The Key to good Women's Hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo

You must hunt for a good wife. One won't fall on your lap.

Yes, women love murderers. Which is why I don't want a woman. Fuck women.

Man that sounds like a lot of effort. Pass.

K have fun sifting through the millions of sheboons in 10 years.

>still pursuing women

I just look at the floor and stutter. It's better that way.

says the guy who married a woman who literally fell in his lap (mailed him when he was in prison).

>Kill Euronymous
>Be lucky enough to live in a country where you won't get executed of raped to death in prison
>Attract the kind of headcase woman who falls in love with prisoners.
>Dispense advice that is pretty much correct but doesn't have direct applicability.

Pursue her, be a hero. Sure. But how does one be a hero?

Varg probably considers his crimes heroic acts.

He's not wrong, however the number of women who are degenerate whores is much much higher than it was in days past.

a message from varg

Slay the Dragon, sort yourself out.

This is the ultimate red-pill.

Fuck that larping deranged piece of dog shit.

*charges*

>listening to a cuck

this cunt thinks he understands everyones situations

why dont i have a girlfriend? i dont know any girls. i study engineering and my hobbies are pool and chess

none of those things have women
where are they all? i dont know where they are

as far as im aware they sit inside all week long then go out on fridays and thats it, thats the only way to see them

i dont go to clubs so thats me out of the game i guess

Checks

You're shy because of low self-esteem maybe? Try regular exercise. It'll help. People believe what you believe. If you think of yourself that you are fucking amazing, others will think that aswell.

no, you'll just look like the wierd kid from my class who tries to think he is an utter legend but we all think he is a little gay cunt

better advice: just b yourself

need to sort myself out

>class
Get out normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then it's only your fault that you aren't going out and getting yourself into situations where you can't find anybody.

I don't know if my case can serve to make a general rule but...

You know how I got my girlfriend?. She is 18, I am 26. One of the guys in her class is a friend of mine. I started to act like an arrogant crazy thug just to catch her attention.

One day I mounted a set of drums in the middle of the yard and played drums until they called the police, like if I was totally insane. I got arrested.

That was the final touch, I didn't had to do anything more. When I got back home the next day I had a message from her on facebook. She was probably soaking her chair already.

I am not like that at all, I did it for her because I really like her. I am in the process of red piling her now. She is just a little girl as you can imagine. Wish me luck.

Just wait until you get into the workforce. It will stay the same if you're going for engineering.
Sup Forums is all the company I need.

>One won't fall on your lap.

and then you die trying. most women are rancid dogshit. have fun sifting through trash throughout several years until you find "the one".

apparently normies like playing that shit game. I personally fucking hate it and I hate most women too. fuck you and fuck women.

The fact is there are three possibilities:

You can find a good girl out of pure luck (a friend of a friend, a sister of a friend or a cousin of a friend are the most common situations)

or

You can find get a normal girl and redpill her. To do that, you have to enter into her social circle and become "a hero" there. You must be willing to sacrifice a lot, morally and spiritually, but the reward can be very big.

or

You are a well known musician/writer/political activist and good women will just come to you.