What could be done to stop black-on-black violence? It seems to be an increasing problem

What could be done to stop black-on-black violence? It seems to be an increasing problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

edchoice.org/school_choice_faqs/does-school-choice-have-a-positive-academic-impact-on-participating-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove blacks

I don't give a fuck about chimp on chimp crimes
They commit violent crime on white people at the same rate white people do, while whites commit violent crime on blacks at less than half of that

remove the retinas of all blacks.

Violence is fortunately a problem that solves itself

Just let them keep shooting each other

mo money for dem programs

You cannot change the base nature of the negro. Their way of life, upbringing, culture and social hierarchy forces them to be destructive to everything around them and to a greater extent towards each other.

fpbp

/thread

Funny how if you remove the 'on black' and make it just 'stop black violence', it becomes offensive to the PC crowd.

As if suggesting niggers stop killing one another is better than suggesting they stop killing everyone.

>black on black violence
>problem
Pick one

you'd literally have to have 2 or 3 white people babysitting and correcting each black person. It just isnt worth it.

I don't see whats wrong with starting a #BackToAfrica movement and separating the races.

problem?

you sure have an interesting sense of humor.

>Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

>The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

You'd have to fix the culture sadly. West indies blacks don't have such a nigger culture (where Colin Powell comes from) and generally do much better.

Natural Segregation. Nigger nature handles the rest.

Isolate them, no police in their communities, welfare paid by negro workers, in a few years there will be no more blacks to be violent.

The only way the problem increases is if black on black violence decreases.

Why would you want to stop something that benefits the rest of the world?

Don't interfere in others ways of communication.

Just like when you mention how anti-western and anti-christian ISIS is and criticize Islam, and they reply by saying that ISIS kills Muslims too.

stop all race-exclusive gibs and let natural selection take its course. there will be chimpouts at first, of course, as it is difficult and unpleasant to deprive a populace of a benefit they previously enjoyed, but deal with them harshly and swiftly. eventually their culture will have to change - they'll have to choose between being a productive citizen and starving

lock all of them into a ghetto and they'll end each other. They're not civilized like jews so amerifags won't need gas

hopefully nothing

>a country within a country
Except white people will STILL be paying for their welfare. They need to get off the continent entirely.

Black on black crime isn't a thing.

MTV said so.

Youd have to get rid of the blacks.

End the welfare state, end the war on drugs, get rid of minimum wage, introduce school choice.

Forced Desegregation, basically we make it illegal for minorities to live at close proximity to their kin. This prevents "china towns", black neighborhoods, and hispanic neighborhoods from existing, forcing minority groups to assimilate. If they don't have a group of similar outsiders to form a group with, counter cultures like black American culture won't exist. Niggers in the US are still segregated and so are other minorities, they're not separated enough, look up a map of blacks in America or hispanics, they're all bunched up in little areas. That should be illegal so as to prevent them from forming counter cultures that cause things like black on black violence in black communities.

Former native of Georgia here, I can confirm GA is becoming shit nignog.
With public transport, MARTA (Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta), Maconga and Atl are doomed.

The only thing saving Ga are the concealed carry whites.

>get rid of minimum wage
how would that help?

more black-on-white violence apparently

I work in social services in UK and this is literally what I'm paid to do. It's pointless, but it pays my mortgage and i go home at 5pm.

This is wrong, all the crime that comes out of the nigger community is a result of black on black violence bleeding out of the community into the regular world.

i don't care about black-on-black violence
stop black violence. period
stopping black on black violence means niggers can sill attack whites.

Let them kill each other out. It'll eventually solve itself.

no. they breed more people then they kill. so many baby mommas

Minimum wage raises the price of employment, making it difficult for many inexperienced and unskilled workers to get employment if their labor isn't worth the minimum wage. This disproportionately affects low income minorities, who often recieve a shitty government education, and and when they can't get a job, give up and turn to welfare, creating a vicious cycle.

Blacks(a considerable percentage of these school dropouts) would find a job more easily, therefore being less prone to engage in criminal activities, that's the argument that Walter Williams makes in his documentary and I believe he is absolutely right.

ok, but what you are talking about is not raising the minimum wage which I agree with. But you cant throw out the minimum wage entirely. nobody can get by making a dollar an hour

That is not what would happen. Supply and demand would set the prices.

The eternal gibs must end for any de-orking process to take place.

If the gibs were eliminated, the problem actually would solve itself.

You can't simply because if you do then they will need a new thing to fight that means a lesser minority will be their next target. They will always punch down because they know that the whites would destroy them if it became an all out race war.

Not a real thing, only evil whites kill poor innocent blacks. Black neighborhoods are crime free utopia.

The Latinos tend to not take shit from them tho. They missed out on the white guilt, almost as if they aren't even white or something.

Most people earning the minimum wage aren't in poverty, they're white teenagers. Minimum wage jobs are for experience and pocket money for X-Box games or whatever, not a living. Not to mention the fact that minimum wage causes inflation, which raises the cost of living and puts you back at square one.

