The reconquista movement is becoming real yo

The reconquista movement is becoming real yo

This thing hasn't been picked by US media yet (and I doubt they will because of the shitstorm it might cause)

Cuauhtemoc Cardenas, son of former president Lazaro Cardenas, three times presidential candidate for the left and arguably the second most popular figure in mexican left is preparing a lawsuit to demand the return of the lost territories in the Mexican-American war, or reparations paid in gold. He is preparing a national march in around three weeks to pressure Peña into taking the demand

Of course the federal government would never allow such a thing, because it is goddam stupid. But never in my life did I ever imagined a figure like Cardenas supporting a reconquista movement

The ramifications this thing will cause are going to be huge. I don't doubt many chicanos will support this, and Americans will have every right to be pissed off. It's also a huge problem for the leftist candidate Obrador, since he is going to have to take a position on the subject, and both support and opposition are unpopular subjects

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/323522-federal-court-texas-house-districts-must-be-redrawn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE take California off our hands
we'll be forever in your debt
only cali though

Well it's only a matter of time, that area will be ethnically mexican in 10 to 20 years.

California is already majority mexican

Not really a reconquista if all you lot contributed were the nice sounding place names and working the indians to death.
But that was mainly the spanish, anyway.

>reconquista movement
Implying they ever conquered the south west in the first place. kek. 3000 Mexicans in all of Texas when my ancestors first arrived, and most hiding in San Antonio from native Indians.

go read the treaty of guadalupe hidaldgo you fucking bean eating faggot.

the us was *extremely* generous to the mexicans. Remember, US forces had conquered most of mexico and reached as far as mexico city.

not only did they give back all of modern day mexico, when they had no obligation to do so, but they forgave millions of dollars of mexican debt and even gave mexico millions of dollars.

if anything, mexico belongs to the US, not the other way around.

if you want your land back, learn to win wars

Damn that would take hell of a wall.

massachusetts was majority irish, remember when that caused them to become part of ireland? oh wait

if the best white men in the country couldn't break away from the federal government, a bunch of smelly commie peasant beaners on welfare aren't going to be able to

The question is if it would remain that way when actual conflict breaks out

It's a bit like saying "lol Aztlan is 100% Aztec, what do you dumb gringos think you could do to stop us"

Thank you. And on top of that, we only gave them back their land south of the Rio Grande and San Diego bay on the west coast because south of that where were all the mexicans were!

>this time we drive the spics south of the Panama Canal

>mexico
>agitating for war with the greatest military power the world has ever seen
>at a time when it is itching for a fight
please happen. it will give us a casus bellum to kill the shitskins.then we give land grants to the bravest soldiers.

If shit gets -really- bad in this country for whatever reason I honestly think California or Texas can secede. Not for "Aztlan" reasons but because they have independent streaks and they can obviously sustain themselves as countries.

From there it might be dominoes. The southwest is "different." People are sick of the winner-take-all federal state and the shitty boring culture wars.

>reperations
This has to be the most stupid fucking thing ever.
>we LOST, please give us what we would have if we won
Get fucked.

Cholos like the OP don't respect american sovereignty.

It amazes me how the US hasn't declared war on the mexicunts already.

The ramifications of this is that a whole generation of mexicans will be riled up to "demand" US soil and essentially recognize the legal borders even less.

As it is the mexicans feel like it's completely normal for them to move to the US as soon as possible but with them thinking it's their right to do so and that they're "getting their land back" they'll be openly hostile to the US government instead of trying to immigrate and integrate legally.

The only thing to stem the tide so far is that latinos generally just fill up manual labor and blue collar type jobs so they're a designated underclass. But eventually the sheer volume of them will strain the border states too far since they bring cartel-style feudal corruption with them

That's Comanche clay
and Comanche eat Messicans

It's like he's trying to give the American public reasons to support the Wall.

>WE WUZ AZTLAN AND SHHHIET

The norther continent is Mexican clay you filthy niggers.

>balkanizing the us
that's russian shill tier talk that is. things would have to get really bad indeed.

What's funny is, all those Mexicans come to the US to get away from Mexico. Once they've completed the reconquista, they'll realize they're now living in Mexico and start moving into the US again. And once they've turned all of the US into Mexico, they'll start moving into Canada. Mexicans are smart enough to want to leave Mexico, but too dumb to not turn their new nation into Mexico.

