How has feminism become so popular in the modern world?

How has feminism become so popular in the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do5zrdTb-yI
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the jews are winning, and pushing their beliefs on everyone.

Nobody knows... nobody knows...

Because women needed something to bitch about because they had it so good they couldn't complain.

faggot men let women all the power

For the same reason white nationalism has become popular on Sup Forums. People are selfish and like to band up with other similar people to take power from others.

Because it appeals to the selfish ego.

J U D E N

redpill:
because we men let it happen

Because there are more and more fatties, and feminism is directly corrolated with inability to get the dick

loads of failed women need an excuse for their failures.

This is photoshopped right? Hips dont get that big.

Because living a life where these people 'can't complain' isn't good enough for them.
If they don't have actual problems they need to invent them.

at least post the higher res version lad

Some say Jews. Some say estrogen in the water. You can sum it up by saying lazy dudes.

>06
Because men are weak. Men have devolved into a middle sex that is barely recognizable as male. A combination of reasons is to blame. Lack of real conflict, over-stimulation, comfort, complacency, low-test due to shit food and additives etc. for a blip in human history, masculinity is no longer needed for survival, so people have forgotten about the necessity of it.

>hips are not nearly as fat
boom, photoshopped

>>cia cultural psyop to counter lefty communist control of the arts..
>>cia were in control but btfod by encroaching marxism from within the movement
>>cia used feminism to take over the black civil rights movement

i'd still smash though

youtube.com/watch?v=Do5zrdTb-yI

Mister Soral explains it very well.

This.

When you have nothing to complain about, you start looking to complain about nothing.

Reminds me I just took this picture yesterday walking past a maternity store in Vancouver on Main Street near 30th avenue

correction is wasn't a maternity store, just a regular clothing store. Also is it any wonder that the areas with the most feminism also have the most open door policies? Vancouver has one of the highest foreign born populations in the world....gee I wonder why

Atheism

It was something new. Now it's so old and dated. Like Peter Thiel said this week. Globalism as an idea just feels so gosh darn dated

Yea, the OP looked photoshopped. She looks more human in the real pic, and that thigh gap is still super hot.

Ultimately this. Though we did not push the boulder down the mountain, we did nothing to stop it from rolling.

That body can't be real.

we have not had any wars for some time.

i am not talking about going out and bombing far off places, look at the women in any area that is actually getting bombed, no feminists there

because capitalism requires all hands on deck, and that includes manicured ones as well. they go to work now, they consume now so why not create the crop that harvests itself?

It isn't. It's clearly photoshopped

No shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

>"Feminism was women failing the challenge of leisure."

Why does all Serbian girls have the same face ?

Because men love women and women love themselves.

Because its all a part of the kikes's plan to push cultural Marxism on the masses.

We need to use this to our advantage, we need to aware the liberal/feminist crowd about Islamic migrants sex assaults in Europe. I think we should spread this video or one like it all over feminist facebook, twitter, youtube ect.

youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g

women have always meant trouble. ask any old man above 60 what he thinks about women. he will tell you they are a mess.

worst thing you can ever do as a man, is to look upon a woman as your equal. they are half adults, half children. always treat them as such.