I'm redesigning the world's borders and uninons for a school project

any ideas?
the atteched image is an early draft but i'd like to redo completely

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-some-countries-that-might-merge-in-the-near-future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I will never be in your classroom to see your presentation
>I will never be able to laugh at the official "that kid" during your stupid presentation
>I will never see you turn red and die a bit more inside

Why live ?

i wont be presenting it i will be doing it for georgeography

So damn autistic, I would love to see how much therapy you would be put into.
Though are you actually asking for help? Because basing it on cultural regions this doesn't make too much sense.

>Why live ?

so you can keep feeding blacked.com their advertising bucks you faggot cuck

All of France and Denmark should be in the Reich, and Israel should be a USEL protectorate.

>georgeography

quit smoking weed, goofy nigga

This is fucking retarded, we will end up with loads of EUs we need every country to to govern its self woth small governments

>No persian empire
Why even live?

We'd rather die than live by the same flag as the germans

>Armenia
>Georgia
>muslim
>UK education

risk thread when?

Gib Russia Sakhalin back, that and Syria

What the fuck is USEL? I would never be part of your diverse multiculti cuck empire

Japan will never be of the united states. Their culture is vastly different. They have a shame society, not a guilt society.

Come to us we got some spare space and cheap boose.

Egypt and Madagascar? Explain yourself

>exterminated the undesirables
Come on britbong, be sensible. Read this
quora.com/What-are-some-countries-that-might-merge-in-the-near-future
It's much more realistic that a small number of changes will occur in the future, so just redraw a few borders with some supporting reasons and you should do fine.

No we can be allies so we can can form Greater Finland. The finnish lebensraum

Why don't you just base your map off of Command & Conquer lore? It's actually quite redpilled af

>not greater isreal and and the rest as united nations of brown goy

Good. Santa is a white man afterall. Why exactly should Mexico be included in the USOE?

Brotherhood of nod > GIDF

>India

:___D

>US a part of the Islamic Caliphate

Keep dreaming Deutschland

that's fucking guinea you subhuman, not ghana! learn to read a goddamn map before you sperg out in front of your class

This.

True you're an Israeli vassals. A mixed mulatto state of slaves

This one always ensures a healthy debate and gets you invited to lots of social events. Make Israel God's again

Says the nation of suicidal hapas who at one point in time was dominated by fucking Swedes of all people.

this

Ima actually a jew so come here and munch on my cut up smelly cheese dick americuck slave. Then you can go back to worshipping your civic nationalist emperor who btw loves jews even more than he loves BBC. Shalom

Nuke Madagascar

>US/Can still aligned with New Rome when EU finally comes forwards with plans to unite with the arab league

Make most uninhabitable dessert. That's most realistic after the nuke trowing is over.

>Britain becomes the 51st state of America
Oh God please yes.

Use the mighty Pan-African Empire map, and say the white man has attempted to erase their history

I love this autistic map.
You absolute adorable weapon.

>Ghana because my old maths teacher was from there.

> /pol never disappoints.

this is now a ylyl bread

Record yourself giving this presentation and you will ascend to legendary meme status.

>Canada expands to Greenland, Iceland, Alaska and Maine
>Toronto becomes its own nation
>San Francisco and Los Angeles become the Nation of California
>The Bahamas joins the union
>South Africa divides in two to prevent race war
>Taiwan becomes its own nation
>Kurdistan established
>Israel expands to Suez
>Far eastern India becomes its own nation due to it's different culture and dominant Christian faith
>Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Southern Brazil form one nation (Falklands excluded)

>Toronto secedes before Quebec
Lol

Look at mine

Here its uncoloured

The southern region of aftica has more independent states on the cooloured map

Hand the teacher this map and say it has no borders because borders are racist. You will get 100% unless your teacher is a literal nazi.