Is there a biological reason why whites are shit at dancing and blacks are GOAT

is there a biological reason why whites are shit at dancing and blacks are GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_TvPzuDyTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_figure_skating#Medal_leaders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we spent more time on things that matter

because blacks exist solely for entertainment.

kek TPBP

They bred for tribalistic dancing. If you can't dance, no poon.
Also, white people are dancing like negroes for some reason. We don't look like them so it's wierd. We invented things like ballroom dancing and the waltz and shit becouse it compliments our appearance. It's the same reason wiggers look lame when they dress black.

dude, huwhites are the masters of dance, the art as it was has become niche and dissolute now with society and whites themselves going to shit, but the history of dance is white

I dunno but my ex gf left me at a club once for a black guy who was a better dancer. I went to the bathroom, threw my beer against the wall, and cried.

I've never seen a black person elegantly waltzing across a ballroom and I don't presume I ever will.

Because agricultural machines are boring to watch and slaves provided amusement while picking cotton. Evolution did the rest

The best dancers are homosex asians.

Fuckin' leaf

leaf

blacks were not meant for the high art of dancing. i have been involved in ballet since i was a child. i am gay.

I've always wanted to try ballet, i'm a guy but I heard it hurts your footsies. I've always wanted to twirl like a ballerina, if it try it then maybe people will be impressed by my dance moves, and women will stop ditching me for black guys. But idk i'm not gayy, so i dont know

underrated

t. leaf nigger

>inb4 daggering.webm

Not to look like a faggot... but blacks ca flail around all they want, they totally lack grace, control, and skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_TvPzuDyTU

White people are the god tier dancers.

>dances his way to a spacefaring civilisation
You go dance Tyrone, you good thing

Is it normal that I am wanting to enslave them?

Imagine those booties all in your face

*sniifff*

>Whitey
>competiting
here's your answer.

white people overthink things too much, too self conscious

Essentially to do with self-consciousness, you have to 'be in the now' to sync with rhythm, this comes with great natural ease for the Negroid, whereas the White person today, has angst because his society is fucked and so can't dance.

>*sniifff*
BRRRRRRRAAAAAP

victoria cakes is like the Beshine of asses

>Is it normal that I am wanting to enslave them?
Yes.

White men are natural rulers - always have been and always will be at the end of the day. That's why the kikes fear us so much.

Nigresses also realizes this and wants to be subjugated by the BWC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_figure_skating#Medal_leaders

That's hilarious

Sven rises

Like a brown plastic bag filled with cottage cheese

Now if you could stroll with the same attitude in Sweden IRL, there would be some hope for your country yet.