>Funny how if you remove the 'on black' and make it just 'stop black violence', it becomes offensive to the PC crowd.
>As if suggesting niggers stop killing one another is better than suggesting they stop killing everyone.

i hate this timeline.

bring back sanity.

pic is not related but it made me smile. imagine dindus doing pic related. it's a lot like imagining your dog programming an android app.

Disarm them. The formula for hellish violence is basically blacks + urbanization + easy access to firearms.

We can't really "ruralize" them, so probably the best approach in the US is the NYC model, which was 3 to 3.5-year mandatory minimum terms for illegal firearms possession/carry.

NYC's murder rate is higher than the developed-world average, but is actually lower than the US national average - despite being 25% black.

LOL. Try visiting a black country with no real minimum wage or welfare state, like Haiti. Report back on your findings.

That's true in America, but not in most southern European countries. Here the economy is so screwed that I would only support the abolition of the minimum wage after cutting taxes, getting rid of all corporate and individual gibs, deregulating the economy and cutting on social security, it's ridiculous how expensive hiring is because of this Ponzi scheme.

if there is no minimum wage then poor people will get less money. this is why poor people vote for democrats

Tell that to the unemployed poor people that couldn't get a job because of the minimum wage, and that's false, the only thing that can really set a true minimum wage is competing employers under a free market, or companies will just move your jobs to Mexico and China, or go bankrupt.

>Haiti
>No mimimum wage
Try again.

Also,
>ignoring developed European nations without minimum wage such as Switzerland.

Switzerland is also the richest European country. The Swiss were not stupid enough to join the EU and be culturally enriched.

Bump.

literally don't care in the slightest about black on black crime. If they want to murder themselves then go right the fuck ahead, that sounds like one of those "self-correcting problems" to me

It's when the violence spills over to white communities that piss me off. This is why I support segregation.

they were doing well before the welfare state

maybe if they could stop paying families to be broken
stop beating the fucking hell out of their kids
and stop associating success as "acting white"

they might have a chance in a few gnereations

Haiti has no minimum wage. The laws on the books are not enforced and have never been enforced; slavery is still common in Haiti (and often begins in childhood).

Think more systematically about this issue - what jobs would you hire an unemployable black ghetto resident to actually DO? It doesn't matter if there is a minimum wage or not, because there is no viable work to begin with.

You're not going to trust them with inventory; they'll just loot it. You're not going to trust them with cash; they'll just rob you. Etc.

It's not like $7.25/hour is a crushing burden that stands between multitudes of employers and the ghetto blacks they dearly wish they could hire, but can't afford...

Furthermore, look at the local level. Some states/cities have higher minimum wages than others. Would you say that Seattle - with its higher minimum wage - is a more ghettofied place than New Orleans, which merely has the much lower federal minimum?

>ignoring developed European nations without minimum wage such as Switzerland.

Well yeah; Detroit isn't Switzerland. Why would that comparison ever arise to begin with?

>they were doing well before the welfare state

A myth that began sometime in the late-80's/early-90's, but not actually true.

"The welfare state" mostly came into being in the period after 1967, as the result of major legislation passed in 1965 and 1966.

Why was that legislation introduced to begin with? In part because black communities were already collapsing. The Moynihan Report came out in 1965, based on studies/data from 1962 to 1964. It basically said that black areas were pretty fucked.

And that was due to the decline of low-end manufacturing in urban areas. Automation's was actually a big trend in the late-1950's, which eliminated many of the lowest-skilled positions.

Those unemployed black workers quickly fell into violence and disorder, which only got worse as automation/efficiency gains continued.

Film it and put in TV every week.
"America's Greatest Chimpouts."

Only Canada would care about niggers killing each other

In all seriousness, black women need to stop shitting out kids. Some people are only half red-pilled by realizing that over 70% of black children are born into single parent homes and think that the fix is for black dads to take care of their kids. That's half the problem. If the dad skips out on the recently shat-out kid, the mom can still take birth control. The women though may go through multiple kids who are killed by other black kids yet WON'T STOP the kid shitting.

If they won't stop procreating then they need to have something put in the water that sterilizes them.

great idea genius. you now have nigger neighbours

>What jobs would you hire an unemployable black ghetto resident to actually do?
That's why I also support school choice and ending the drug war, which will prevent the further propogation of ghetto culture by giving young black people a useful education and putting less of them in prison.
>Would you say that Seattle - with its higher minimum wage - is a more ghettoified place than New Orleans?
Is that accounting for differences in cost of living? Also, I never said minimum wage was the only factor.

Last bump I swear

All forms of birth control should be available to black women easily and free of charge

Nice

why don't we work on all violence.

Subsidize bullets in low income neighborhoods

What would "school choice" actually do? That's a meme. Schools in ghetto areas suck because their inputs (the students) suck.

"School choice" is reliant upon parents actually caring, which is far too much to ask in many ghetto areas.

Giving people vouchers will (and has already, in states like Florida) lead to the creation of storefront "schools" in the manner of storefront ghetto "churches," where the goal is to siphon off the voucher money without actually spending any of it.

stop black people from breeding unless they can afford children.

"Studies conducted since the late 1990s convincingly show that school choice is an effective intervention and public policy for boosting student achievement."
edchoice.org/school_choice_faqs/does-school-choice-have-a-positive-academic-impact-on-participating-students/