheist or people that don't believe in higher energy and they feel like its completely healthy that we're being invaded by barbaric apes.

I stand my point on atheist, they are the death of the west.

I think Sup Forums is branded as a Christian board because
1. There is a strong vocal presence of it here
2. Christianity has played an important role in the foundation of Western European culture
3. It goes hand in hand with Traditionalism (from a Eurocentric perspective)

>Is Sup Forums a Christian or Athiest Board? What are Sup Forumss true religious beliefs?
It's fucking politically incorrect, factually only sometimes correct, right-leaning board with some christian streak. But it's just that, a streak.And that streak, like most every other trait isn't what the board is, but what most vocal group on the board is.

Polls like these are retardation as the results change depending on how and when you ask. I am against attempts to profile Sup Forums in general.

>senseless loss of both christian and muslim lives with no clear winner not bad thing
>implying christianity and church influence had little to no role in creating the political and socio economic climate of the time
>plague: defeated by endless prayer and god while scientists did nothing, amirite?
>foreign hordes
Allow me to quote Ghenghis Khan as he pillaged and raped his way thru europe: "I am your punishment, sent by God. If you did not deserve this, I would not be here."

So be Koool bro

I'm deistic

Sup Forums is a muslim board

Agnostic is not a separate category. Gnosis means knowledge, or what you know. It has nothing to do with what you believe. Agnostic atheist here. I don't know if a god exists but I don't believe.

I said Bolshevik Russia becauseI was trying to focus on pre Stalin Russia, the one ran by kikes
>Secular west
Gay marriage
Abortion
Trannies
Tranny bathrooms
Sexual decadency
And so on

agreed

The more one side pushes, the more the other pushes back. If christians on this board weren't so holier-than-thou I would just say live and let live. Same thing goes for enlightened fedoras starting shit with christians. We just need to accept the we disagree and move on.

Why don't you leave disgusting immoral West for some pious Christian nation,Uganda for instance?

you're killing my sides Sven

So Be Koool bro

should have added ignosticism