Was Hitler really that bad?

Was Hitler really that bad?

If we ignore the whole Jew thing, he really did a lot of good for Germany and his own people. Very innovative and radical ideas, strong and charismatic leader, big personality. What's not to like besides an (overblown) incident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZSzrwch56U
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=wKV9AAMRwo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he wasn't. His only crime was that he lost.

This,

"my spirit will rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right"

>Was Hitler really that bad?
No, he wasn't.
>If we ignore the whole Jew thing
Why would we?

Fucking lurk more newfag

(((overblown)))

the cunt was a coward and killed himself,to answer your question, yes he is bad, bad because he didn't fuckin win oooooooooooooooo

>If we ignore the whole Jew thing

It's pretty hard to ignore, that he only wanted to deport Europe's Jews. Thats a pretty gay final solution for the biggest enemy of white Nations!

He was stupid af
He had complex
He was drug addict and had autism

FPBP

he had good ideas but faggot committed suicide like a faggot he is

Why ignore the jew thing? That was the best thing he ever did

Hitler actually created Jews, there were only 6 million Jews but 7 million Holocaust survivors

He was great.

We all have secrets.

Mass sterilization
Human experimentation
Overblown militarism
Yes he wasn't as bad as (((They))) want you to think but Nazi Germany wasn't exactly what I would like.

>7 million
>777
KEK WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

you don't have to ignore the Jew thing because it didn't happen

He Was a murder but damn he was still an amaizing leader. in 1933 he tryed to disarm all eoropean armys but the allies of ww1 broke up with the treaty of versaille. This is the reason why germany builded up an army again. And dont forget Austria started ww1 and in the end we had to pay for all...

youtube.com/watch?v=NZSzrwch56U

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

youtube.com/watch?v=wKV9AAMRwo8

Invading Soviets was a pretty dumb thing to do too.

I mean, if you suspect Soviets planning to invade your country at least wait until they invade before you fight. Then you won't go down in the history books as the aggressor who lost.

Eh, he got in at the right time and bossed around the right people. But in reality his liberal art youth got him into drugs and he lost the war.

>Was Hitler really that bad?
Yes
>If we ignore the whole Jew thing, he really did a lot of good for Germany and his own people.
He destroyed essentially everything good about it
>Very innovative and radical ideas,
Ok I'm done, fuck off troglodyte.

Hitler was pretty hot

>ignoring the part that makes him bad
Mmmmkay
But besides that he lead his countrymen to senseless slaughter in an unwinnable conflict maybe he really was a jew