youtube.com/watch?v=2KhNJEyIyJw
youtube.com/watch?v=UcBwk_mZLco
youtube.com/watch?v=1TIu1LOnG_0
youtube.com/watch?v=54_Qz2f0540
youtube.com/watch?v=qaU67Ps7TWw
youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=UOmTEsvZsBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are here to plaque our culture and ensure to end the very biological continuation of our own people.

Your country still has problems, NatSoc all the way.

I literally just got back from shopping for groceries. I was standing at the bus stop, and an old guy stood up to ask this sheboon to please take a step back so he could see the buses coming.
She pretended to ignore him for over a minute, then started arguing and calling him racist after he persisted. She eventually took a step back, only to take a step forward again when he sat down.
The guy was asking politely if she would literally take one step backwards.

This, we should not care or be aggressive towards them but we must continue to give birth to our people solely, anything mixed with a non white is non white, we must continue race, that's it.

>I've never seen nigger irl
I thought Russians are niggers, no?

They are just like you, but brown.

No, its just a meme

yes, i've been around them. the stereotypes are true. according to the doj, 100 white women are raped by a nigger a day, while pretty much no black girls are raped by white men, for obvous reasons. niggers(all blacks, every single one) really do deserve a fucking genocide

t. nigger

I truly envy you. They are terrible creatures. Even if you do meet one of them that you think is ok as soon as they get around other niggers they revert to behaving like savages.

>>>/Reddit/

They are like nigggers, but wrong color. It's weird

I was in Sarajevo 2 years ago, saw one nigger in the city. People stopped in their tracks to point and look at him and children hid behind their mothers

go back nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wEkedaocR3g

daily reminder negroes are different race, that is all.

Can you translate?

>are they really that bad?

Yes.

>Why do you hate them?

For me, it's the entitlement more than anything else. They act like they're collectively owed something for 'slavery', despite having already imposed a massive cost on our civilization. This is the 'nigger tax', or all the costs you incur as a result of dindus in society.

Beyond that, they act entiled more generally, though that's a bit harder to put into words. Its the way most nogs I've meet seem suprised when your actions have a non-positive effect on them.

Also, they're ugly, violent, malodorous, and stupid.

what's your point? they still can't function well in a first world civilization

Can confirm the mentality of vartapeople. This one time, my friend's kid started crying like he saw the devil himself kek

Yes they are terrible. Strangely though some of the niggresses acknowledge this about their kind and act surprisingly not niggerly.

I mean, isn't that all the reason we need?

No, most of the shit you hear about are cherry picked by american racists on this board. Most of them are hardworking in a country that has been systematically oppressing them through generations.

>

I had some hearty keks in your country, a bosnian serb tried to high-five me for Srebrenica

Great food, too

>systemically oppressing them with a copious volume of free shit

Sure, okay.

nigga fell like a GTA 4 npc.

I honestly don't understand Canadian's thought process. All. ALL races and cultures have had slaves. All have committed genocide on some scale. All have had war. Why are we the the only group that has to take responsibility of things our forefathers did?

If you're here you should know the statistics on how blacks are more likEly to rape or kill you by MULTIPLES. Literally hundreds of percents more likely, thus is fact, you can't argue that. We don't hate them but when the FACT is that ON AVERAGE they're more dangerous than it makes sense to be more careful.

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
Lol wtf shut up leaf and go back to your Trudeau shrine, fucking traitor

Just remember, getting hit with a nuke isn't as destructive as getting hit with niggers.

If you aren't having 5+ white kids per household (yes that includes you) then you're going to see alot of them real fucking soon

How many kids do you have/are planning to have? 4 here.

they're pretty good to have around if you own a jewelry store. pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=y7t0zb0witA

youtube.com/watch?v=cgDUK6A2Vgo
youtube.com/watch?v=OS3UzCIkB2U
youtube.com/watch?v=2KhNJEyIyJw
youtube.com/watch?v=UcBwk_mZLco
youtube.com/watch?v=1TIu1LOnG_0

Bosnia is a wonderful country. A big issue is that people think that muzzies are radical wahabbi allah akbar goatfuckers when most of them are pretty much redpilled and hate the fuck out of (((them))). '92 - '95 was basically brothers infighting because of religion even though we are all pretty much irreligious kek

As many as I can, 10+.

