Lol he got an axe to the head by a refugee. Everyone point and laugh!

Lol he got an axe to the head by a refugee. Everyone point and laugh!

To be fair, he probably voted for it

>that gay star tattoo on his shoulder

He was probably a #RefugeesWelcome cuck.
Nothing of value lost.

kekso

sounds like some sensationalist fake news. source?

>at least... I'm not... racist

how fucking dumb do you have to be to hang around rapefugees

Not carrying a gun

NICE one Ahmed, kill evil whitey

some fucking kike star. hope he doesnt wake up

HE WAS A GERMAN KEK

He'll be joining his Flying Spaghetti Monster G-d soon.

you are literally retarded

hahahahhahahaa someone needs to phtoshop a willy peeing in his mouth hahah look how wide its open :) need some peepee in that big mouth :) (4u)

Kek

>axe to the head

dude is 100% vegetable if he survives this

>The media is playing this down

Of course they are. They have an agenda

Did she really think news was objective?

Statistically likely, and in a city with majority of voters who support immigration of third world, support cultural relativism and blind altruism.

>Domenico
>German
He was a filthy wop. Good riddance, non-whites killing non-whites always makes my day!

Conclusion of the crisis meeting: to bring more migrants.

He'll be the first German in ages to go to Valhalla

idk about you but when i see a dirty towelhead i get tf out of there. dude needs to keep his head on a swivel with all these rapers getting let into our country by libtards

>son is lying in the hospital, probably going to die
>"Better go on Facebook to see how many likes I can get"

Women were a mistake.

Was it an Islamic attacker?

whomst'd has a pic?

On Canadian news yesterday:

>The attack was not related to politics, religion, or an ideology.

Yes

Sounds like he wasn't tolerant enough. This is his fault.

facebook post kek. as if that cant be fake. also she doesnt even say it was a rapefugee

pics or it didn't happen, bucko

You idiot, the news is not covering it... That's what she said. My god how stupid can you be?

E N R I C H E D

Antifa got what's coming

im retarded for thinking that white christians are the only people that deserve to live in this world? get the fuck out of here you beta fuck

>informing friends is bad

people getting brain injuries seems to be a reoccurring theme on pol today
we had the thread of the Brazilian girl getting hit with the mini log and now this

>Be European
>Get axed by a refugee and survive

>Be American
>Go to the park
>Get shot by police
>Go see a movie
>Get shot
>Go to uni
>Get shot
>Go to the market
>Get shot
>Go to kindergarden
>Get shot
>Stay at home
>Get shot

C U C K

t. Tyrone Muhammad Akbur

10,000 more refugees please!

Now she's #TEAMREDPILL

>Kraut Media won't say anything bad
>Maybe a public forum will help

Of course, it won't, because Germans know. They all know, and they don't care

>media is trying to bury it
>go on social media in hopes of getting truth and justice for your son and country by exposure
>HUURRR WOMEYN ONLY WANT LIEKS FUCK THEM

I wish you virgin autists would stop applying your resentment of all women aside for once.

Such blatant lie really makes my nuggin' juggin'

He probably axed for it.

>Get axed by a refugee and survive
>survive

lol, he's dead in the head bro

sounds like self fufilling bs to me. illuminaty is reel but thers a conpiracy so thats why i cant proov it!!! kek

CARLOS YOU SON OF A BITCH!

I am literally black.

They went from borderline gay savages with a hardon for christian boys and blood of innocents to wigger faggots

I mean... somewhat lateral move

>get shot
>he dindu nuffin he wuz good boy! Spreadin da word of god and shieeet!

As soon as more shitskins are in Europe, they will have the exact same problem we are having. The problem isn't violence, the problem is the violent tendencies of Africans and Muslims.

LONG LIVE FASCISM. HAIL TRUMP!!!

Nigger

>using emojis on serious shit.

my god, women are stupid

Every single you person or child a refugee kills means one life ruined and one less new white baby at least.

The shitskins know they are winning by a far margin even if they kill one single white person, since whites are a smal global minority, if they go KD 1:1 the shitskins win sooner or later.

THEN FUCK YOU AND DIE NIGTARD

>media won't report about the sandniggers that axed your son
>spread the word yourself via social media in order to educate people about sandnigger culture in hopes of turning public opinion against them

She's doing more to help the cause than any faggot German on this board ever has.

Uhhh I'm an American of African descent, yet I don't have violent tendencies. Maybe you should renounce h8 you racist white boi and judge people as individuals ;^)

WE NEED TO WIPE OUT ANYONE OF NON ARIAN DECENT AS SOON A POSSIBLE.

Protip: you aren't white and fell for random memes so you're dumb too.
Try to kill yourself, but don't botch it or your parents will have to kill themselves too to avoid paying the bills and then it'll be your sister's turn.

You're still alive aren't you faggot?

Canadian ((((((news))))))

NO DIE YOU SHIT SKINNED FUCK

Why are you skipping school

Piss off Ahmed.

You sound triggered.

Bruh, he had blonde hair and white skin. If someone has a grandpa from the Italian alps or some shit they're still 100% white in my book.

It's Saturday dude

>FUCK YEAH US WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE FUCK YOU SHIT SKINS
>gets BTFO by a refugee

LMAO white people are pathetic

>Star on shoulder

i hope someone in that hospital chokes him with the fucking breathing tube

That explains why the board is so shit today.

Fucking worthless lying kikes.

How is it funny that a savage Muslim attacked an innocent person. You're a sick fuck.

no we're here to stay

if whitey gets uppity he simply gets an axe to the face

FPBP

Reddit

Yeah, shitskin culture is most pleasant

World is going to be much better without modern society so we can go back to ooga booga eat your brother and average lifespan of 30 years

Nig came up to him and said 'Lemme ax you sumthin"

Edgy.

>tfw seen the story before I came on Sup Forums
>tfw "Lone wolf axe attack in Germany"

Poor fucker. I really really hope he get no brain damage (at least not mental deficiency, small movement deficiencies can be handled as long as you retain your faculties). I regard the human mind, and personality in the highest regard.

Cruzade when?

>white "culture" is superior
>gets effortlessly supplanted by "inferoir" shit skin culture

lol

Canyon name any country that improved after white people lost power? Our struggle is your struggle, shitskin, at least until we send you back.

As if he won't be a vegetable now

If his name is publicly available can't some gerfags just check his kikebook?

Reddit is that way

HURRY germany needs more niggers to work to pick up the slack of this broken one

>effortlessly

The kikes have been trying for centuries, the fuck are you talking about? Your quality of life will continue to go down as we lose power. It's happened in every country we've lost control of.

maybe he just wanted to axe him a question about the area
he haft my sympathies

GermCucked.

not even good bait

As long as "white christians" includes Asian women I agree with you.

FBPB.

As angry as this makes me chances are he did vote or was in favor of it. Its hard to feel the pity I should feel for the people who are casualties of their own stupidity.

That said If he was not in favor of it then If/When he gets better he's going to have a hell of a lot of work to do because people like this need to be front and center in the debate against mass immigration.

Feels bad man

nigger

TFW you live to see an age where an endless stream of religious murder is lied about or simply ignored by the """""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""""".

t. cancerized autism

who cares he's a fucking german he should be dead by now.

>spit on his dead corpse

Holy fuck, what is wrong with people. Keep your head on a swivel, peak around corners, have a plan, be ready to pre-emptive strike. Leave your liberal studies at the door, when you leave in the morning. Cultural genocide is real. YOU ARE THE TARGET!