People dream of traveling to another world / meeting aliens but psychedelics exist which allow you to live countless...

people dream of traveling to another world / meeting aliens but psychedelics exist which allow you to live countless lifetimes in a universe made of light with unimaginable creatures

> Why haven't you done DMT YET

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/spirit/dreaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to meet the aliens
>end up reliving childhood physical and sexual abuse
>rolling around like an adult baby unable to know what is happening
>shit your parents and continue to shit your pants for longer than an hour
>return to reality terrified and thinking every shadow is a demon
>call police and get rushed to a medical facility
>spend a few days recovering
>get put on lithium
Sounds like a real fun time OP.

People who live in fantasy have no motive to make their dreams come true.

Watch closely those who push drugs onto the population.

just learn to lucid dream so you can do all of that without shredding your mind with drugs

because I want my brain to be healthy by the time I'm 40 you fucking retard

enjoy your slowly degrading life you fucking idiot

>hurr durr i know nothing about brain chemistry

Dude all psychedelics ever did for me was put me in a mind loop, not visual at all.

You can be an atheist, but not after DMT.

Because I want to actually explore the universe, not just experience an illusion in my head from a temporary malfunctioning brain.

This. It's worth the year or so of learning.

This. Taught myself in high school, and it's like having your own virtual reality machine, where you are the Creator, and your limit is only your imagination.

Don't need drugs.

Got a good resource for learning techniques?

When you see a man convulsing on the floor it becomes apparent very quickly that nothing magical or important is happening

I did Salvia Divinorum like twice and it's been an interesting experience but I've always been scared I'd get out of control so I ain't done it again.

If you want to try psychedelics I highly recommend starting with this plant. Shorter time of effects (10-15 min) but as strong as it can get.

DING DING DING! It's nice to escape, but we need to stay grounded in reality to do anything significant.

looks like you don't either

For sure! Actuation physical accomplishments make these fantasies look like what they truly are, delusions!

>allows you to live countless lifetimes in a universe made of light with unimaginable creatures

gonna need sauce

I used to frequently have lucid dreams throughout my childhood, but as an adult they are very rare and only last what seems to be a few seconds before I lose touch and usually wake up.

How do I train myself to do it again and more frequently?

It's alsoso frustrating how creative I can be sometimes in my dreams, but struggle to bring a fraction of that back with me when I wake up. I figure it's ok to bring little bits back, but it only happens rarely.

DMT is babbies first crutch-powered astral projection.

>machine elves fucked me up

Don't go into it expecting to have control, and you won't get fucked with as much.

For real though, I feel as though a lot of suburban Americans grow up sheltered to this kind of thing. We see it in the media, but nobody really knows what it's like until trying to decide whether calling this guy an ambulance is going to get you locked up. Three cheers for the imagination generation.

>DMT is babbies first

Clear the way folks we got a real tough guy in the building

BAD IDEA. I highly recommend against the use of ANY mind altering drugs, ALL can get you trapped in a prison you built yourself if handled/taken incorrectly. But damn, even lsd would need better than this shit.

People engaging talking all sorts of mighty shit about psychadelics that do not

>fast and/or employ a serotonin diet
>do not engage in any meditative or contemplative practices for less than a month
>do not abstain from females, alcohol, smoking ect

are weekend shamans that are basically just burning their brains.

there are very specific conditions for psychadelics to be ACTUALLY beneficial for you, both physically and psychologically

otherwise you might as well be playing videogames, cause all you're doing is wasting time

U NEVER WILL THE CLOSES YOU WILL GET IS MASS EFFECT

It's niggerish astral projection. Like you want to do it, without actually doing the work to be able to control it.

Also, medschool fag who just finished neuro here. The potential of these drugs that mess with your dopamine and serotonin levels to permanently damage your neural pathways is largely dependent on your genetics, specifically related to your synaptic plasticity. If you don't carry protective genes that allow your neurons to withstand or recover from huge dopamine bursts, the neural circuitry that controls your thought processes can become looped into a psychosis. These genes are also protective against addiction. So if you suffer from addiction problems, it may be that you should avoid psychedelics. And at the very least, their use is a definitive risk factor for developing schizophrenia. So you are taking your own chances - could use indefinitely and harmlessly or could start hearing voices while sober. Def avoid if known family history of psych disorders, addiction, or depression.

Why would lsd be better than salvia for beginners?

The plant works for a short amount of time whereas lsd can fuck you up for +10 hours.

Not to mention lsd must be bought illegally on the black market and you never know what are you consuming.

Shitty advice sempai tbqh.

For anybody interested in lucid dreaming...

erowid.org/spirit/dreaming/

Salvia is fucking terrible why would anyone do it?

Does anyone know a site where I can buy shrooms and there is no need to use bitcoins? Shrooms are not illegal.

My experiences with Salvia have been a lot more intense than LSD.

Short trip, but that 15 minutes can feel like 6 hours.

More like a hallucinogenic special K than anything else.

please argue why instead of just giving your personal opinions.

>why would anyone do it?
Legal, which means easy to get and reliable quality as opposed to buying colored cardboard from jamal and hoping there's actually lsd there and not something else that will fuck you up.

Azarius sells shroom growing kits and lots of other stuff. Not sure if it delivers to the US tho.

They are; the spores aren't. Until introduced to medium.

They should be legal for people with chronic migraines though.

>please argue why instead of just giving your personal opinions
It's too dissociative for either fun or insight imo. I'm sure some people like it but eh.

>buying colored cardboard from jamal
Buy it online from a reputable vendor and test it.

Same. except for the OD. everything was melting. took over a year to get anywhere near right.

Mushrooms are the superior psychodelic.

>except for the OD. everything was melting

Red/orange skies?

>shit your parents

sweet summer child... you have so much more to learn.

DMT and most psychedelics are extremely overrated.

T. Heavy psychedelic user for years.

No. Everything my eyes percieved kept melting like a slow waterfall. When I tried to talk I either couldn't, or I would say two sentences at the same time. Each word was literaly overlapped in time with another. The weird part was a friend that was with me could understand me, even though I thought I sounded like was speaking in tongues.
The only color change that happened was when I was inside and black turned blue. Other than that trails were pretty standard.

I was schizo before all this, but now a year and a half later I feel less schizo than ever. I think I compartmentalized my schizo and made it more like a tool in my mind than a afliction, but that might just be wishful thinking.

I was definately fucked for about a year.

My libido went to shit too.