BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP LIED

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/11/us-attorney-bharara-rejects-sessions-step-down-request-source-tells-ap.html

Government purge to avoid Russian prosecution continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spLl_KVk0Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E
investmentwatchblog.com/same-new-york-attorney-preet-bharara-investigating-anthony-weiner-has-launched-a-joint-fbiu-s-investigation-into-the-clinton-foundation-he-wants-the-clintons/
youtube.com/watch?v=4AQelhNiEKE
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/11/us-attorney-bharara-rejects-sessions-step-down-request-source-tells-ap.html
youtu.be/jsW9MlYu31g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want his administration to crumble so bad. literally dont care if its bad for the country in the long run, i just want everyone to want him dead, even his own supporters

THE WINNING NEVER STOPS, FAGGOT!

Lmao. Then this nigger is going to be fired

Then he's going to get fucking fired
Literally every single president asks the acting attorneys and such to resign
God damn you shills deserve to die

I want leftists dead. All of them.

I thought this faggoli was investigating Killary?

kek. trump being nervous of bharara having the trump organization under his juristiction

So, he will be fired instead. What's the deal?

obomgo? I agree

Asking for resignations is a nicety. Trump/Sessions will just simply fire his worthless ass.

the deal is, that trump specifically asked bharara to stay. they had a deal.

>It is customary, though not automatic, for the country's 93 U.S. attorneys to leave their positions once a new president is in office. Incoming administrations over the past several decades typically have replaced most U.S. attorneys during the first year or two.

Huh, so the guy refused to step down and now they had to fire him. How horrible!

cri moar

Seriously guys, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Pajeet was tossed to the street. How will he ever hope to poo in loo now?

>worthless

HE IS THE ONLY ONE GOING AFTER CUOMO YOU STUPID FAGGOT

He just got fired.

>Crying dems
HAHHAHAHAA

Preet and Trump made a deal for him to stay on, then Trump went back on it with no warning. That's why Preet's the story. It's a scumbag move, it gets Trump absolutely nothing, and it will only make new "Preet must have been investigating xyz" conspiracies whenever anything comes up.

Clinton Foundation investigation is still going if I recall.

What exactly did Trump lie about? I'm confused.

>Step down
>No
>Fired

WOOOOOOOW

Sup Forums still hasn't learned that Trump, Sessions, Miller and Bannon are LITERALLY the only administration guys we can totally trust to do the right thing

Au revoire pooman!

Trump is just a fucking asshole who doesn't understand politics. Does nothing for him, and it fucks up the investigations Preet was doing into De Blasio and Cuomo

Trump is a stupid motherfucker, especially because he promised Preet he wanted him to stay on a few months ago

Then why didn't Trump know that when he told Bharara he wanted him to stay on?

>The person said Bharara is remaining in his post after receiving assurances last year from Trump and Sessions that they wanted him to stay on. The person wasn't authorized to comment publicly on the matter and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

If they had an agreement why not point disclose it? Why go through an anonymous source if it's so cut and dry.

When was said arrangement made? Proof? You don't think Trump got a more informed picture of the DOJ after Sessions was confirmed? New information must always be processed and applied

youtube.com/watch?v=spLl_KVk0Gw

how?

What took so long to fire these Obama assholes?

These people owed their jobs to Obama and were likely hired for their SJW, far left views. These are the people undermining Trump the whole time.

He should have fired all of them on Day 1.

Bill Clinton fired about 97 or something on first day, I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E

BUT IF (You) TRY SOMETIMES....
(You) get what ya NEED!

which is 8 more years of whinging and moaning and gnashing of teeth...

Fuck off Leaf

no they didn't.

He serves at the leisure of the president and he was allowed to stay for 50 days.,

Look at all of these robots who responded to this article robotically. I said he lied, the article clearly states he was fired, but the parser that these bots is running just picked up on his name and replied without having the updated information.

THIS IS PROOF THAT THERE ARE PRO-TRUMP BOTS ON THIS BOARD.

>"Do you want to say on?"
>"Yes"
>"We'll consider you"
>time passes
>"After consideration, no you are fired"

Really tickled my noodle.

His name sounds like pajeeet he wanted to pass a street shitting bill.

Our god emperor does not want us to be met with such a fate so he fired him.
Hail Kek! Praise Trump!

Digits...Kek!

>"I'm big shit poo man and now that I've met Trump, I have unilaterally decided to keep my job in order to fuck him over. Thank you."

Fast forward 3 months.....bye bye poo stain

>please quit
>n-no
>you're fired
lmao, what a kek

>People comment about the article instead of your CAPS LOCK posting
>"PROOF OF BOTS WE GOT EM WE GOT EM"

Sharia Blue is not sending their best folks.

>he's deflecting and pretending that this didn't just happen

The fucking HEADLINE clearly said he was fired, and their bot parser obviously didn't click it to see that.

Deal with it, Russian faggot.

>daily reminder that Styx is hella cute;

>mfw he's the best president of all time and he's only been in office 51 days

KEK. Pedo detected.

oh look, it's absolutely nothing
every incoming administration fires the previous admin's US attorneys

Asking for resignation is literally is saying 'your fired' politely

Butthurt appointees are just being butthurt

What are you talking about?

>HEADLINE CLEARLY SAYS HE WAS FIRED
>people discuss the fact that he is fired
>"REEEEEEEEEE THESE BOTS"

You might want to get your posts approved by your boss before posting like an idiot.

Incorrect. Trump and Schumer were trying to make deals, and Schumer requested that Preet stay on. Trump agreed.

