youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg
youtu.be/CgfOpnQiRFU?t=16m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should get a pepe edit

>about 20 minutes in
it's near 27:30

>about 20 minutes
>actually 28 minutes

Thank you to CNN for once again culturally enriching us by showing the value of praying in disease infested water and literally eating your own shit. Don't forget to say thank you when shit is thrown at you

Diversity is truly our strength and we should all aspire to be like these spiritual Indians

Absolutely this. The fucking guy even swam in the Ganges river. He deserves whatever disease and sickness that's coming to him.

Liberals still insist that all cultures are equal. Unbelievable.

Fuck Aslan, dude has no real arguments.

indians are truly subhumans

Reza Aslan
>professor of creative writing
>wants us to take his books on how christ is fake and islam is real seriously.

so they basicly try to be as nasty as possible to please satan ?

Reminder that Reza Aslan is a shill trying to discredit every single religion except Islam.

They are just below radical islam, and the only reason I say they are below is because they are to retarded because of all the inbreeding to achieve anything, if they had any sense they would all just commit suicide and go into oblivion knowing its best for their gene pool

POO

watch at 18:00 for street shitters

Ironic that turds are thrown at a CNN reporter.

Wait I need a rundown on this faggot, he follows islam?? Didn't he just accept the gods of another religion? Doesn't Islam demand that he be beheaded?

I like how he infers once he gets shit thrown at them that those people werent "real aghori"

Must have been the throwing motion that clued him in.

These old farts were just fucking with him

This is what indian banter looks like

He's on like 50 levels to taqiya my man
youtu.be/AQhMllQ-ODw

*of

I would hate to see an argument.

HE DIDN'T EAT THE POOPOO!
HE IS RACIST!!
CNN IS RACIST!!
ACCEPT MULTICULTURALISM!!
HE MUST EAT DA POOPOO
LIKE ICE CREAM
*starts foaming at the mouth*
youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg

he's acting up like a complete ham

he's basically Jim from American Pie

this looks kinda like it would be on cnn,
the driving force behind the whole program feels very communist lite-ish.
but all you guys saying he is defending india completely need to see 17:50 he goes all out and redpills everyone oon how bad they treat their water, its actually kinda funny, goood program overall ty for sharing

>claims to be Muslim
>takes part in Hindu rituals and worships Hindu gods
two faced bastard

It's actually part of Rezas bigger scheme to discredit any culture that isnt Muslim. He especially has it out against Poos since they hate muzzies.
It's a subtle millefeuille of taquiya.

Well they got me out gunned if they eat shit and also throw it at you

the eternal Aussie is outbanted

Aghori bantsmasters now

Doesn't surprise me a Muslim tries to make Hindus look bad, though to be fair, its an easy task.

Better than being a christian pedophile

Holy crap! CNN really is shitty and even illiterate cannibals know it.

>cnn sucks
>throws feces

I'm started to notice it more, now.
I just don't get why he is muslim though, I know he isnt a genious but he seems to have a level head and he is a scholar, when I started looking into history, even with an open mind it's easy to pick up that islam is a bloodthirsty religion that has nothing real to offer.

Daily reminder that liberals think these brain-eating shit-flingers are equal to us.

>I just don't get why he is muslim though
Extreme mental gymnastics. Know quite a few smart people that still believe in Islam. Like a friend of mine doing PhD at Columbia U.
Tried to redpill them about religion in general, it's pointless.

So that is what the future of the human race looks like.

I remember doing this quest in Skyrim to unlock the ring that lets you eat people

did he sip that guys piss?

That Indian faggot was quoting Indian Jones lel

yeah when i caught these commercials while viewing CNN, I immediately suspected it was a attempt to legitimize islam and somehow show it as great, honorable, and ideal.

This guy is the definition of cuck. A devout muslim and religious scholar who will flip on that in an instant when some obvious loon tells him to accept his god and consume human remains.

Fuck me, how deep will CNN cut into it's last scrap of integrity before going up in flames?

Just tell him all about how we can go visit any euro christian spot at our leisure, but when it comes to places near the holy land, you cant even visit any of these places if you are christian, or how a lot of castles and sites in syria, jordan, and lebanon are completely owned by muslims yet complete unsafe for everyone to such a degree that damages that have allegedly been done in as early as 2014 have still not been examined officially on a closer inspection to check how severe any damages are. it's so fucked up man, they are worse than niggers

No amount of gore has ever even made me flinch but this had me feeling like I was going to fucking throw up all over everything.

Cultural fucking enrichment.

HE SAID KHALI MAR!

hahaha.

those guys were in mtv's wildboys

youtu.be/CgfOpnQiRFU?t=16m57s