Well, Americunts?

Well, Americunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-announces-650-million-for-sexual-and-reproductive-health/article34237503/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada is America's landfill for refugees

I'm still not sure if "Canadian" is a sexual orientation or a DSM diagnosis.

I wish. When are you going to absorb all the illegal immigrants in the US?

Have fun with the riots when your new dreamers are replaced by automation.

Sure. Fill your country up with brown ppl and become the next sweden or germany.

why dont mexicans go to canada ?

if the new american dream is letting in hoards of shitskins chinks and dindus then yes.

Probably both

No, it's actually Australia

Not even the jew-pedo-cunts who said they would try to move here actually did. 1/10 bait faggot

Some of them are, but they freeze to death trying to cross the border
Not joking
It's a major problem now that Trump's escalated deportations

All these illegals are trying to cross the border in the middle of winter and are wondering into small towns missing limbs due to frostbite and shit

how is the canadian winter its been really light for me

Go ahead, take all our unwanted

No. we are poor becoming poorer
When our dollar rises by at least 30-40 cents you can start inquiring as to our prosperity
right now, its certainly lackluster

Fuckin awesome

It's the new Cuban dream...

It's one of 59 possible genders

How bad can Mexico be?

>millionaire chinks
>Arabs looking for gibs
>in any way comparable to European immigrants looking for work and a new life
kys

You just know

If you think about it, the mexicans that arrive and make it there and get to survive will be resistant to the cold winter of Canada and the hot desert of the mexican-usa frontier.

They will be born super immigrants

Pretty mild on the East coast.
Cold and windy now though

Stop being a xenophobic bigot and open your borders, they are fleeing the Zrumpf regime

why wont they enter like a normal person with a bus or a plane ?

do you have visas n shiet for them ?

You might be on to something. It's like our cultures are brothers in an abstract way.

You misspelled nightmare

What's your GDP? How's your Healthcare system?

Lol no
I was saving money to be an illegal immigrant in America, now that Trump won Canada is my only choice. So I decided to stay in Brazil

I've been saying cunt excessively for a while now , am I a citizen yet?

Not really, high tax, shitty cold weather 6 months a year. Economy only in city centers. Country is being flooded with brown people, shitty PM.

Redeeming features:
Extremely safe, societal safety nets (welfare, "free" healthcare and education), not disease (cold kills everything)

Fuck that. I find almost everything about the US better.

In the US the mindset is more ambitious and industrial. For example I need back surgery and my doctor here, which took over 6 months to get an appointment said it's best if we leave my back alone and to come back in 6 months (meanwhile I'm in pain I've never had before).

My original surgeon in Texas sent me for tests and is willing to get to work on me at within a couple of weeks.

That is the power of the US. They just get shit done. If you have the money or the drive, you can do anything.

Why do u think world leaders travel to the US for medical procedures?

Don't give me this "Cuba produces the worlds best doctors" meme. If you believe that then you must also believe the USSR was a paradise.

Manitoba just got skullfucked with a foot of snow and hurricane force winds for two days.

So, pretty normal desu.

>r and are wondering into small towns missing limbs due to frostbite and shit
Right, I'm just north of Belleville ( it's on the 401, 2 hr east of Toronto) and my gf is a welfare worker, she claims that in the last year about 50% of new cheque fags are mexican, the rest of them are the normal mix of whites and azian students who dropped out and can't admit it to their parents

What opportunities does Canada give?

Fucking snow? The country is a joke, it has existed for as long as the US, covered around the same amount of space and is still laughably weak compared to it.

Canadia is the shittiest white country on the planet.

>missing limbs due to frostbite and shit
how the fuck is this even possible? is canada much colder than maine? here there are people who go outside with shorts in winter and t shirt in the snow all the time

>super immigrants
im scared

Air travel is way too expensive.
You can fly to Europe cheaper than it is to fly from city to city here.

As for a bus, who knows. Maybe there weren't any busses running across the border in 100s of km
Most of the border is either empty forest or merged cities.

at least we are a white country

Here are some Canadian police. fat and out of shape, but HEY THEY ARE DIVERSE

Too obscure?

Here's a better image for those who don't know what I am talking about...

Yes, you can have all the shitskin migrants.

>is canada much colder than maine?

Did they teach anything about differences between coastal and continental climates in school?

Fuck no. The largest populated areas have almost no whites

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF GENDERS????!!!

My grandfather played professional for the Toronto argonauts forever ago

Not really, considering Canada is on the verge of a catastrophic housing crisis

It's a meme implying they had sex autismo

Who willingly lives in Manitoba?
Such a shithole
Frozen wasteland in the winter, mosquito blighted swamp in the summer

Because we have a safe third country agreement with the US. Basically it means that if you land in the US you can't go to a border crossing and ask for asylum/refugee/whatever status in Canada (or vice versa) because both countries consider the other to be a safe place. But it only applies at a border crossing, so if you wander across a frozen field into Manitoba, you can then say "plz halp" and your case isn't automatically rejected.

Explain how the American dream is dead for Americans.

skiing, ice fishing, snowmobiling, bobsledding, Klondike Derby, etc...I am not a robot

>how the fuck is this even possible?
It's called continental climate, it's way fucking colder in the interior, even with the Great Lakes heat sink

Stay out

>high taxes
>no gunz
no thanks

Not really.
Only meme cities like Toronto and Hongcouver are being fucked, and they asked for it by being smug shitheads
The rest of the country is very cheap

>autismo
ah, I see.

