FAMINE, NO!

Famine 'largest humanitarian crisis in history of UN'

>UN humanitarian chief says 20 million people in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria face starvation and famine.

>The world faces the largest humanitarian crisis since the United Nations was founded in 1945 with more than 20 million people in four countries at risk of starvation and famine, the UN humanitarian chief has said.

>Stephen O'Brien told the UN Security Council on Friday that "without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death" and "many more will suffer and die from disease".

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/famine-united-nations-170310234132946.html

Think of all those poor innocent CHILDREN that are going to DIE because YOU didn't pay enough money to the UN!

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=56339
rte.ie/news/2017/0311/858981-un-humanitarian-crisis/
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based famine!

Ebolachan's sibling!

>kill all their white farmers
>take subsidy money instead of investing in black farmers
>waaah we have no food!!
This is coming to South Africa soon too.

Other sources:
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=56339
rte.ie/news/2017/0311/858981-un-humanitarian-crisis/

>Breed like rats
>Die of famine

>Further in his briefing, Mr. O’Brien informed the Council of the outcomes of the Oslo Conference on the Lake Chad Basin where 14 donors pledged a total of $672 million, of which $458 million is for humanitarian action in 2017.

>“This is very good news, and I commend those who made such generous pledges,” he said but noted that more was needed to fully fund the $1.5 billion required to provide the assistance needed across the region.

GIVE
ME
MORE
MONEY

Someone should teach them the ultimate redpill: cannibalism

Let's call CNN and ask them to teach them how to do cannibalism

>without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death

First rule of geopolitics: keep it simple.

Oh look. Another famine. Surely if we help them this time there won't just be another within a few years. Not like their birthrates coupled with the lack of investment in food production guarentees this continue to happen until their population crashes.

Maybe those niggers and sandpeople should limit their breeding to level that their country can sustain.

But what if we help them:
They will continue to have 6 children per women and they will be 100 million more in 20 years, and there will still be famine despite our help

The only way to solve famine in africa is to make them understand that they have to regulate their population, and when the population will stop to grow, then our help will be usefull

TRIM THE FAT

Let them sort themselves out.

I think we can nuke them for less than the UN is asking.

The toughest redpill to swallow is that they will never understand. It's too complex of an idea for them to wrap their minds around. You're talking about a people who have organically developed languages that are devoid of gradations because they don't understand words like "halfway," let alone mother nature's vicious cycles. They are doomed to be victims of their environment, never masters.

Maybe if African nations had not kicked out or are in process of kicking out every white farmer that populated and worked their land they would not be starving.

I have no sympathy at all in fact I wish all humanitarian aid sent to Africa stops as well.

An entire race of people incapable of taking care of themselves!? Its fucking disgusting. They are lucky whites nations are so empathetic.

It sucks but the best thing to do is let them die.
If starvation is that big a problem right now helping all of them survive will only increase the population and create a bigger problem in future.
Let the population fix itself, once its smaller they wont have mass famine.

That was hard for you to swallow?
It's the teach a man to fish issues, except it's farming and they can't be taught. Roll credits

I know how do i try explain this to my father ,about the famine, hes a vicar,, ideas?

No memeing but what would happen if they all die? Would something change in the grande scheme of things? Would it have any effect on the economy?

Yeah you're right, maybe it wasn't so tough to swallow, but the point remains.

couple things here, first being that I don't really think it's over-population. African countries have no middle class, like most other third-world countries and crap countries. So you have mega-slums where if you are born there, good luck.

No jobs, no food, no nothing. That's why these people are poor.

The EU would start sending expeditions to Africa to purposefully find starving niggers and bring them to Europe of course

Misguided foreign aide led by globalist pulled on heartstrings with all that a penny a day crap. All the food that gets sent over there is immediately seized by whatever local asshole has the most guns. So the people are still eating mud cookies and there's no incentive to farm.

600% more Syrian refugees from Somalia, have fun Hans.

Send them food like we did in the 80's so they can then double their population artificially and zerg us.

I can't remember a year without a fucking famine in africa...ever...in my fucking life,since I was africa kid...it's. ..fucking amazing,and lately it's being of the headscarf black muzzies kind so africa biiiiiig fuck them,let muzzies help muzzies

There has been a civil war and genocide occurring in Sudan and South Sudan for the past 30 years and it hasn't affected anybody one bit. Their absence would probably only make it easier for development and investment by first world countries. The land is far more valuable than the people.

Watch the Irish want to take them in because of the Potato famine

Rats are actually smart enough to stop breeding when there aren't enough resources.

Tell him about the Jews and the Coudenhove-Kalegeri plan

Maybe if we import the entire population of Africa into Belgium, all the problems of the world will magically solve themselves.

