Ryancare->Trumpcare

>Two of the biggest tax cuts in Republican proposals to repeal the Affordable Care Act would deliver roughly $157 billion over the coming decade to those with incomes of $1 million or more, according to a congressional analysis.
t. Joint Committee on Taxation

>Vote Trump
>Trust to fix Obangocare
>Ryan Care is an obvious disaster
>Trump supports Ryancare
12D Chess
Whats the play here? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_5:5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously he is setting up Ryan to fail. He will ultimately push for the Rand bill. He is using this as an excuse to teach Ryan who the boss is.

trump backs rand's plan, paul ryan is a shill for various lobby groups.

>Poorfag gets sick.
>Can't survive unless he reaches into someone else pocket.

If you are poor, you deserve everything wrong that happens to you, always and forever. There will never be an excuse to save your sad existence that isn't just another liberal mental brainfart.

Let me put this another way:

If you aren't already rich, you are a fucking waste of space on this planet. Everyone worth saving is already well beyond middle class.

Brilliant!

He will sign the bill you moron, you idiots have been conned.

Thats just retarded. Private health care with coverage for even preexisting conditions works. What doesn't work is letting the poor people on the basic health care package take advantage of the full catalogue of services nor can they use them when ever they please.

>oh you feeling shit? Gotta call the insurance which hospital is in the coverage. Maybe drive 2 hours.

Theres really no need to let the working poor die.

The moment Trump signs fucking bikk all of the idiots from Sup Forums who hates it will defend it.

>muh rich people taxes

By show of hands, how many of you here have been hired by a poor person?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_5:5

Money won't save their souls

You mean the shills? Yes of course they will.
The people who aren't shills and are just regular trump supporters are in straight denial and think that trump will work with Rand instead of just leaving him in the dust.

>muh job creators
>muh trickle down piss

This bill is absolute garbage. It's Obamacare with a few minor tweaks to give the elites more money. How could you possibly support this if you're not some neokike? Get Trump's circumcised cock out of your mouth for one second.

>be serfs
>overthrow the ruling monarchs/aristocracy
>cut off their heads
>take their wealth
>sit around becoming degenerate for a century or two
>try to kill the new poor off before they do it to you

tick tock :^)

cant stop cyklos, the wheel turns

>give people money
>tax cut

Jump out of a helicopter you fucking commie scum.

That would mean they would need to be able to think for themselves which isn't a common trait of Sup Forumstards

Thing is the bill isn't going to pass and Trump knows this. Then Trump will say I tried but Paul Ryan couldn't deliver the votes.

>people think trump isn't going to usher in single player/something effectively the same at lowering costs

before he had to pretend to be a republican he was all for the idea.

Sounds like he's trying to not spend money the US doesn't already have. Isn't the debt like 19 trillion now? You guys can't pay for that shit. I don't know why everyone is looking to the government with an open hand expecting them to give them shit when they finances of the country are out of control.

NOOOOOOOOO THEYRE NOT PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE

the RINOS have to stop giving more money to the wealthy

bad news, bud.

I expect this current bill would add significantly to the deficit, yes. That is why I oppose it. They could just repeal the fucking OBANGOCARE and let the market fucking work.

My problem is that Trump is out shilling it and despite what Sup Forums is saying has shown no sign of pivoting to Rand's concept.

What the fuck did we elect these idiots (congress) for?

The problem is the costs are too high. The costs need to come down to be in line with the cost-effectiveness of the rest of the world.

People are more expecting him to make some kind of 'deals' to make healthcare affordable which may or may not include changing how its actually paid for.

It doesn't sound good.. (see picture)

>get screwed by RNGesus
>guess you gonna have to die now

Holy shit, this is quite possibly the most witless & asinine comment I have ever read and I came here from Sup Forums. People like you are a plague on this world & money only gets you so far. Please use your money to buy an expensive gun to suck a bullet out of:)

That Trump isn't even playing 1D chess.

He's not completely wrong. Just above minimum wage puts you in the top 25% of America. Literally any job that isn't part time. I don't know how anyone thought socializing anything in America was a good idea

You can't debate stupid swissbro. He'll be on the receiving end soon enough.

especially with
> Everyone worth saving is already well beyond middle class.

Yes, Trump is going to fall back on this promise. Stupid cocksucker, do the world a favor and end your life.

This is factually incorrect but whatever. It's Sup Forums so you can just make shit up I guess.

37K is above 75th percentile

Why the fuck do we even need a healthcare bill? This healthcare shit wasn't even necessary until Obongo started pushing it. Literally just extend the amount of time a child can stay on their parent's insurance, no discrimination on pre-existing conditions, and remove statelines for better competitoin and better prices.

No, its not. The median (50th percentile) was like 50k back in 2010.

But but but muh poor going without healthcare.

This is literally the argument against full repeal.

You fucking burgers are just too retarded for healthcare. It's literally just
>create one insurer per state backed by the state
>this insurer covers basic healthcare
>prices are negotiated between the state and a conglomerate of hospitals
>as hospitals see that basic healthcare will always get covered, their prices have to go down
Granted, healthcare is a big cost factor for every government but European countries have managed to prosper despite healthcare. Although so many faggots are fucking around with healthcare and the pension system, I'd wish for the death penalty for everyone embezzling taxpayer money.

>taxing people less is the same as giving them money

kill yourself shill

>shill
wat?

>health insurance
>drug costs

wtf is this nigger talking about?

What you taking about OP this is Trumpcare.

>Not my Trumpcare.
Trump will not sign this piece of crap legislation.

The denial begins.