I saw 15 black people in a small city of Turkey what the fuck is going on what are they doin here

I saw 15 black people in a small city of Turkey what the fuck is going on what are they doin here

B L A C K E D
jesus christ roachistan you guys are soooooooo KEKED

Probably on their way to Europe, I would guess.

Visiting Anzu

liftin' weights will make ya bigga
but lift me you'll be a dead ass nigga

what happens if you cross apes with cockroaches?

They are """""""Syrian child refugees""""""" headed for Germany.

I'm not kidding man they werent looking like a refugee or something they had decent clothes and kinda rich look. One of them had a fuckin GF WHAT THE FUCK

ARE WE FUCKED?

now you know how we feel, even your president wants to do rally's here.

Didn't Gulen have schools in Africa?

Its over Turk, you could have stop it, but now its too late. Pack your shit and spread your cheeks- your betters have arrived.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yup.
Is gulen trying to make another coup with blacks ?

BLACKEDDOTCOM

>what the fuck is going on what are they doin here
crime?

seriously I know blacks in eastern europe are 100% med students or pro footballers, it's probably the same in turkey

Sell SOME THINGS and eat chikens.

Trying to get to the civilized world.

Turks aren't pathetic like white bois, i wouldn't worry so much.

BLACK to the future //////////

They don't have black people there normally? It is a good thing Jews consider a 100% turk population "diverse"

Nah the end goal is to destroy all nations identities, divide et imperium as it were but white christians have been the biggest thorn in their side so shall be the first to go.

>civilized world
>Turkey

>mfw even sandniggers cant stand niggers

turks are white, jews wants to kill all turks. they just tricked you into thinking you are not white cuz u islam.

Dude you made it too obvious... now we all know that you're a turk

I prefer blacks over Erdogan

>what are they doin here

Drawn to any kind of civilization that they themselves can not create. My condolences for having this trash in your country.

Since they're getting more and more, how do you even talk to these people ?

>had decent clothes and kinda rich look
But that is a good half of the "refugees". Hopefully they move out if everyone is mean to them.

Well, not gonna happen everyone is probably sucking their dick off.. And sayin shit like "MERICANS AND YUROPEENS ARE RACIST AGAINST'EM BUT WE'RE NOT LIKE THEM SO WE GONN ACT COOL TO THEM"

So they'll reproduce here.. I'm genuienly concerned about getting cucked by a fucking black. I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT NOW THEY ARE HERE

I know that feeling mate my mums home town is now overrun by pakis and my area is full of eastern Europeans. Hopefully brexit and the bad pound can get the eastern Europeans to fuck off.

Commercial flight, satellites and the internet were a mistake if it weren't for these we wouldnt have to worry about the safety of our bloodlines.

Yes, pretty much, if you see a black guy here you can be almost hundred percent sure that he is an exchange student from Nigeria, usually very intelligent and certainly richer than most of the population here.
It is a tradition that goes far back into the hard communism.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING T*RK

FEEL THE PAIN

Serves you right assholes. And tell your inbred cousins to get out of my country

well you can be happy about the other turks, but i'm half polish and i'm also a polish citizen. So please have mercy for me..

Colin Kazeem Richards

>Colin Kazeem Richards
AHAHAHAHAH

what a great journeyman career he's had though

> A wild brown roach sees wild black roach for first time
> Realise they both have a lot in common as sub human roaches
> Together they will try to cleanse the world of the white mortein roach killers.

Basically, you met your ancestors roach... dey dindu nuffin

Literally every country will be black in the future.

Every other race is going to get wiped out.

>I saw 15 black people in a small city of Turkey

Black are the best colonizers in the world, as some user said in other thread,

>niger has the most blacks
you cant make this shit up

hurry up and kill them before they start talking about "nuffins" and "rights"

Is Koksal boba recruiting them

Teaching your women about the virtue of the BBC of course.

South Africa is far too low

Niger has the highest birth rate. Nigeria has the most black people.

Preferable South African fertility rate: 0

South African niggers are just as bad as the rest of the continent.

Asking for gibsmedats.

Crashing Turkey's economy with no survivors

I saw a black guy 15 years ago, what the hell are they doin up here in minus 40C.

There is no place in Sweden right now where it's that cold.

>be me
>İstanbul after years
>seen at least 50 black people in a day

Cool af. I started FL studio to make beats and I will drown in cash and pussy by being a producer.

France no.

Nah really i havent seen any black in a long time, not since the 80s.

But what i have seen i plenty of russians and i am starting to wonder what they are doing up here?

I have never seen a russian in all my life but suddenly i see 3 of them, proclaiming immigrants should go home.

Why are russians even in sweden and what the hell are they doing up here?

Got plenty of reports of russians trying to record swedish special forces and also preparing a lot of sabotage.

Ok russian people are ok but its time to come down hard of what is openly espionage and sabotage.

You have the chance get rid of them before they take over. Do what the Greeks couldn't.