>millions of Nigerians die
>Nigeria projected to overtake US population by 2051, as opposed to 2050

seriously though let these niggers die, the only way to get Africa to pull its shit together is to stop aid and facilitate trade

>African countries have no middle class
>mega-slums

All due to overpopulation

what is cool about famine, is that if its not over in less than 30 days there never really was famine and f there was it resolves itself in a months time leaving you famine free

The language thing was really interesting when I first came across it. You could argue the merits of English or Chinese in terms of being able to express certain esoteric or technical concepts the most clearly and concisely. But you can still get your point across either way. For there to be no way to conceptualize that for them at all? Jesus.

Is this what happens, when you don't teach them to fish, but instead give them the fish.

This is what capitalism does, why are you surprised Sup Forums? Stop supporting an ideology that creates famines.

The average birth rate per 1,000 in Nigeria and Somalia is 50. In comparison, it's 13 in the US and 7 in Japan.

STOP HAVING FUCKING KIDS, NIGGERS

IF YOU WOULD HAVE LET THE OLDER FAMINES DO THEIR JOB, THERE MIGHT BE A MORE STABLE POPULATION THAT WOULDN'T HAVE TO STARVE EN MASSE

Lel no.

When the European crusade clears turkey and turns toward the Middle East, let's not waste that fervor. Go ahead and clean out our cradle while there's momentum. Or you know. Let niggers keep poaching rhinos and shieeeet

Niggers can't even recognize themselves in a mirror, you can't teach them anything.

G O O D

LET THEM STARVE

THEY KEEP SHITTING OUT MORE MOUTHS TO FEED

IF WE WANT THE PLANMET TO SURVIVE WE HAVE TO LET THEM FUCKING DIE

THEY ARE LITERALLY A DISEASE ON THE PLANET, CUT OFF THE SOURCE OF FOOD TO LET IT DIE BACK TO A MANAGEABLE LEVEL, SINCE IT HAS NO CONTROL OVER IT'S OWN PROPAGATION, LIKE A WEED

In case anons reading this are unaware, pic related.

>cut down all forests to feed unsustainable baby making machines
>loot all the fish from sea to feed the baby production
>have wars non-stop
>never tries to dig holes to find water
>never tries to plant anything
>constantly making more babies
>makes fun of white people and begs white people for food
>produces most crime on planet and even in white orderly countries
When will they learn?

>And still we're urbanizing the greatest, fertile lands of our countries
>And still we relocate farmers unforgiving, poor environment
>And still we seek to encourage the birth of more Indians, Arabs, Chineses and the whole of Africa instead of closing their borders from the outside and watch them grow up culturally because of the famine, instead of emigrating here and bringing their shitty ideologies.
I swear to God if you guys (humans) bring a worlwide famine I'll abolish democracy at least here because, every factors included, representative democracy obviously failed (because of both the kikes and you, you sheep-voting pieces of shit) and need to be replaced by something much more practical, whatever the monetary cost.

>Yemen, Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria
There were never any white farmers in any of those places. Only niggers (and sandniggers); thus the problem. Niggers have been in Africa for hundreds of thousands of years and still haven't figured out how to feed themselves with any sophistication past "stab beast with stick, eat beast today, repeat tomorrow or starve".

I cant really touch anything to do with the jews since my mother just goes of on one, she did history at uni all about it, cant even bring up the 6 trillons

Noice, bit of a languagefag here so idk if it hits everyone else as hard as me but I gave up on Africa that day.

>According to his autobiography, at the beginning of 1924 his friend Baron Louis de Rothschild introduced him to Max Warburg who offered to finance his movement for the next 3 years by giving him 60,000 gold marks. Warburg remained sincerely interested in the movement for the remainder of his life and served as an intermediate for Coudenhove-Kalergi with influential Americans such as banker Paul Warburg and financier Bernard Baruch.

It's always the Jews.

When they meet the barrel of a gun, or the Reaper's sickle.

Need a source for this. This is too stupid even for niggers

Civil wars wreck the economy and lead to famine, it happened in Europe too.

That plus capitalism, meaning the rich don't feel any obligation to share.

Great digits. Coudenhove-Kalergi is the biggest and baddest of redpills.

It's legit. This paper is the source:
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

tl;dr: Kenyan kids fail self awareness test. Normal kids don't.

Never underestimate their stupidity. Average iq there is 60-75 depending. Average my nigga. Half below those numbers. Can't grow potatoes when you are a potato

Give them money if each one plants 1000 trees per year minimum. I planted 200 trees and i am not starving.

Why can't niggers feed themselves?

Even the ones loving I'm the U.S. would die without food stamps.

Are niggers even human???

Chinese birth rate isn't a problem any more

It's entirely the African continent and possibly some other SE Asian countries like poo in loos that will breed like insects until it's stopped

Mmm. Thank you for this

All nations should stop helping Africa! Stop feeding them and giving them medicine! Let them fend for themselves and maybe then they will stop shitting out 50 kids and actually try to improve their lives. As long as people are helping them, they will not learn.