They can be the most friendly people you ever meet. I have never known a black person I disliked,

Yeah, but then they rob your store and you get shot, so...

Noisy smelly drunk

>Implying those aren't stolen

negroes are different species, and all we care about is our folk our race, thus they contradict this by being here not being our race and race mixing.

the ones born in poverty without knowing their father are the true fuckups.
others that have parents and go to school are normal humans for the most part.

They aren't white, no such thing as "humans" they are a different race.

I met some when I was backpacking a bit around Europe. I got along well with them, they treated me for food and stuff too but probably because I looked like a massive hobo. So they knew that they couldn't steal shit from me.

Some are good but the ones that are wouldve found you by now-
Around Blacks, Never Relax

t.nigger

>without knowing their father

So all of them.

Niggers have it inside their heads that us whites owe them something because WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEIIIT.

In reality, we don't owe niggers anything. They make up 12% of the population and commit over 50% of all crimes and ravage their own communities. We don't need niggers here.

Niggers are pretty good to fuck your gf/wife when you're not in the mood, i usually just drop mine off at refugee center and pick her up 2-3 hours later

Little did they know that I had like 500 euros in my backpack.

The ones who make it to my flyover are alright.

The ones everywhere else are we wuz tier and should be genocided.

That's why store owners need firearms under their counters or registers. Niggers probably won't rob you if they know you don't fuck around with them. youtube.com/watch?v=54_Qz2f0540

They are not only beautiful, they are the best. The strongest genetics. Power of the Sun. No girls have ass like black girls. 2017 now. We are all ass men now.

>Not black

they are impure and contaminate pure bloodlines of whites. start the fourth reich bois

The darker the better. Melanin enriched.

Whites come from albinism, a disease. Its not anything to covet if you know the truth. It is weakness. This is where strength lies. In her vag.

In my experience, they're fine if they are wastly outnumbered

So you're generalizing from all those you've met, eh, NL? How many is that? Two? Go to Detroit and meet a couple of hundred. You'll be meeting an undertaker soon after.

Honestly, I don't know if you're just being a meme or you're actually telling the truth. Either way, you made me laugh. I tip my fedora to you good sir

>they're fine if they are wastly
yeah, wastly is a step up for most of them

You shut your mouth you fucking whore

How many times doesn't we see native English speakers not being able to tell the difference between your and you're - It's and its etc.

On their own they're usually fine. In a group, however, they get in a contest to see who is the niggerest.

lucky fucking (you) be glad you haven't had the "pleasure" of having to be around them.

in sort they're lazy, smell bad, talk too much shit and have the brain of the average 15 y/o.

there are some exceptions though, they are easy to spot, they dress normal and are able to have a normal conversation.

I have seen niggers, and they look gross. However, I have never touched a nigger's hair. Has anyone done that? What does it feel like? Does it feel like a beast?

youtube.com/watch?v=qaU67Ps7TWw

When you meet other white people, you expect to meet some dumb ones, some ok ones, and some very smart ones. when you meet black people, at best you will meet some ok ones, the rest will be dumb.

you can get some insight if you follow

/r/blackpeopletwitter

yes reddit is pleb tier politically but it is a descent source for entertainment

last time i went to belgium, my family members told me they (the government) are importing lots of people from the congo. hopefully you guys don't have *that* many right?

Black people arent really bad.

Niggers come in all colors.

The difference is ours are well fed.

Not sure if you're an idiot or a troll. Or perhaps the (not so) rare idiot who's trolling themselves. That happens too I suppose.

Anywho, in the case that you're just hopelessly stupid, such an argument holds no water. And any fellow geneticists claiming that it does need to have their credentials revoked.

Albinism is a lack of melanin. Or rather, certain immune selectors. These selectors are not, nor were present, in Caucasians or their predecessors. So to have your argument remotely not retarded, you'd have to explain a slew of other complications first.

I live in a community with good education and very low poverty. The only two people I've ever met in my age group who were illiterate past second grade were black, and one of the was my highschool VP's son. Pathetic, really.

It feels like thick pubes in its normal state. Source: dated black girl (non-sheboon unicorn) for few years.

We're not actively importing them from Congo for a long time user.

But we do have our problems here with them, if you go to Brussels you will encounter many, they mostly live in the bad parts of town and have a whole neighbourhood (Matonge) in Brussels, just stay clear of it and you'll meet at most 1 or 2 a day (if your going outside that is)

I have some at work though they are mostly POO IN LOO. Never seen an actual African doing anything worth mentioning.

