Just a friendly reminder to everyone that if you live in a Western country (except for a few fashy Slavic/Eastern...

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that if you live in a Western country (except for a few fashy Slavic/Eastern European ones) you have nothing to be proud of and should be extremely concerned about the shitskin invaders that will turn our countries into even bigger shitholes than they are. In the future, when they are in the majority, they will kill the remaining Aryans. Believe me.

Piss off, Slavs are EUROPEANS you retard, even Hitler said that.

Do you know how many Poles, Russians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians etc. Fought for the Reich?

My point was that only Slavic/Eastern European countries are fashy enough to keep the shitskins out.

But no, if you really want to know, Slavs and Hungarians aren't Aryan.

I never said they weren't European, though.

Good luck with that retardedness. Get well soon, senpai.

You thing we like that shit skins here in our Countr? Just this fucking cucks and lügenpresse are keeping on holding that nignogs muslim untermenschen

Again, I was talking about my country as much as any other Western one.

We have all been fucked over by the baby boomers, the lying media, Jews, lefties, whatever.

We are all equally pathetic.

We have come to the point were we should be talking about which Western country is the least fucked one, not the best, because there aren't any good ones left.

None.

Zero.

The coming war will make WW1 and 2 look like kindergarten girlsfights.

is that legal?

Shitskins coming into Europe and finally exterminating us?

Or the pic? I don't see why not. Looks 18 to me.

We have to be proud of our identity. Culture, heritage, etc. and see this as something to protect from the shit-skins.

Again, that's not what I argue. What I argue against is this hateful mentality and "better than you" attitude and Westerners I see here on pol and everywhere else.

Someone didn't finish the job.

I think it comes down to the fact that this is a process that's been being manufacturing for decades and noone here has the balls/means to stop it.

I am not proud or ashamed to admit it, it just is this way.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fight it though.

I will make it legal

Of course we should fight it. But we should stop fighting among each other (Westerners).

>My point was that only Slavic/Eastern European countries are fashy enough to keep the shitskins out.

The reason for this is because they are economic failures. Poverty prompts people to hold xenophobic views.

t. son of Romanian emigrants

I talked about this with my coworker who is a liberal (and in his 60's). I argued that Islam is a threat to democracy. He disagreed because he said most Muslims aren't very religious. Which I sort of agreed with. And he also said that by the time Muslims (if they ever do) become a majority, it will be 4th and 5th generation "Muslims" and they will have a very different outlook on life from their grand parents. Thoughts?

>Do you know how many Poles, Russians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians etc. Fought for the Reich?
>Poles
none

Yeah, she's over 18. Russian model.

Wrong. Muslim children born to immigrants in Western nations have even more extreme views than their parents. There was a UK study on this, and it found that 25% of them support suicide bombings, and that percentage increases by generation.

When have libshits ever been right about anything?

None dropped him ammo.

Interesting. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

> We should import subhumans because they may evolve in the next decades.

>daily Europe demoralization thread brought to you by the Kremlin
thanks Ivan, your concern has been noted

Beautiful. Sad my grandkids won't see this when they are my age

But how to stop them ?