Lesbianism - causes and solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Causes: Perversion

Solutions: Night of the long knives 2.0

FPBP

Women don't really crave sex like men do. Sex is not very gratifying for the average non-deviant woman. To women, sex is mostly just a gift she gives to a man. Women are attracted to men the same way men are attracted to men: socially, not sexually. There are actually studies that show women find other women to be better looking than men. The orgasms some women can experience is really just a male orgasm. The clitoris is just a vestigial penis. The vulva is not related to the vagina at all. The actual vagina itself is nothing more than a birth canal. The vulva is the embryo's penis templant. Men have useless nipples they will never use for similar reasons. The female orgasm is sort of like a pleasurable "trick" some women can get themselves to do. Just like men can make their nipples lactate with enough effort.

Women just were not shaped by evolution to enjoy sex. "Female sexuality" is a mostly new idea that feminist invented.

Send all women to a far away island so that we may never have to look at them again.

>causes
It's p. hot.
>solutions
Why?

>Women just were not shaped by evolution to enjoy sex

Because they haven't slept with me yet
aww yeah :D

>Women don't really crave sex like men do

cucc

Holy shit, do people really believe this?
It's true that sex tend to be more of a psychological thing for them and that the drive isn't the same, but they do enjoy it physically and they want to orgasm too.

Causes: Atheism

Solution: Execute faggots.

>Women don't really crave sex like men do.

bruh

Chemical pollution.

Buy water filters.

Checked. Digits confirm

>but they do enjoy it physically and they want to orgasm too.

But this is because women share embryonic origins with men. And most women have very little sex drive and a lot of them statistically have trouble even reaching orgasm. This is because orgasms are a male evolutionary adaption.

When a woman achieves this neat little trick, you can actually see her erectile muscles and pelvic area contract in the same way men do when they orgasm. These involuntary contractions are what pushes the semen out of the urethra during ejaculation.

Clitorises are literally undeveloped penises.

You are pathetic.

Women can increase their sex drive and orgasm-ability by taking extra testosterone. But the consequences are her clitoris enlarges.

>Clitorises are literally undeveloped penises
How can we use this to develop real life futanari?

2 potential females out of the dating pool for you cuck

solution: their hormones hit them and they start craving cock around mid 20s

If women didn't enjoy sex and didn't have sex drive mating would be problematic... Doesn't make any sense. Women clearly want to fuck just as much as men, they just don't show it as much to strangers.

Solution is mah dick

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0

is that Tay Tay leaning back?

I..is that Taylor Swift?

Thy will be done

>causes

The uselessness of men. I call it practical lesbianism.

>solutions

There is no problem with lesbianism. It is like women knitting together. It adds value to communities, assists entrepreneurialism, reduces crime.

sup hivemind buddy

The virgins on this board will doubt you

Also checked

>still caring about the 3D dating pool
>current year
lel

Why is homosexuality bad but lesbianism is okay, what if homos are just the uselessness of women?

All women are more flexible when it comes to sex. This is why straight women are faster to assume a women on women stance than the alternative.
There was a study on this, the tldr is women are whores. To answer your question, we need to make women less whore-like.

Women do it because sex makes them the center of attention.

>Why is homosexuality bad

It isn't. Gays are educated, law abiding, good for the economy.

There is no need to breed. The planet is full. There are no jobs, no room on the roads, no room in the hospitals.

>women don't really crave sex

t. never had a gf

>There is no need to breed

Maybe, but the ones that are breeding are nonwhite subhumans

>thinking lesbians are hot

I live in Portland and let me tell you lesbianism is NOT hot. The average lesbian couple looks like a justin bieber wannabe holding hands with jabba the hutt.

Gas the dykes

Gays tend to spread a lot more diseases for some reason. Probably overall act more degenerate.

>If they look like pic - halal :)
>If they are Ham Planet hairy monster man things - haram :(
Muhammad commanded it (pbuh) YOLO XD
And you can fuck children! What's not to love about the religion of peace xx

Its honestly easier for them to cum with oral, like you can have the nigger with the biggest cock in the world and all it will do is feel uncomfortable or nauseas. Women love getting their pussy eaten, they also love emotional sex.

when women are around only women it triggers the lesbian in them. for example look at softball and soccer players

what a fucking waste of genetics cuz u got traumatized and/or brainwashed by kikes to be into pussy eating, damn fucking shame

unironically kys
>There is no need to breed.
Fertility is too low in the west and we have to keep importing humans with their backward retarded cultures. Meanwhile ours is dying.

>mating would be problematic

You're naive. In most mammals, copulation is forced. Canines have penises that inflate during after the penis is inserted so the female can't get away. Ducks have corkscrew penis that lasso unwilling females. Felines have backwards facing spikes on their penises that keep the female from trying to get away. Chimps have hem too. Early humans also has these spikes.

