Gavin Mcinnes is warming up to the JQ after "brainwashing trip" to israel

>The Rebel Media, run by Jewish media entrepreneur and avowed Zionist Ezra Levant, recently took a trip to Israel – presumably to dispel misconceptions about the embattled Jewish nation.

>Before embarking on the trip, Gavin released a video in which he claims to be confused about why Israel is so hated, and decides to book a trip there to figure things out. To his credit, he references both The Culture of Critique and Jewish Supremacism.

>"But...what the fuck is the matter with Jews? We’re here, in a brainwashing trip, to learn how perfect they are...and I’ve been learning is how imperfect they are. I’m becoming more and more annoyed by them."

redice.tv/news/exclusive-gavin-mcinnes-claims-brainwashing-trip-to-israel-only-made-him-more-annoyed-by-jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJGEOOwzEg
youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJGEOOwzEg

he's so close

>>Gavin McInnes
topkek.jpg

Expose him to the 100+ jewish lobbies. Show him how Bibi threatens our POTUS' with our own congress.

He's almost there

>Lauren Southern is a "national capitalist"
>Gavin doubting Holocaust numbers

Sup Forums is jews now

Holy shit, this guy is going to get shoa'd

What the FUCK dude he is nearly there. Fucking Gavin man

HE ISN'T KIDDING

He's not even hiding it!

This the guy that called Southern a disgusting anti Semite on Twitter when she left rebel.

Stop circlejerking about these nobodies, I'm pretty sure most of this thread is CIA.

>He believes everything he reads

Good goyim

>I'm pretty sure most of this thread is CIA
What's the point of the CIA gossiping about this shit? They have no reason to care.

So is he /ourguy/ now?

CIA is aware of the jewish problem.
youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ

fukkin' wew lad

if Rebel cuts him loose, I see no reason why he would hold back. He seems to have reached all of the logical conclusions.

Rebel probably wants to clean house and become a proper leftist shill site. It's definitely more profitable. Lauren Southern has quit already

I'd say he's completely there.

that's jewish taqiya
the goyim is theirs

Oh my god!
I love him but when I saw he was doing this trip to Israel I assumed he was going down the typical American conservative path of Jew love but now I can't wait to see the results of this trip!

Are they going to make a doco about it?

Now I've got to go change my twitter profile to 'Pro-holocaust'

Don't forget to capitalize the 'H', otherwise it would be disrespectful.

:^)

That guy's a jew btw

Kek

This is why I like Gavin. Hes not the fool he plays on tv.

Dude Gavin is super based fuck you concern trolling shills go protest the Milo election or something

>jews dwell on the past
It's because of the cognitive dissonance that they would be persecuted when they are the 'chosen people'. That's basically the totality of Jewish history
>How come these guys don't like us?? Don't they know we're the Chosen ones..?There must be something wrong with them, because it can't be something wrong with us...

If he could stop shoving dildos up his ass and making out with gay Jewish pedophiles that would be great.

>Milo election
What?