How did this dumbass make it to the White House?

How did this dumbass make it to the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my9C6MB1XBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>some dumb yurofaggot does't understand american politics
KYS

Lil Donny boy learned a new word today. He had to tweet it and show his prowess to the world.

Trumps right you know.. also, why do people hate trump, He tweets and uses the internet like a normal person.

Wikipedia does realize that Joseph McCarthy had a 95% success rate right? Out of the 130 or so that he labeled as communist or ties with the Soviet Union, he only got about 2 wrong according to the Verona Cables.

Oh the irony. The projection is strong with that one.

He is clearly refering to the witch hunt against commies McCarthy conducted, often violating many constitutional rights of law abiding americans.
By wiretapping the tower, Obama is basically doing the same.
Ignoring rights to get evidence( if it's real or not no one knows or cares) to fuck political enemies

This is irony!

It's funny that people have been calling it McCarthyism. I wonder what % of people know exactly what they are saying, since McCarthy was looking for Jewish Communists (who were indeed there), and the notion of "McCarthyism" as irrational and paranoid is a Jewish media/propaganda construction.

The difference today of course is that the Jews are not the targets but instead the ones pushing the anti-Russian hysteria, which is indeed hysteria. Jews liked Russia when it was Communnist; now that it isn't, they don't like it, and they want war with it.

Our nation's first mentally, academically, ethically,emotionally, and socially challenged POTUS, ladies and gentlemen. God help us.

>only in america
even idiots can become president in this country

Lol typical drumpf!

You need to go back to shill training

What is there to understand? That trump makes unfounded accusations and everyone is just supposed to lap it up as truth?

Why are you responding to yourself?

are u talking about Obama, bush, and Clinton

>What is there to understand?
THE POINT YOU FUCKING RETARDED LEAF
FUCKING OFF YOURSELF

Isn't, then, what the liberals are doing with the Muh Russia...McCarthyism?

>Looks at flag
>Sees that a Russian state is trying to smear Trump on Sup Forums
>KYS Shlomo
sage

We have ids here.

Trump is godawful - thanks idiot Americans for voting him in.

>bush
yes
clinton and obama well not so sure, obamas foreign policy was garbage

KYS Trump sucker

McCarthy was right though.

this

Easy more idiots voted for him in the right states than smart people. This is why the electoral collage should be removed.

>how into white house?
It's a prank, the biggest bigly kek, to ever be unleashed. Have a laugh, you'll live longer.

This Hue Hue speaks the truth.
Listen to him and ignore the occupiers of Novorussia.

Sorry Hillumpfkin, but it's MISTER President

Sage faggot

The accusations weren't unfounded, there is evidence that the Obama Administration attempted twice and succeeded once to obtain a warrant to wire tap Trump supposedly to investigate some Russian bank dealings and that Loretta Lynch signed off on those applications. Whether they continued to monitor him after they found no evidence is something that he hasn't proven, but the accusations are not "unfounded" as the media would have you believe.

Against Hillary? Trivially.

DELET THIS

>OP too stupid get the punchline

>Samefagging
I hope the spetsnaz have fun with you.

So Obama claims that Trump is working with the Russians and has him tapped. He is not. That is McCarthyism. Also shill, how do you fucking live in the D.C. area getting paid as little as you do? We saw the numbers. It's fucking sad. You must live with your parents.

because burgers are really dumb lol

CTR shill you forgot to change your proxy

look at this samefag who doesn't even know how to use a proxy

Well yeah britbart said it was so so it has to be true right.

He is a dyslexic mentally challenged jersie shore tier retard. Most Americans are exactly like that. They feel like he is not better than me so he is a good guy. But actually they should vote for people that are better than them because the american masses are shit tier retards. Not much different to niggers in africa. Only about 15% of the american population are of higher standard. Just walk through a random american city talk to people, 9 out of 10 would be classified mentally handicapped in Europe.

Are you truly surprised that their President is as retarded as they are ? He is just a mirror of american society. A white nigger. They were too long together with niggers and their culture mixed too much.

Don't you have anything better to do then to cry about Trump little snowflake. Now learn to change proxies and ask Daddy Onigger for more money.

CTR isn't sending their best

i like how the trump administration literally stopped talking about this nt expecting it to blow up as big as it did.

it was just a distraction from how this russian shit was getting out of control for him. I hope Obama uses the full extent of the law against Trump for defamation. Fucking corrupt motherfucker

You're are the dumbass for not being able to understand US politics, but still want to post about it.

>but the russian hacking bullshit is sure as hell not McCarthyism
>know you place, goyim

by being smarter than a woman

>McCarthyism
>commie witch hunt
What Trump's referring to is a "muh Russians witch hunt. It takes like two seconds to figure that out.

>using unfair investigative techniques
thx for proving his point

4d chess mateys

As did Snowden. Obviously that makes him a nazi russian spy. Kek.