Though I live in a "diverse" community, we only have EU folk around (which might actually be worse than niggers depending on your preference)

Now with all that being said, shitskins are worse than niggers here. But most people I know stay away from areas where diversity has struck.

>Why do you hate them?

Because white boys think they're stealing their women so they have to hate on them, never actually think "hm, maybe it's not black men fault but our women? Wait that's not true, our women are pure, it's those dirty jews and kikes that are responsible for this! no human has free will, it's a jewish propaganda blabla"

It's pathetic honestly.

they're like ruskis if they were drunk all the time

Every time I tell myself "not all black people" someone just happens to come along and prove me wrong. Like yesterday morning at my job.
>nog walks in, walks around store
>axe me how much for tea bag, I tell him $1
>loudly makes a comment TOWARD me, saying its too expensive and that my people("you people") are greedy(I'm a spic). I don't get to reply when he asks another question
>"Ayo where the coffee cups at"
>I tell him right there
>"Ayo why you giving me attitude, you gotta tone that shit down"
>You asked a question, I answered, they're right there. It's not my fault you couldn't see them.
>He stays quiet
>walks by the register towards door
>I start to lose it
>HEY YOU NEED TO PAY
>he sighs and walks back, a line starts building behind him
>pulls out ebt, I tell him we can't accept it
>he gets pissed and starts telling me what kind of store it is, why he can't pay with ebt
>throws two bucks at me and walks away, talking shit about Mexicans
>I would've called him out for his niggerish behavior if it weren't for all the customers in line. Plus I value my job and no matter how shitty it is, I'm not gonna fuck it up over a worthless fucking nigger way outside his hood fucking with people who can't retaliate.
A fucking blind man could've seen those cups, not to mention he didn't even pay full price. Niggers piss me off. They bring nothing to the table and take everything from it. Lynch them all for all I care.

Pic related forgot to link

in reality all women prefer white males, attractive and rich white males that is, they don't prefer skinny neet virgins over muscly negros though

that's just fuckin sad lol

I know of no one that hates blacks because they , "think they're stealing their women"

People dislike them because they are loud, obnoxious and create chaos.

This.
The problem is that 80% of them are the former. They have the potential to be integrated into society like everyone else but they choose not to.
OP, you'd have to come to America to really see it for yourself. They still live in complete segregation. Every major city has ghettos in or around it and a lot of them you can't even walk through if you're white. You'll get shot.
Their shitty thug culture is also THE mainstream pop culture. It poisons all of our young peoples minds. 50% of white teenage girls idolize people like "young thug" and "juicy j". They also suck up all our tax dollars
They're a literal parasite to the United States. Look up Crime stats and you'll have a much quicker answer than what I just provided

too bad it's just a meme, detroit turned to shit because all the factories left an industrial city

What's with the fed ex guy? I must've missed that one.

The might not be. They could just be fake.

You think Detroit would be in the same situation if there never had lived any negro there?

Because if you do, you're delusional.

people who could afford it followed the factories and only people who couldn't remained without any jobs, which were mostly negros

in reality it's not that blacks increased from 9% to 82% because they outbred whites, but because white workers moved to other cities once the car factories closed

>Redpill me - are they really that bad?
Yes
>Why do you hate them?
They will refuse to integrate into the community, they will stick to their own race most of the time and create gangs when they are allowed to get too comfortable
A lot of them also don't work and expect free shit handed to them

The good thing about Russia is that I know you guys are based and wouldn't put up with niggers bullshit, our countries could learn a thing or two from how russia handles their criminal immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=UOmTEsvZsBg

They are all right.

Imagine a Russian but with less drinking and more violence.

england has no culture

No they aren't, stop believing everything from Sup Forums

>I've never seen nigger irl.
Travel to South Africa. (Russians welcome!)
Go out and talk to them.
Visit the shady parts of town.
Have fun!

No, they've been plagued by the same Marxist ideologies that we have.. on top of a culture that demands compliance or else ostracization from the group occurs.

They are generally fine. Sup Forums is a LARPing board. Nothing here is very true except calling out SJW insanity.

it feels rough and abraisive like rubbing a brick. i was fucking astonished. the negress was shocked at how my hair was " like a feather" too.