FPBP

A country that can't farm shouldn't survive any longer.

>When will they learn?
>implying they can learn.

name 1thing invented on the shitskin continent in the past 6000 years

Over 200 million evaporates why?

The cure to AIDS of course!
(raping babies)

Fucking stupid euros. Just stop sending money/food. The problem will fix itself

Nature's way of culling.
Unfortunate but true

how could I forget...

Fly Catcher.
1.99 USD
At Walmart

they starve because they are too dumb to live according to the laws of Nature.

Africa is mostly fertile but niggers are like human locusts and just destroy everything they come in contact with.

>see pic relate

That dude just took some of the seeds (instead of grinding them up into seed-flour to make "bread") and took some water from the nearby stream... Boom, crops.

Now look at all the niggers in the background... look at all of that same soil. Not a garden to be seen.

Seriously, they are too dumb to live. Leave them the fuck alone, stop feeding them and sink their boats in the mediterranean.

>give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Not trying to be harsh but fuck "aid" its the reason for the african population boom in the first place.

r a r e
a
r
e

But farming requires w-w-work.
And we all know how niggers think about working.

>people will simply starve to death

GOOD

Keep things simple. Stop trying to argue with nature.

Niggers are wildlife and by interfering with them (feeding all of them) they're stunting their evolutionary development.

>Africa is mostly fertile
>hasn't heard of the sahara, the kalahari

jungles appear fertile but all the nutrients are locked up in plants and the soil is depleted.
also, there are very few nutritious jungle plants, most are poisonous.
educate yourself.
it isn't as simple as you'd like it to be.

>t. never had a garden
>what is composting
>what is fertilizer
Oh wait, that would require basic knowledge of biology and chemistry, so it's racist.

the picture---one black man in country full of niggers

m8 fuck off the Nile combined with Southern Africa can feed the entire continent, or at least could if the niggers would stop breeding so much and the agriculture was properly managed

WITCHCRAFT! MAGIC! JOO-JOO!

CLICK-CLICK DURK-DURK!

BURN THE WITCH AND TAKE HIS STUFF!

aren't these the same faggots who bitch about overpopulation?

>Africa is mostly Sahara
>jungles appear fertile but all the nutrients are locked up in plants and the soil is depleted.

Are you a nigger by any chance?

>Take the poisonous stuff.
>Grind it up.
>Mix with field
>Grow non-poisonous stuff

Da great african and arab islamic solidarity will fix dis broblem soon. Da rich brothas an sistas will take care of da starving brothas an sistas, rigth?!

Edginess aside, the fucking US and Saudi Arabia should pay for the aftermath of wars they create. And possibly France and the UK.

>what is building communities
No one is forcing poor niggers to try and get rich on their own.

They have the power to protect their shit, they're just too dumb to try.

This is true, the environment in Africa is shit for agriculture

There's plenty of rivers around Africa that they can use, through

Why the fuck won't they limit birthrates like China does? Are they insane?

no

Not our fucking problem

More people need to read this. I have read similar, but this was a new one for me. Thanks for sharing, Abdul.

It's stunning how liberals pretend to be "pro-science" but completely ignore the science behind races. The races developed separately and largely independently, but somehow, according to liberals, turned out completely equal. Explain that...

>Can't grow potatoes when you are a potato

then they need to die and stay dead. not keep shitting out more starve babies.

Are liberals mental enough to suggest we take in 20 million people and feed them?

Interesting, thanks user

>world has always had an upper "limit" it can sustain
>Africa shitting out babies like rabbits
>hurr durr we gotta save da children!
>send aid/food to Africa to sustain it beyond capacity
>population spirals out of control

Why bother helping Africa?

If you did stop the famine, they'll just produce even more babies anyway, and the problem will surface again down the line - only 10x worse.

Genetic weapon when?

>It's stunning how liberals pretend to be "pro-science" but completely ignore the science behind races. The races developed separately and largely independently, but somehow, according to liberals, turned out completely equal. Explain that...

Their logic is niggers are stupid because they're poor, not the other way around.

The internet has been a fantastic tool for documenting and analysing history: So long as some kikes don't fucking ruin it for everyone, in 30-50 years (2 generations) time the experimental data will be absolutely irrefutable. I still have some hope for a logical future.

Does anyone know how Angelina Jolie's niglets are doing?

>in before its made up to build "orphanages"

>screen of this image
>frame pulls back to a silhouette of an end user observing this image
>end user has curly orange hair, extra teeth, abnormal height, freckles, trilling r's, green eighteenth century costume, and sits amid muffled tin flute playing in a dark pub
>end user breaks fourth wall

Thank god for our Muslim ban on those countries