McCarthy did nothing wrong

I know your teachers taught you he was ebil :D but even as a teenager you knew they were wrong about him

Ties or (((ties)))?

No dipshit, the information that I just told you came from the Guardian and the BBC. Eat shit.

kek, now they finally learnt how to change their proxy
i hope brock fires you
actually no i don't, this entire thread made me crack up

Bump, more people need to see this!

People voted for him. Now fuck off.

So that basically New York and Los Angelas controls everything? Cause fuck Middle America, amirite?

What the fuck did you just fucking snikt about me, you little bub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Avengers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Utopia, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the best at what I do in the entire Canadian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bub. I will snikt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, bub. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Canadian Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking snikted, bub.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Special Ed, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the candy drawer, and I have over 300 confirmed gold stars. I am trained in gorilla conversation and I'm the top crafter in the entire US education system. You are nothing to me but just another conversation doll. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of aspies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed conversation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Johnson School Gym and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit spaghetti all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

He is not smarter than Hillary. Hillary is a nazi whore. But he is a retarded ineffective nigger. He will achieve nothing, he is too stupid to be a president. He probably doesnt even have a real opinion on things.

This is coming from the people who will still vote for Merkel after she single handedly destroyed her own country.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Vorcha? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Systems Alliance, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Batarian Pirates, Collectors, and Cults, and I have over 3000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Systems Alliance. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting The Shadow Broker and your IP is being traced right now through the Extranet, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Systems Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Vorcha. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
>Definition of McCarthyism: Practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without evidence

>Obama had my "wires tapped" just before the victory, but nothing was found
>This is McCarthyism

He used the definition correctly, I don't understand what you're on about.
To restate what he said in a full paragraph;

>People have told me that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory, but nothing was found. This is terrible; people say I got wiretapped, but they don't have any regard for evidence regarding getting wiretapped.

Sage, filter, and hide shill threads.
Goes in all fields.

Because the alternative was far worse?

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

We only had two choices. Trump said a bunch of crazy shit that made him seem different from other politicians and Hilary seemed fake and corporate.

In reality they are both fakers only after money.

CRUMPF GTFVO!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little faggot? I'll have you know my name is John and I was the captain of a football team, and was the starter on my basketball team and have over 300 confirmed girlfriends. I am trained in Guido warfare and I hate every single one of you. You are nothing to me but just fat, retarded lowlifes. I will get straight A’s the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get pussy that easily? Think again, fucker. As we speak my girlfriend is blowing me (Shit is SO cash). You're everything bad in the world, faggot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I am pretty much perfect in over 700 different ways. Not only do you jerk off to pictures on facebook, but you spend every single second of your day looking at stupid ass pictures. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "cash" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't stop being a stranger, you didn't hit me with your best shot, and now you're jerking off to naked drawn Japanese pictures. I will shit fury all over you and I will take it to a whole new level. You're a faggot who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.

No make it so every vote fucking counts instead of just a few states. But i know why republicans hate this cause if all votes counted they would never win again.

Seriously this. If I recall correctly McCarthy didn't didn't even persecute these people directly. He just pressured the studio heads and whatnot to weed out these commies. It was the commies bosses who actually did the dirty work with a little nudging just out of fear of being bashed by him.

Wasn't there some movie a year or so back bemoaning how the commies were treated during the McCarthy era?

>This is McCarthyism!

Is he referring to what they are doing to him or what he just got done saying?

What the ra-ri-ru-re-ro did you just say about me, ara ara? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my kurasu in chuunibyou, and I’ve been winkingly oblivious to numerous secret raids on my pantsu, and I have over 300 confirmed fanboy nosebleeds. I am trained in cosplay fanservice and I’m the most popular character on the entire show. You are nothing to me but just another baka hentai. I will wipe you the uguu out with fanservice the likes of which has never been seen before in this time slot, mark my ra-ri-ru-re-ro words. You think you can get away with being that ecchi to me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my himitsu network of spies across the classroom and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, aho. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your social life. You’re going to die of embarrassment, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can humiliate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s before my transformation sequence. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the writers' zany plot devices and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable smirk off the face of the continent, you pervert. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept quiet, ara ara. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you triple baka. I will unleash moe all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to sleep, kiddo. (Please don't actually go to sleep on me.)

