Banned from /r/Blackfellas

I'm black btw, was banned because I had a different opinion.

Here's the original thread : reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5ysvx3/young_black_men_unemployed_at_40_percent_why/?st=j05k9t41&sh=ee278176

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5ysvx3/young_black_men_unemployed_at_40_percent_why/?st=j05k9t41&sh=ee278176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black btw

Don't fret it. We have all been there.

I just think it's hilarious, the top posts are all mention the word "white" double standards reign.

When did Portuguese become niggers??

WE

>black
>Portugal
Checks out

Welp, time to brigade that thread!

Sold kangz aye?? To americans and sheeeeit

>Redditor
>Black
>Not in his homeland

That said, I assume you are the removed/deleted comment? At least post the archive. Reddit practices Damnatio Memoriae as if nobody even gets to know about the existence of wrongthink.

> not deleting reddit acount every 6 months

I believe you are black.

>black /r/edditor
Leave

Here's the thing:
The sub rules specifically say "No Rayyyyycism" . Even if the best response to the topic was something a racist may have said, it would have gotten you banned.

Redditors also like to flower up their words. If you came off as less abrasive and said something to the effect of

>I think it's ripe time we take into account socioeconomic among other factors for why the violent crime and poverty rates among us is so high! The statistics are jarring :/

Instead of going into straight h8fax, you would have been dealt with in a better way.

Also

>a sub dedicated to complaining about white people

This is why I don't go to leddit, also get off my board, nigger.

All niggers must hang

You're welcome here moorish brethren

t. Alberto Barbosa

>reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5ysvx3/young_black_men_unemployed_at_40_percent_why/?st=j05k9t41&sh=ee278176
>+11 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
This woman talks like when Draw Together makes fun of black people...

It's almost as though people who use Reddit have crippling autism.

>can't even ask a simple question of how to solve it without immediately devolving into sarcasm and condenscension
Reddit must die