Give me one reason why Turkey should remain in NATO

So Cenk Uygur can call our enemies "dumbasses".

No one gives enough fucks to kick them out and deal with the process and fall out.

Turkey and Russia hate each other.

>implying being in the Nato is a privilege
>implying it's not just an anti-Russia alliance

Because then America can pay for much of the millitary because Americans love to spend money on millitary and nato gives them a reason to do so. It is a win-win situation and the rest of us nato members can use money on free healthcare and education instead.

Geographical position.

They have a better military than Germany, UK, and France. And they have more white people.

Only cockroaches can survive a nuclear shoah

>better military
spot the roach

in the top 10 strongest military of the world

>1450 AD
Are you mentally ill?

Only on paper. They can't even beat the kurds.

We must reclaim Constantinople and the Eastern Empire.

cry more wh*tes

>Turkey and Russia hate each other.

Not really.

The number of soldiers a country has doesn't mean shit if the military is mandatory. They are literally dead corpses in the battle and are not trained properly like British or USA army.
Quality > Strength

Well memed

The military being mandatory doesn't change a thing in this case.

>more white people
>better military
hahahaahah stop roach you are killing me

still, doesn't mean shit even if 100% of the population would fight for their country. A skillful army with latest technology and equipment that knows how to use it strategically can beat an army 80x its size.

Yeaah... This is bullshit

Want Russia to have Aircraft/Missile Carrier that has access to warm seaports?

But I thought you were buddies with Russia, roach. What happened?

>trained properly like British army.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>muh Ottoman Empire
You were never close enough, roach

>can't even beat the kurds

Hahaha this fucking bluepilled faggot thinks wars are just won with manpower and the Jewish bankers will let their Kurdistan dream be destroyed.

Who the fuck do you think arms and helps the kurds?

ok

Look at this fucking cuck map... No wonder Europe is full of leftie pussies.

Finland and Ukraine with Turkic blood showing their strength.

idk Mohammed, why don't you tell us?
Daily reminder that Turkey belongs to Kurds

t.k*rd

If you ever stepped foot in eastern Turkey, you'd know what Kurds look like but keep deluding yourself with meme images. Hahahahah

>(You)

Unlike you, I have seen a Kurd in real life. You can maybe troll Turks in other countries with those images, who have never seen a Kurd in their life.

>Western Europe abandons EU as alt-right politicians come into power
>Eastern bloc stays in, reshapes it into something respectable
>Yugoslav empire=world power in 50 years

I have seen T*rks in real life too and they look exactly like Kurds. You literally have the same blood, same heritage and traditions. You should give them land to live besides you and call it a day

You haven't seen an actual Turk or a Kurd unless you've been to Turkey.

'Cause Gallipoli went so Swimmingly Well...

post pics then, roach. Kurds and Turks seem all the same breed to me

I fucking hate Turk roaches. To answer your question though, strategic position to the Middle East.

>Posts an African woman that was literally made a citizen for Olympics

Are you even fucking trying Pajeet?

there is no reason at all
they should be kiked out, but Americans have forces there and Merkel wants to take a soft approach with Turkey
The fact that they recently signed military agreements with Russia added to the fact that they are provocating Greece constantly, should be enough to expel them
NATO will burst if they stay, rather kill it ourselves than letting Putin and Erdogan destroy it

Presenting the Present King of Britain

The difference is that your pic is a British nigger. My pic is a Turkish national

what is this? leftypol? When did people here start promoting literal communism?

He's either retarded or a troll, either way don't pay attention to him.

Even if I didn't dislike Kurds, I would hate them solely because they are hardcore communists.

SAGE

I still don't think i really understand what NATO actually does.

I mean, it's some sort of trade organization but why is it like a huge political thing. No one ever talks about NAFTA in that way.

>Born in London, Kazim-Richards attended Greenleaf Primary School in Walthamstow, where he developed an interest in football, which continued into his secondary education at Aveling Park, Walthamstow.

>Having played as a junior for Queens Park Rangers and Arsenal, Kazim-Richards was handed a professional contract by Bury. He noted Bury as a pinpoint of his career. He found playing under former Manchester United 'Fergie fledgling' Chris Casper influential to his development.

>He also went on to feature in the Football League for Brighton & Hove Albion before transferring to Premier League side Sheffield United where he remained for one season.

>Born and raised in England, He has since forged a career in Europe with Fenerbahçe, Toulouse, Galatasaray and Olympiacos. In 2007, he chose to represent Turkey at international level. As of January 2016, he has earned 37 caps, scoring twice.

God Damn, talk about Getting BTFO'd by your own Post...!!!

>Russia VS The rest of the world

Literally this

SHUT UP SHITSKIN ... INDIO ASQUEROSO

are they old style commies or more lololo money for all no borders n sheit ?

Tito style communism
Pretty redpilled if you ask me

>that buttblasted genetic waste diaspora shill again

kek

NATOs only purpose is to hold germany down and russia out and make the usa the only real power

>old style commies or more lololo money for all no borders n sheit ?

Both. No borders for everyone else, their own ethnic state for themselves.

Hey man, hows life down there now a days ?

Oh hi again :)

so just like jews 2.0

>turkish arny
>great
al-bab.jpg

At least I'm white ... but you're a disgusting mulatto ... KEK

>Greek-Cypriot unification when?

found the analbanian.

WE WUZ SKADENDERBEG

With double digit IQs.

im real tired of all amerifags thinking they are superior to all and 'WE AR DA WOOLD POWAH'. fuck you all

When you stop being useless cunts

people always talk about NATO in some sort of Military way though. I can't recall the media ever talking about other trade groups in that way?

fuck of bluepill

Communists do not belong in Sup Forums.

Get out.

Are you serious ? Or just blissfully ignorant ?

>NATO
>trade group

What

>Guerrilla with support of locals
>Can be defeat against big army
k

>Bangladeshis
>mullato

kek. they are just muslim poo in the loos who moved there in 1947

>Amercan education

Well I'm obviously a retard.I'm not sure why I had this in my head but I was sure that NATO was some sort of trade organization

seeing as I'm 28 years old I guess that just shows how influential they are. or how stupid I am. but I seem to be doing alright in my personal life, so I'll go with the former.

>Bolivia White
>Bangladesh Mulatto

Let me guess, US poster under proxy ?

Better to have them as an ally than a enemy. I do hate them though.

wtf I love kurdish brothers now

Turkey isn't the problem. Erdogan is. The west should get rid of him before he gets more buddy with Putin.

I did major in economics in college, so I always assumed is was North Atlantic Trade Organization.

There has to be at least one other person who thought this.

Breh you're honestly retarded

> I'm obviously a retard
> I'm 28 years old I guess that just shows how influential NATO is
> or how stupid I am.
> but cause i have money i think im not stupid
> and is that trade organization lack of influence thats to blame for my autism

Nigger please

NATO doesn't do shit.

It's very easy to not know what they are/what they do.

There are more opportunities to use them if they're an ally. Beyond that there's the risk of a genuinely hostile Turkey unleashing millions of more kebab into Western Europe.

Stupid Goyim, I guess you guys would prefer Trukey would be ISIS ally

Piss off Russia, almost worth it.

but user, there isn't such a difference, really

Turkey sucks the balls

At least now they try to avoid it. It is really great that people like you guys don't call the shots in these kinda stuff cause you have no idea what you're talking about. Turkey is a strategic partner to fighting terror, you better have some influence on them than take risk by let them loose with their huge army