Stop bumping the thread retard.

they are dissin our possey, is gonna sort this.

youtube.com/watch?v=my9C6MB1XBk

Yeah i find it funny people say Trump is anti corporate yet the jack ass runs one.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Organic shill? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Monsanto Shills, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed butthurt anti-GMO activists. I am trained in scientific warfare and I’m the top citer in the entire Monsanto shilling forces. You are nothing to me but just another Cry protein. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that pseudoscientific anti-GMO propaganda to me over the Internet? Think again, organi-shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shills across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm of scientific studies, ostrinia nubilalis. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your "evidence". You’re fucking debunked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can out-cite you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in scientific combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Monsanto Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ostrinia nubilalis. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your fearmongering comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit studies all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking debunked, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little casual? I’ll have you know I won top of my region in the Elite Four, and I’ve been involved in numerous Nuzlock run throughs on BlazeBlack, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in competitive battling and I’m the top trainer in my online community You are nothing to me but just another casual. I will own you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in video games mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my hacking skills and Pokebros acrossthe USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taste in games. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my NU team. Not only am I extensively trained in competitive battling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Pokemon universe and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Context my friend, Obama wiretapping is a result of obama making false allegations against trump. Why else would he fucking wire tap him.

What le pie did you just freaking waffle about me, you normal bish? I’ll have you know I’m le most random guy ever and I’ve been involved in numerous Memebase raids on Sup Forums, and I has over 300 confirmed cheezburgers. I am trained in epic randomness and I’m teh most awesomesauce smexiest PANDA!! in my entire middle school xD. You are nothing to me but just another spork. I will make you ROFL with teh 1337 randumness the likes of which has never been seen before on le Earth, mark my freaking wordz. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over le interwebz? Think again, normie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of epic ninjaz across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for teh storm, d00d. The storm that wipes out the GAY epic fail thing you call your lifez. You’re freaking dead, bro. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare randomness. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed pwnage, but I have access to the epic lolz of My Life Is Average and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of MURICA XD, you piece of crap. If only you could have known what uber fail your little “Ray William Johnson is gay” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have SHUDDUP! But you couldn’t, you didn’t know I was bisexual, and now you’re paying the price, you baka. I will throw PANCAKE MIX all over you and you will drown in it. You’re freaking zetta lame, bro. XD

You are doing their work for them. God help nu/pol/.

What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry.
The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child.
I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy f?tid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence.
Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursed simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed.
Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, rebel scum? I'll have you know I was the last Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, and I started the Clone Wars, and I have over 300 controlled solar sectors. I am trained in the Dark Side of the Force and I'm the top Sith in the entire Galactic Empire. Your planet is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe it the fuck out with power the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the holonet? Think again, Jedi. As we speak I am contacting my apprentice from across the galaxy and your rebel base is being traced right now so you better prepare for the 501st, Jedi scum. The 501st that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your rebel base. You're fucking dead, Jedi. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just without my lightsaber. Not only am I extensively trained in Dark Side combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the galactic Imperial stormtroopers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" destruction of my Death Star was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have retreated your fucking X wing. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn rebel. I will shoot lightning all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jedi.

McCarthy was right. There WAS a massive infiltration of the U.S. by the Soviet Union.

The wiretaps happened, and the New York Times reported on it before Trump's tweet

Obama and the DoJ were trying to find concrete links between Manafort and the Russians to bring down Trump, and they likely tapped calls going in-and-out of Trump Tower.

In the print version of the NYT from 20/1/2017, they say Trumps associates were "WIRETAPPED" on the god damn front page.

Atleast she is able to speak. Also fuck all this propaganda I see nothing of that in real life I have never met anyone that was affected by any of the shit pol writes about. For me what pol claims happens in Germany and what I see personally do not match up at all. She did not destroy anything.

The problem with trump is he is stupid. And I mean stupid by any definition. I doubt his IQ is bigger than 105. He is just there to be manipulated by others and take random "decisions" on shit he doesnt even know about.

Atleast Merkel with all her shitty policies understands why she wants to do it and what effect it might have.

Trump simply talks retard to the low tier Americans and doesnt understand what he is really doing.

and there is yet again with the damn president being their focal point.

Oh so when the times is on your side its true but when it is not there fake news.

test

Take your logic and leave.

He said this like last week.
How much would a qt virgin Ukrainian gf cost?

And now you know why all American social studies textbooks spend an inordinate amount of focus on McCarthyism, and why, despite being a relativity obscure historical event compared to other events, most laymen still know what it means

he isnt wrong, and Mccarthy was right

Not an argument, faggot.

The Times was NOT on Trump's side when they published that article. They wanted to hype up the narrative that Trump was being seriously investigated for Russian shit.

It was only after Trump claimed Obama wiretapped him that the headline became a problem to liberals, because they're denying something they once wanted everyone to know about

You fucking moron, try to understand what McCarthyism is.

He's not referring to the simple act of wiretapping, he's referring to all the events surrounding the left's attacks against him as a whole.

McCarthyism, also known as the Second Red Scare, was when Americans were all accusing each other of colluding with the Russians and being secret communists. Lots of paranoia.

Back then, it was the right. Now it's the left doing it. We've come full circle.

>i-it's only McCarthyism when Obama does it!
lel but when papa Trump makes countless baseless accusations it's not McCarthyism.
Trump's dick must taste real good if you can't stop sucking it this hard.