>>116198217

>raped

Sure... It always becomes rape as soon as people start to notice you're falling for BBC and you need a cover.

My heart goes out to this young mannequin's family.

I have no more empathy for white women

>always the same potato nigger making these blacked shops

day of the potato masher when ?

t. "white" ""man""

>those eyes
>white

Always the first post. Again she wasn't mudsharking, she was engaged to a white man. You MGTOW fucks have no excuse to not be angry about this

White women and white men became shit alongside one another. If there were men to reign them in they would be better off and if the men had women to motivate them they too would be better off. Sort yourself out.

I hope Texas has the balls to hang all 3 niggers with no trial. They should be lynched like the good ol days

>Le upvote

Sure looks like a coalburner, I can see where people may be confused.

What does this even mean? She's just an innocent woman and instead of attacking the niggers who carried out this vicious attack, one of thousands that will happen this year might I add, you cucks go after the girl. Seriously some of you need to take a look at yourselves and do some serious introspection.

While we icons do love a good hanging we don't see many on this side of the border

>stuck-up, soulless beauty queen

Wow, another bitch who would have treated me like garbage got exactly what she deserved. Remind me again why I should care? They should give her attackers a medal. These headlines are the only justice I experience in life.

All niggers must hang.

Niggers are like some kind of endangered predator species that you'd love to kill but can't because they are protected by the state.

thousands and thousands of white women gets raped by a nigger every year. sorry to say but this one is nothing special, your country is disgusting shithole and you alone caused death of white race with your exporto of degeneracy. america need s to be nuked because in the end your whites are degenerate mongresl anyway

>She's just an innocent woman and instead of attacking the niggers who carried out this vicious attack, one of thousands that will happen this year might I add, you cucks go after the girl.

Sup Forums is filled with people who hate women in general though. And who feel kinship with these black men because it's mainly just black men role-playing white supremacists.

wew

This is what you fought for, americunts.

this isn't r9k or r/incel, you don't belong here. Stop going after women you think will reject you, and if that's the worst pain in your life/creates more pain than most things in your life you live quite the cooshy one.

This is why they invented lynchings.

Fuck off, Trinity

Is this a picture of the killer after skinning her face off and putting it on? What the fuck is wrong with it

>t. neckbeard

One more statistic. Whites have lost their fighting spirit. Nothing will change. The city is dead.

>18 year old nigger robs a store
>Oh he a good boy he a teenager
>18 year old White gal gets raped
>she was a woman not a teen or girl

Really fires up those rocket boosters

The more women set themselves up as a protected class, with more identity based rights than others, the more they will be perceived as a target by those who perceive themselves to be lower status (Blacks and assorted scum.).

I feel no sympathy for the averge modern commie woman

SHUT UP INDIO ... You Are SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN

At least I'm white ... but you're a disgusting mulatto

this.

These niggers better hang. If I wuz her brother, they would have been dead either in or outside jail.

Maybe taken some of their family members first, so they knew

this? are u mentaly handicaped or you rly think they gonna hang? americans brought this onto themselves alone, its their own fault, thousands and thousands of white women gets raped by these subhumans, nobody cares in usa. they are cancer.

>nobody cares in the US

I agree with your general point, but to be fair, one of the principal reasons that no one cares is because our friendly Jewish media don't report on the epidemic of black on white rape. It is NEVER mentioned in "polite society," and it is NEVER mentioned on mainstream news. Take this incident, for example, or even more egregious ones - they won't make the national news. It stays local, and the race of the attackers won't be included in the local news reporting.

There was another attack, I think a decade ago, that was South Africa-tier horrible. Four people were raped, forced to have sex with each other, then executed one by one for no reason other than they were white and the attackers were nigs. Another story that didn't make the national news.

As with many things these days, the Jews are to blame.

i do blame the jews for not reporting this, but most whites will make the excuse of "well i know a few good blacks, you can't blame race for this! i know shitty white people too!"

Hard to make that argument when confronted with the interracial rape statistics in this country,.

i agree with you. but whites in america are extremely individualist. when you bring up black crime, they will say "oh that is just a few bad individuals, most blacks are great!"

of course blacks do not think the same way. they will fight for their people whether they are in the right or wrong. look how many black people celebrated when OJ was found not guilty.

someone got some infographics etc? about their crime, and some stories like this need to shitpost on FB

only shit that makes me feel better about is that 90-95% of victims of niggers are other nigger. thats little something..

Yea let me see if I can help you out give me a sec

>boliviANO
>white