LOL, I'm actually scared about this.

Mexico lost, America has every right to those territories

But I'm different, I'm educated, whiter, less patriotic than the usual mestizo and indio around these places

Cardenas is a great agitator, if he succeeds I'm scared about what it might cause for the middle class like myself who routinely travel to the US and none bats an eye when I cross the border or walk on the street

damn hong kong redpilled as fuck. Didn't expect foreigners to know too much about the treaty. Growing up in Texas we had two Texas history classes where we learned about it.

Pirates writing about honor, the pottery.

Hispanic Leftists are big on this. They want Aztlan

This nigga knows what's up. But seriously, come and take it, spics.

>Mexico can't even suppress their own citizens rioting in their capital every other week
>they're going to fight a war against the most powerful nation in the world

k

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/323522-federal-court-texas-house-districts-must-be-redrawn

Texas soon

I will tell you right now, there is a big difference between New Mexicans and Mexicans.

New Mexicans are still heavily Spanish, red hair, blue eyes, blonds etc. They have never liked Mexicans and never will.

They take pride in who they are. They will shoot a Mexican in a second.

The "Spanish New Mexicans" have nothing in common with Mexicans. They will not protect Mexicans. The Latinos United thing is a myth.

They hate each other.

Your people are real fucking dumb. The moment this movement becomes a remote threat they will feel the heel of the government and it won't be a good feeling.

CA and TX rebelled and, as independent sovereign entities, joined the union.

>But that was mainly the spanish, anyway.
The spanish men fucked indian women and worked the men to death. That is how mexicans came into existance. Your comment is pretty dumb, you're pretty dumb.

Fight me Mexico I dare you, I'd love to plant some beanstalks in the dirt

Do it.

I remember the Alamo. You can "reconquista" a shit from my ass directly into your eye sockets you Mexican bastard.

K. Keep me posted. Meanwhile Mexico occupies rightful American soil. Filibuster when?

as a military aged male, come get it you 5'2" beaner fucks

It is RECUERDEN EL ALAMO. you fucking pirate, you will be hanged once Tejas is recovered.

COME TRY MOTHERFUCKER I would love to curb stomp some subhuman beaners

Believe it or not politicians of all flavors try this and stir up shit where nothing can be done. happens every several years on the Georgia-Florida line too.

These guys will eventually fade into obscurity.

I'm going to enjoy shoving Santa Anna's unlubed foot up your asshole spic.

Yeah except I live 30 minutes from the border so pretty sure I know who mexicans are.
You realize that the most powerful Mexicans throughout are literally from (non raped) Spanish families?
It's not like they're all rape hybrids.

Good luck Pablo

Imagine every single person in the world who believes they have some sort of ancestral grievance claim against the West smelling blood and launching a lawsuit.
Imagine those lawsuits being taken seriously by the same elite that insists that we have an unwritten obligation which trumps all written law to take in every refugee.

Backstabbing anglos will be hang, you're invited and behave like fucking niggers.

>reconquista
Can't wait to have Mexico again
:^)

>Mexicans take back California
>California becomes third world
>It's now officially another extension of worthless territory

That would be neat

Would mexico even have a legal claim to old teritories of the mexican empire even if there was some possible legal dispute? Does mexico count as a successor or continuator? Does that even matter? Whats international law say about this?

>Mexico : give us back land
>USA : no

What then?

>mexico will take texas
>with all the bases there
Even if there was an uprising within the military it would just lead to spics getting culled

You could have done that but you're invaded by fucking moros.
And there is no more gold.

Based redpilled chink

BRB, moving to Argentina...

How would this not end up like the rest of Mexico?

Wait is this... could it be? A thread of substance? On Sup Forums?

Fuck am I still asleep?

Spicfag here, I don't want to side in with either.

I just want to make a decent living and own lots of guns.

Could you rephrase your statement please?
Does a fucking donkey teach you english over there?

actually we want those territories back

mexico had them for what, 20 years?
our claim is stronger

>I just want to make a decent living and own lots of guns

You have already chosen America man, get your people in line

Why don't the Mexicans want Guatemala back?

Fuck people like the OP and fuck Mexico apologists.

I am so fucking sick and tired of this misconception that the US and Mexico will ever get along, hold hands, and sing kumbaya while the globalist lefties jizz over their Pan Hispano American Union fantasy superstate.