Fast forward four months, it becomes apparent that Schumer was not negotiating in good faith, so Trump starts using some of his bargaining chips

>"Hey, I like that you're making investigations into my future political rivals, I'm going to fire the rest of your buddies, but Jeff and I want you to stay"
>"Ok thanks"
>time passes
>"you're fired Preet"
>"why?"
>"because fuck you"

Bot detected

Go to bed shills, you've got prison in the morning.

Pray he doesn't alter the deal further

If you're not just a distraction faggot shill, then go back and look at my post where I link to several posts.

They all replied saying "he will be fired lulz", when the fact is, he HAS been fired. The article says so. The whole point in the thread is that he HAS BEEN FIRED.

Bots only had the information from the earlier story that he wasn't going to resign.

But hey keep shilling and being a faggot and ignoring that everything you think you know is based on months of Russian bots filling your empty head with bullshit.

Is he the one that imprisoned Dnesh? If so good fire.

Preet was investigating Weiner and the laptop. And the Clinton foundation. Is his firing linked to that?

investmentwatchblog.com/same-new-york-attorney-preet-bharara-investigating-anthony-weiner-has-launched-a-joint-fbiu-s-investigation-into-the-clinton-foundation-he-wants-the-clintons/

If so that's smart. Clearly Schumer is proven cunt so if he likes Preet, dump his ass.

what does this even mean

what's happened to this board

>lol drumpf won't drain the swamp
>DRUMPF IS DRAINING THE SWAMP WTF

You do know your fucking language usage completely outs you faster than a faggot in high school

Clearly he is incompetent because the Weiner is still on the loose along with Cliton.

Either:

>Our intelligence agencies are SO shit and SO retarded it took them YEARS to investigate Russian connections

OR

>Our intelligence agency just conveniently discovered these connections in time for a potential (and now confirmed) non-establishment Republican presidential at the same time as massive deep state documents come to light and a giant trafficking operation begins to surface

Whether retarded or evil, we should purge these intelligence agencies

>WMDs
>Iran Contra
>Bay of Pigs
>MK ULTRA
>Illegal wiretapping
>Widespread legal but evil wiretapping
>Monitoring all telecommunications and internet with Windows on it and saving it to a server bank in Utah
>Possible human trafficking

What is incredible is that we can't just round up and hang anyone with a letter agency badge, much less that they won't see a god damn day of jail time despite being well documented traitors to the United States.

You won't win.

Russia is garbage. You're garbage. Americans will always be better than you.

You failed.

Only if he tendered his resignation which was going to be declined. He refused to tender it so there was no choice but to shitcan him.

I'm feeding off your misery

George Webb has been hammering on this dude for a bit

2/10, made me kek

Yeah the POTUS doesn't understand politics. Thanks for the profound insight, fucking retarded leaf. Go prep your bull.

You're an idiot. We were told sessions gave out a notice for everyone to resign and you posted an article that says "us-attorney-bharara-rejects-sessions-step-down-request" which implies that one of them didn't want to resign to which I also said "Well he's going to get fired then"

You're just a shitposter and should be ashamed you're fucking up the board while larping as a shariablue shill.

Also fyi most people don't really care enough to read the article unless it really is breaking news and the article's title doesn't describe the entire substance it has.

>Russian prosecution
lol, literally nothing. Enjoy the poorhouse Bharara.

You of course have a perfect grip on everything .

>crying all over a thread on a anime board like some hysterical faggot

he specifically said he wouldnt days after his win

fuck off shill

The poo pedo was probably destroying evidence. Good riddance.

Um, they're coming for you brosef. No time to pack a suitcase. Grab your murse, throw your gameboy in it and run now. Last chance.

knock knock

>t shareblue tinfoil lib.

If we are all bots disagreeing with your faggoty ass feel free to Fuck off and be Rachael maddow elsewhere

Shill. Every president does this. They always purge the last Administration's AG's to someone that is more fitting.

The earlier clip of asking if he will stay on was Trump being naive in politics and most likely his staff going "No get rid of them." And he did.

Also don't listen to Canadians.

Good call . They run away when Gore appears

Go away red baiter.

This.

Every administration does this. This is not abnormal. BTFO shareblue.

There's a litany of evidence that this is true.

but I know I'll just get "4-D chess"-ted so w/e

>promises pajeet he can stay
>j/k you're fired

0 problems with this

Don't forget all these Arab springs that have led to daily terror attacks and rapes in Europe while we are swarmed with their produce . They deserve to swing from a rope

Trump is doing nothing that Obama didn't do in this. So either you're admitting Obama was just a fucking asshole who doesn't understand politics or you're just picking on Trump because you're an idiot who doesn't understand this simple concept. Investigations switch hands all the time so no this will not heavily impact those investigations. If that were even remotely true then Obama would have fucked over the entire DOJ when he went into office since he fired every single one of them in his first year.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AQelhNiEKE

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/11/us-attorney-bharara-rejects-sessions-step-down-request-source-tells-ap.html

this little paki muslim brotherhood bitchboy took down online poker and ross ulbricht -- Sessions serving justice like Lord Gabriel. May Saint Sessions continue his righteous judgments.

youtu.be/jsW9MlYu31g

>run campaign on promise to drain swamp
> win election
>swamp fights all attempts to be drained

You will be drained.

He isn't doing shit. He's a hitman for Democrats to take out ones that don't play along and banks that don't pay their bills to the party.

You were psyopped.

Trump thought he could play nice in the WH. Let it be a lesson learned.

Drain it.

CRY HARDER FAGGOT!

Preet has done more to drain the swamp in Albany than anyone.

F

Classic lefty feelings of inferiority and contempt. Kaczynski and Peterson were right.

>projection: the thread