This is called intra sexual selection.

>The average lesbian couple looks like a justin bieber wannabe holding hands with jabba the hutt.
Cool. I pretty much fapped to *everything* in starwars.

let me give you a quick run down

>Women don't really crave sex like men do
>Women just were not shaped by evolution to enjoy sex
>The female orgasm is sort of like a pleasurable "trick" some women can get themselves to do

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhhahahahaha

hah ha

hahahahahahahahhaha

thanks for the basic gestalt

>Fertility is too low in the west
>too low

It is low because wages are high and people in the West know how to read, count and think ahead.

>we have to keep importing humans

We do not have to do anything. We import people for their labour and to temporarily delay the mass default in social security schemes. Our governments import people because business tells them to, so they can have more consumers to sell things to.

It is just a delaying tactic. Industry and governments as we know them are non-viable.

>tfw I cream pied all my ex's

Enjoy the used goods, boys.

I'm in love with the personality of this one dike chick I go to uni with. She is the only girl I've ever wanted to be friends with in a genuine way not just a passing the time awkward sexually tense kind of way. She's still really hot even without wearing makeup, because I guess she's never worn makeup so she still has good skin without it.

She's 24 I'm 22 and although I don't think anything will ever happen between us it's the hottest fantasy ever for me. In a way I'm glad she's a lesbian because I don't have to feel jealous of a guy she would be seeing, since I can't compete with a female physically and it just makes the friendship that much less romantic based. It's at least help me practice talking to girls normally without being a stuttering bitch

1/4 inevitable genetics.
1/2 bad reaction to rape/molestation (where do you think angry man-hating lesbians come from?)
1/4 social conditioning.

Weak. Slimy filth. Go home. Get out. Shut up.

>Know girl who's straight
>She goes to (((uni)))
>"Hey, user, we haven't spoke in ages, but I have a gf now! How are you!"
>"I thought you were straight?"
>"I've always been a lesbian user, if you can't accept that..."
>"You never mentioned being a lesbian once in the years I've known you"
>"Yeah, but now I'm being myself"
>Huge argument ensues about how she isn't a lesbian, but still claims she is
>Graduates
>Suddenly bf and straight again

It's purely being edgy for attention. Like how atheists will shit on religion, but only if it's Christian. Pure mongos.

Causes: (you)

Solution: My cock

>licking the vestigial penis
>sticking your fingers in the most bacteria/fungus-infested part of the human body
No need. They also love being degraded and used.
pic related is the most red-pilled form of affection and only Sup Forums-approved way to have sex.
Other user was right, all of this female sexuality thing is nonsense invented by feminists. Women only enjoy border-line rape and they fucking know it even if they pretend otherwise.
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

>where do you think angry man-hating lesbians come from?

Same place all the man-hating hetero women come from. And all the woman-hating men.Familiarity breeds contempt. Men and women are not the same and people are highly intolerant to difference.

What you see there is propaganda
all lesbians are rejected hetero girls who met really bad men or just are ugly.
In the past, ugly women would become nuns, now they turn into dykes.
It's the same, genetic dead ends.

They also love being dicked up the ass when you're angry telling them their daughter is a fucking whore bringing a guy into the home and he's fucking her ass and you're mad as fuck but can't say shit because you're a cuck so you fuck your wife in the ass hard and dry after having a massive argument saying "this is what she's doing, are you happy? She's a slut, did i need to hear this? You think she's enjoying this? Are you enjoying this, you fucking slut"

Surprisingly, she loved it. Never did anal before that night. Now she's a complete slut. Daughter was told never to bring boyfriend back to the house. Now i fuck her mum in the ass and she has to listen to it.

Feels good man.

The point of the female orgasm is to induce orgasm in the male with grip and then draw cum deep into the woman's womb.

Women absolutely do crave sex, but usually they don't if they are on the pill. Their craving for sex is usually related to ovulation.

I don't really care who wants to fuck who, as long as they don't throw it in my fucking face every five minutes. Girl wants to fuck a girl? Fine. Dude wants to fuck a dude? Fine. But the moment it goes from personal needs and desires to " I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT, AND I NEED TO PARADE AROUND EVERY OTHER WEEK TO SHOW OFF MY NEW ASSLESS CHAPS " then I feel the old power level rising for sure.

Nice arguments.

You can fit the entire world's population in a corner of Texas. We're nowhere near full.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHA
PFFFFT

AHAHAHAHAHAH

You didn't have an argument to begin with.

being burnt out on cock

men need to step up so women re-learn their place in the world & start shaming each other for being whores again

Is there that much food, water, houses, jobs in a corner of Texas?

Can i immigrate?