I am not a Sup Forums regular.

>grandfather played professional for the Toronto argonauts forever ago
Only a burger would even know Cuckistan plays hand-egg

lolno

1 Post of this ID folks, he's not interested in discussion.

You can't be successful in Canada if you are a straight white male. Your country is one of the most racist and prejudiced nations on earth as of now.

America is still the real land of opportunity and meritocracy, leafcuck. We're not perfect, and Obama did do a number on the country socially and culturally, but we're still not as batshit as the Progressive Republic of Cucknada

Plus, Trump will set things right and undo the damage caused by the globalist regime of the Obama-Clinton-Bush tetrarchy.

By the time America is great again, Cucknada will be overrun by rapist third worlders and shitskins.

Albertans care
But they are Ameriboos

010101000110100001100001011101000010000001101001011100110010000001110011011011110010000001100101011011100111010001101001011100100110010101101100011110010010000001110000011011110111001101110011011010010110001001101100011001010010000001110100011010000110000101110100001000000110110101111001001000000110110101101001011011100110010000100000011101110110000101110011001000000110101001110101011100110111010000100000011000100110110001101111011101110110111000100001001000000110011001110101011000110110101100100000011011010110010100100001

The sentence "is canada the new american dream" doesnt even make sense.

American dream wanst a location, it was a life style. And it was very different from what the globalists and leftists offer us.

It is a mostly conservative idea of everyone being able to achieve a middle high class, owning your own 2 stores tall house, having a family of 2 or 3 kids in a safe neighborhood while working 40 hours a week, little to no extra hours, no emails and call about you needing to handle some shit in your off hours.

Fuck off Bender

not even being xenophobic
Its like the smug Canadian mentality is ignoring the fact we are losing money
and yet everyone wants to spend more money...
goddamnit I hate this asshole in charge

just look at this shit
Yet we have people up north going missing and dying due to lack of infrastructure and food.
Hes such a selfish fucking poofter faggot

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-announces-650-million-for-sexual-and-reproductive-health/article34237503/

You have to go back

Have at it leaf.

Good luck with the tax increases to pay for all the refugee healthcare.

"We love 3 day ER waits! I lurve canadaaaaaa."

>Cucknada will be overrun by rapist third worlders and shitskins.
I know one part that won't be ^_^

god, I hate this country

My furry ex

to answer both simply, pathetic.

>pierre and castro are friends
>they met before justin's conception
>castro and justin kinda look a bit similar when they have the same facial hair
>therefore castro is justin's father
what??

>the rest of them are the normal mix of whites and azian students who dropped out and can't admit it to their parents

What?

Dis is da problem of having a welfare state that also takes refugees. I had a friend who lived in a welfare housing project for many years and 75% of the people living there were fucking somali refugees. I wouldn't doubt if they lived in those welfare housing units for 30 years, paying only 30% of monthly family income for rent. So a 3 bedroom townhouse costs them like $500.

Its so easy to underreport income as well and make under the table income so they eseentially get a free ride for life by taxpayers because we feel sorry for them and their sad circumstances in their shithole country of origin.

>Mother was a known slut
>Castro and Justin look extremely similar at all comparable ages

Shh, Sup Forums has never cared about logic.

Also, nice digits

"What a wonderful day for Canada. And therefore of course the world."

Yes, everyday I can't believe that fucking animals isn't a right :((((

>What?
Anyone can get a welfare cheque here, it's fuck all (700/month) but it is abused by everyone. I know faggots that live with their parents and claim them as the landlords, it's pure distiller liberalism

>American dream
It's not the 60's anymore guys

>Anyone can get a welfare cheque here
Go on

What's up with the bots bros?

Day of the rake when?

I blame the Russians

But it is worrisome that the captcha doesn't work any more

yes

Then why don't we just get rid of it?
Oh right, Sup Forums bucks.

Look at the threads, they're almost always made by brazilians or cockroaches

Russian VPNs

I saw it on CNN

>Go on
You don't know? I'm talking from ON experience, you go into the county office, produce a bank statement that conveniently says you are a poor-fag, then you just happen to have your direct deposit info on hand, you might claim some medical BS like autism etc...bang 700 fluffyybucks next day. Claim you need to move ((even from mommies?) they give you an extra 1k and PTSD consoling, Im not fucking joking
soon please

No nigga I'm serious and everytime someone makes a thread about bots it gets deleted instantaneously

The good thing about the cold weather in Canada is it keeps niggers at bay. Also, Canada is dependent on America to keep them safe. Since Canada has pretty much no military. Canada has a lot of natural resources that we share with America. Things like lumber, oil, and potash.

Well?

I have not a single shred of care for this.

>Canada is dependent on America to keep them safe
True
> Canada has pretty much no military
yeah nah, our limited resources go to good use, 4 confirmed haji kills in Afgan here, several more unconfirmed, you just suck at IRL CounterStrike 1.6

Ireland is Americas dream.

>white ethno state
>Small government
>Abortion is illegal
>Few shit skins
>Fertility rate is positive

Unfortunately we have high taxes. We are working on that.

Nha it's a frozen shit hole slowly getting more and more overrun by shitskins we don't want If it was up to me we would drown every one of these dumb fuckin refugees not give them free shit

No, it's the new mudslime dream.
Let me know how your daughter's first middle school dance goes, I'm sure she will only be molested by 3 sand-niggers.

Y'all got pikeys though