If this really is how pinnacle of human intellect looks like, we deserve to be eradicated from this planet

if this really is how pinnacle of human intellect looks like, we deserve to be eradicated from this planet

Perhaps in his superior intellect he's managed to realize that looks don't matter at his age anymore

get off the photoshop acid before your cerebral spinal fluid cooks your brain during menopause

Artie?

Slavov is retarded.

He is controlled opposition

he is literally the smartest human alive

*sniff*

dildo

Hygiene is for plebs and intellectual midgets.

*sniffs*

And this, I claim is *sniff* Pure Ideology.

He's got some good ideas but always arrives in insane conclusions.

He's a Marxist. The fuckhead doesn't even understand basic economic theory. Your claim is wholly rejected.

SCHO

Wrong. You are a fool if you believe the things he says.

Between his hilarious lisp and his sniffs and his disheveled appearance I do find it kind of hard to take him seriously

>spend ten minutes looking for my [lisps internally] maymay
>can't find it
fuck this shit

He isn't that bad, you have to give him credit for at least being very pro free speech. Anybody who is for that is already an okay guy in my book.

He just says what he says because he is high on coke all the time.
Give me a couple grams and i'll talk like Plato

and sho on and sho on

And sho and sho forth

*shniffs*
*gesticulates wildly*

Slavoj is spooked as fuck

He's a top communist.

>modern stirnerites are shitposting neets
Just as much of losers as their idol. The Soviet Union was a shithole but at least they had the capability to send probes to Venus among other accomplishments.

Stirner's ideas achieve nothing for their wielders and he died in debt and from a fucking mosquito bite.

Go to bed, Marx.

>marx' ideas produce a spacefaring superpower, one of the fastest industrializations in history, and won a world war
>stirner couldn't even run a fucking milk shop on collectivist principles
But those are all spooks I guess.

>spacefaring superpower
If you steal enough you too can send probes to space.
>one of the fastest industrializations in history
They were pretty much this before communism
>won a world war
Sure, thet's why USSR collapsed.