Strap yourselves in boys because I'm going to about to drop a reality check for you historically illiterate fucktards:

The US was founded by cunning anglo protestants who hated shitskin spico/wop/guido catholics.

Mexico was founded by incompetent and lazy Spanish catholics who hate gringo protestants del norte.

In what world would you ever consider the possibility that two countries that sit on the total opposite ends of the cultural spectrum could ever get along and not wish total death and destruction on each other?

Face it. It will never happen.

Mexico and the US are destined to fucking hate one another for eternity. The only mistake that the US made in the Mexican-American war was not annexing their entire shitty country, banning catholicism, and destroying spic/aztec/latin criminal culture.

Leftists who want Mexico to reclaim American territory are the single biggest traitors to not just the United States but all things Anglo-Protestant.

Anyone who supports Mexican re-annexation of american territory deserves the persian boat treatment.

My dipshit brother want's to move to Cali now, because everytime i see him i keep showing him videos of how evil and corrupt shillary is.
I say yes fucking please let Mexico have it just wait till my fucktard brother moves their.

>Lose war
>think your owed something
Fucking beaners.

the wall would be so much cheaper if we just took all of mexico and pushed you fuckers into South America. We'll just build the wall on the Panama Canal. SO much easier.

take california and we wont care other than that get out ya nig

Once Mexico gets defeated again I will take a Mexiqt to be my war bride.

10/10 post you got there

Made me erect desu, I could almost feel War on the horizon!

>The reconquista movement is becoming real yo

Good. Please give us a reason to squash you roaches out once and for all.

read the treaty of Giadalube Hidalgo

Relax manolo, get some rest you have a long life ahead of unemployment.

Texas should be independent, but you can have the rest if you take all the spics in the rest of America back.

CA here.
I would unironically support joining spain if it was also part of a larger movement to push out islam from iberia and retake the holy land.

Mexico can fuck off though.

looks like i have lol, gonna do Homeland Sec. after the Service

>protestant cuck having a valid opinion on anything

You wanna know how Protestantism became popular?

>dude let me divorce and remarry
>no
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your entire "sect" is an unnatural abomination that deserves to get eradicated, built off of greed and lust

We should just sterilize Mexico. created a buffer area between us and South America just full of radiation, biological contaminants, chemical contaminants, you name it.

Hay OP your thread just gave me a great idea, I'm going to go to the biggest most dangerous person in my city who's a 8 foot tall known mass murderer with the biggest collections of weapons and guns and a short fuse, and I'm going to demand he gives me half of his estates. thanks mate I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Sure thing, don't you have to clean Hank's kitchen, Juan de los Caminos Santos de Jesus y la Santa María?

we will repay him in mexicaniggers, shipped back to Mex DF COD

Got the PLA to pay for part of my schooling by studying history of war.

The US has basically the same role in both the Mexican American war as it did in WWII. Some dumb group (Mexicans, Japanese) attack the US (Texas, Perl Harbor), so the US turns around and shoves their shit in so far that they should, by any measure, belong to the US…and then the US gives it back and helps them rebuild

mexiniggers better be careful or we'll free the ever loving shit out of you

Es tiempo cabronEs!

Reconquista Ya!

Got the PLA to pay for part of my schooling by studying history of war.

The US has basically the same role in both the Mexican American war as it did in WWII. Some dumb group (Mexicans, Japanese) attack the US (Texas, Perl Harbor), so the US turns around and shoves their shit in so far that they should, by any measure, belong to the US…and then the US gives it back and helps them rebuild

remember when the Italian and Irish regiments during the spanish american war switched sides and fought for Mexico because the USA was protestant and mexico was catholic?

This

>republic of mexico
no longer exists

This. Mexico has no right to any of this. Come and take it. Nobody's scared of a bunch of overweight third world hobbits.

Fuck You INDIO ASQUEROSO ... MESTIZO ASQUEROSO ... SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN

Too many chinks to be majority Mexican

Wonder how they feel about being part of Azlan

THIS INDIO

there. There is a location, Their denotes ownership

>BOLIVIA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It has come to the point of Bolivia calling you shitskin
Jesus Christ, Mexico is literally the Turkey of North America

This is good. It will redpill more whites into realizing that mestizos are not our friends. The only thing that could be better is if our Jewish press supports chicano demands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...