What is the most cucked country and why?

What is the most cucked country and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12392972/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly pretty much all degeneracy is rooted in America these days.

Sweden.

They are willfully allowing the destruction of their culture and the rape of their women by a horde of mongrel sand niggers. They don't care that they're the rape capitol of the western world. They'd rather let themselves be destroyed from the inside out than be called racist. There's a reason it's called Stockholm Syndrome.

america

Sweden, followed closely by Germany, with France tailing distantly in third.

Honorable mention for Canada.

The U.S. and Canada. Say what you will about France and Germany, but 60% and 70% white respectively is embarrassing.

USA. We have a President who likes to get pissed on by Russian prostitutes. Literally.

*what is the most cucked country next to Canada and Sweden

fixed

A better question would be which country isn't cucked?

USA
>60% white
>all of the degeneracy and cuckoldry originates from there
>women are whores who love to racemix
>Israels lapdog which does their dirty work
Is there anything more to say?

according to the most recent surveys, it's Sweden

strawpoll.me/12392972/r

Get out shill. Stop spreading fake news and go back to prepping the bull

why hasn t anyone opened fire on antytrump protesters
it s time to pull out a UZI and massacre degenerates

Right now? Canada

Depends what you consider cuck
>USA for their SJW movement, we do have some in western Europe but yours are rabid
>France for our responses to terrorist attack and his unquenschable thirst for the BBC, also, we won't have Le Pen for president
>Germany and Sweden for all their hard work to be as blacked as France, although they have an example of the result
>UK for being delusional about their Pakis problem
>EU in general and Greece in particular for allowing Germancucks to rule over us without any substantial proof that it's beneficial to anyone
>Japanese for letting US turn them into degenerates and fags

1: Canada/Sweden
2: Germany/South Africa
3: France/Belgium
4: Austria/Spain/Italy
5: UK/Netherlands/USA
6: Australia/New Zealand
7: Russia
8: Poland/Hungary

Sweden

I think we need to hand out different prices for different categories of degeneracy (suggestions, Sup Forums?). But for sure, (at least) one of them goes to Burgerland.

What are hardwired Jewish deep state covert government globalist like kings, bob

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Canada

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. USA

USA

You still allow it so cucked

ARE

Mine, 17 years passed since the bombing, US doesnt allow us to put Air survelance radar back to the mountain.

>tfw once proud Serb
>tfw US colony now
Putin send help!

US

OK, WHY IS GERMANY KEKED!?

>why is Germany cucked?

You're a stellar example of someone who needs to l u r k m o r e

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING ISRAEL!
I SAID KEKED INSTEAD OF KEKED!!!!!!!

Why Hungary? We actually built a fence and keep out kebab

Its a honor that you put France above Spain but Spain is more cucked than France, we don't even have serious politics

lurk moar newfag

are you alright?

Why the fuck are Japanese women so attractive

You're getting it wrong, cucks go into it by their own volition -- Your country was raped, not cucked.

The most cucked country has to be Albania or Kosovo. They're being run out of some office in Pentagon, and it's by their own choosing.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden
Germany
USA

One of these days I'm just gonna spend a week or so in Japan

My sole objective will be to get as much dank japanese poon as I possibly can

the culture and food is just the icing on the cake

Why is Germany trying to ban the NPD party?

I wanted to make 8 levels of cuckery for white countries. Basically, you guys are the less cucked white country along with Poland

fuck off weebs

that seems about right

Be careful, if Wilders looses you go straight to level 3 :^)

loses*

Everything looks good but USA should be lower than UK.

I don't like the food at all and the culture is still weird to me even though I've been exposed to it, but when I can afford it I might do the same.

I rarely watch anime dude. Also anime has nothing to do with real women. Japanese women are hot, I don't feel this way about any other asian women.

Belgium.
Nato, EU, girls are whores, immigrant lovers.

Bait, but at least get your own conspiracy theory right

shill harder faggot

At least phoebe tried. You guys really jumped the shark when you made an actual meme warfare division

Canada is definitely up there, I'd tell you why, but you probably already know why and if I were to explain here, I'd probably be arrested and sent to a gulag for hate speech, where I would be personally introduced to the gas chamber by Justin Trudeau himself. This isn't funny anymore, send help.