This is the truth. You just don't understand yet.

is that a feminine penis?

Homossexuality usually is just a strong fetish, normally very rare and there is little to no treatment, really.

Wave of "i want to have jobs and dont marry and never have children" feminism however is opening more space for it.

In the end, when those girls reach their 40s, they will realise they were hard wired to have children, and never achieved their life long mission, which will most certainly result in intense depression.

In the past, many gay or bi people would still marry and have chieldren, given how strong this desire for it is. But now they are being braineashed to ignore their natural functions and ending depressed for sake of degeneracy.

Speaking of selection, don't you think it's kind of interesting that human penises are no longer equipped with spikes, like those of base animals? It's almost like women who enjoyed sex passed on that ability for pleasure...and men who had shorty cocks were bred out because they were totally unnecessary :)

Solutions? Higher testosterone in men
Encourage women to be feminine in ways that don't surround sexuality

Causes: jewish subversion in media

Solution: Death Squads killing jewish media bosses by torture

>Wave of "i want to have jobs and dont marry and never have children" feminism however is opening more space for it.
>In the end, when those girls reach their 40s, they will realise they were hard wired to have children, and never achieved their life long mission, which will most certainly result in intense depression.
>In the past, many gay or bi people would still marry and have chieldren, given how strong this desire for it is. But now they are being braineashed to ignore their natural functions and ending depressed for sake of degeneracy.
we will have hundreds of millions of mad women in our society

cause: feminism
solution: patriarchate.

My argument was that "female sexuality" is based on the evolutionary adaption that makes men have pleasurable ejaculations. I never claimed that women can't enjoy sex, but simply that women who enjoy sex are sexual deviants and a woman playing with her vestigial penis (clitoris) is analogous to a man putting a breast pump on his nipples.

Checked.
Virgin confirmed.

We already in the way.

>vestigial penis (clitoris)
you have it backward there, mate.

t. Sox genes and SRY

Would you could you in a bed?
Would you could you with your head?

I would not could not in a bed.
I would not could not with my head.
I do not like big dicks and balls,
I will not have them in my halls!

You do not like them, so you say
Try them! Try them, and you may!
Try them and you may, I say!

>they will realise they were hard wired to have children, and never achieved their life long mission, which will most certainly result in intense depression
And then they become embittered and don't want younger women to be happy and fulfilled either, so they become radical feminists to try to fuck things up for as many of them too.
>Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
That's what modern feminism is.
You can notice a lot of them being downright anti-natalist (it can take a while to make them admit it though) and anti-west even.

You're not accounting for the fact that chemicals absorbed through the skin can't be stopped by water drinking filters.

If this is true, why have women been having sex for all of human existence?

>I thought I could do better.
This never ever ends with women. They're hardwired to seek a higher status man. Hey let's make sure there's never enough of them, that's ought to make everyone happy right?

Can you fucking stop making these threads already?

raep

This user is mostly right. Very roughly speaking, the woman genitalia is the default one, and unless the fetus is exposed to male hormones, it wont change into a male genitalia

>Cause:
Jewish Agenda

>Solution:
same good old Final Solution + free helicopter rides for the degenerates

sex robots
>but im not supposed to reply to bots.

His argument is that women deriving pleasure from sex is morally wrong because he believes (without any actual evidence) that the female sexual organs only evolved as a way to pleasure male sex organs.

Yeah, just because everyone isn't automaticall employed out of the womb, has le free healthcare and le free college and housing, doesn't mean the world is "full". Nature corrects itself. It's uncommon to live far past 60 in the more crowded parts of China and India anyway, and it's also uncommon to not get a disease. Face it, you've been Jew-boozled into not reproducing. Everything anyone tells you about "overpopulation" is a forced meme when you start to bread down their idiotic arguments.

I'm not sure how to interpret your "immigration" comment either. Are you saying the world is full because of the restrictions of law...? Are you seeing your own bullshit and saying anything you can to protect your "overpopulated world" idea because you've come to make major decisions based on that belief, and to recognize you are not only wrong but have been completely (((fooled))) would cause you to rethink, say...waiting too long to have kids or find a mate?

Oh. That makes eating out girls much less gay. Arguably not gay at all. But fucking them becomes a bit gay now desu. Hmm.

telegony is not real idiots, literal broscience and that guy has been spamming with this shit for a while now

Female orgasms releases bursts of oxytocin which promotes bonding and loyalty with their partner which is obvious to any man who isnt a virgin or an amerimutilated who can't make their girl come because their fucked up dick scrapes their pussy dry.

The earth does have a carrying capacity, but the original theory concerning overpopulation was delivered in the 1700's. We already passed that carry cap number at least threefold.

The only populations we need to worry about, are that of hostile nations/religions, and if ours is going to die out.