Are Jews the True master?

Are Jews the True master?
>Jesus was a Jew.
>Jews kill Muslims
>Most of the people in Israel are pro-Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/liztess/
youtu.be/4gp3h-0n7-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus literally called the Jews the "synagogue of Satan"

Hi JIDF. How is the weather in Israel today?

What are you gonna eat on your break after posting fake threads here all day? Let me know, thanks

When did he say that?

ehm.

jesus was a jew himself and the whole jesus story is about an inner-jewish faith/community conflict, only in the later parts they call for romes judgement.

I don't live in Israel Moron.

Oh so you are one of the diaspora JIDF posting from Brooklyn or something ?

Neat stuff. Keep posting these propaganda threads daily, Sup Forums is loving Israel more and more everytime you do them.

Talking about a dead man, being pro-Trump and kill all what you dislike allow you to consider what is True master ...
But you're a blueilled fag

he has your answers !

No he called the Temple a brood/den of vipers. You are forgetting that his first convert were all Jews.

Was it Jesus or was it Paul? Paul gets pretty feisty at the end of Acts, IIRC.

How's the stolen weather in Israel today Chaim? Please we need more "Israelis are based" threads.

is that devil trying to become a tranny?

Jesus was a zombie.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Beating his meat

Photoshopped the fuck

shlomo in jewyork fuck off

They also outsmarted white people to the point of coming to control them and every aspect of their lives.

Master race indeed.

>Most of the people in Israel are pro-Trump.
Israel is full of retarded liberals just like the U.S.

>using the meme incorrectly

It isn't photoshopped, it's an Instagram chick named Liztess
instagram.com/liztess/

> Are jews master rce?

> Posts 90+% European girl

The original Jews are not the Jews of today. So to speak, modern Jews are not true Jews. Christians are.

Israeli Jews are valuable allies, they may control the media but they use it to help the God Emperor.

All other Jews should be gassed.

I know that girl lmao met her at edc, have snap and number

>it's an Instagram chick
neck yourself, idiot.

youtu.be/4gp3h-0n7-o

shes actually a magician's assistant

Jesus' father was a Roman Soldier. Tiberius Pantera. He was buried in Germany. There was a Jewish uprising and the Romans quelled it. Their soldiers may have gone on a raping spree, or Mary might have just dug a European dude who was strong (also kind of explains the mary magdalene bit, the virgin mother and the whore having the same name). Anyway, women getting pregnant out of wedlock those days could mean getting stoned to death, so Joseph stepped up as the cuck (or good guy depending on how yo view it) to save her. Jesus grew up knowing and feeling he was different (European Y chromosome) and being ostracized in his community (of course they could tell he was half Euro). This outsider status gave him a unique perspective on the culture he grew up inside. Also gave him a massive chip on his shoulder. When he grew up he called the establishment out on their spiritual corruption (placing themselves between the people and god for the sake of power), and on their fraudulent dealings (overturning the tables on the money changers).

They nailed him to a cross for it and framed it like this: He died for your sins goys! meaning this: don't even think about challenging our authority on spiritual or money matters, jesus already did it for you, and besides, if you do, we will crucify you.

so u be sayin we are joos and sheiiit?

Yes and no. The Chosen are still alive and well, but the Lord sent his son as the last sacrifice necessary for mankind's redemption.
I'm a Messianic Jew. I accepted Christ and see him as the conqueror we were promised long ago. His second coming will usher in the New Age and all who believe in him will rise with him into the heavens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

The jews are the pharisees.
Those who refuse Christ and kill his believers. Muslims are worse but both are bad.

>getting mad at memes

>>Most of the people in Israel are pro-Trump.

>Jesus was a Jew
Fucking triggered
The word "Jew" had no meaning as any religion or race when Jesus was alive
It was like calling someone a Texan or iranian, it was the people of Judea. The Jews at the time were Pharisees.

Jesus DID renounce the Pharisees.

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14] [b]

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?

“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

HERE IS WHERE YOU PAY ATTENTION user

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Where can I meet a nice Jewess, OP?

Hello JIDF employee

Were you on vacation or just lurking?

Wow! So perfect. I once dated a Jewess. She looked a lot like this girl. Maybe not quite as hot though. Her dad was a doctor, and her mom an heiress. If I wasn't such an autist, maybe we'd be married today.

North east part of American, Florida and LA area.

You're disgusting.

The real red pill is that Jews are the true Aryans.

I like this post unironically
Christ literally fulfilled every Prophecy of the "Jews" of the time and killing him while knowing this was their great unforgivable and why there are still references to pagan gods like Moloch in the Talmud. Accepting Christ is literally your path to salvation.

I know and the south africa DA was founded by Jews people.