Official Sup Forums podcast episode 4: Life After Stickman

The latest episode of the official Sup Forums podcast is live NOW! Enjoy!

youtu.be/HeQnfsB9vzY

bump

bump

bump

pmub

bump

bump ag

bump xz

bump

bump

B U M P

dsadasd

Stream time, faggots and antifas need not view.

dsaasd

how is this Sup Forums official?
faggots

who cares if its official

admins

they should jump off a cliff

bump

Bump

this is fucking embarrassing. kys faggots

wew

get a hold of this cat

dasd

Neat. I've always wanted to listen to a bunch of uncharismatic autists rambling about issues they don't understand.

bump

Hey Trevor are you a virgin

Debate the channel owner then lol

Bump

bump

>speaking for Sup Forums
No thank you.

>switz

Just call your podcast something else, lad.

Isn't this just people from discord, anyway? Not really Sup Forums in that case.

Best podcast ever xD

Ye the Sup Forums discord lol

With the mods from 8ch/4ch there lol

We are Sup Forums you dumb faggot. What do you continue to Sup Forums besides being a shitposting autistic little bich?

>90% of the threads are bumps
Fuck off faggots nobody wants to listen to your shitty podcast

LOL

Hello TRS faggot. Go worship your kike God instead then

TRS SHILL CONFIRMED

vrææææææææægh

That didn't make any sense.

Anyway, just call your podcast something else.
"Official Sup Forums" is cringy as fuck. I don't care whether you're a bunch of high-functioning articulate Phds with excellent insight, it's still gay as fuck.

I only speak the truth

You speak shit, Jew

Just shut your dumb fck face and listen. You'll learn something.

lmao shill

No I won't you pretentious cunt. There are far better podcasts than yours out there.

Not including TRS.

Have a listen to Mysterium Fasces.

Even the Plebeian podcast was more professional than this

Nice try shilling retarded tier podcasts

it's awful, you need a woman or a minority in there, preferably a minority woman and another minority man.

>le organised

Shut the fuck up, in the real world nobody is going to give you days to organise topics it's fire after fire, this is reality not some fake ass podcast with a bunch of fags appealing to your echo chamber.

Ok, lad. Have fun. I'm out.

This.

sadasd

Switzerland used to be based. What happened?

Sup Forums used to be intelligent and articulate and not /reddit/, what happened?

Debate the channel owner then lol

I gave it 5 mins. It's awful. No energy, humor, or chemistry.

Nice try shill

yeah sure keep telling yourself that neckbeard faggot

bump

>Nice try shill
>19 posts by this ID
hmmm?

discord member you fag

SHUT THE F*** UP YOU SHILL
THIS IS OUR OFFICIAL PODCAST, DEAL WITH IT KEKBOI

RIP Fash the Nation that's all i can say.

this>fash

asxasx

ayy

bumpo

how can I talk/participate?

Oh wow, namecalling , sure, that's sure showing me

You need to Audition

>Audition
Adobe audition? I have it

Is it any good?

its gay af

Not really kind of unfocused

its gay af

these people are retarded

this is some group of discord losers deciding to say they have 'an official pol podcast' and it's just your average shitty discord voice channel. if i wanted this there are ten places i could log onto and mic up.

And your like and your like and your like like like like

Dropped.

Who was the one that was talking like that?

stay mad shills

Go debate lazia see you mumble for 2 hours straight not get a point across

kyaaa baka

there are no government or corporate agents being paid to slur your shitty discord voice channel.

it's simply shit. that's why nobody here likes it. the people telling you it's shit are just regular pol people.

and no, i don't need to come 'debate' you to fucking prove that you're a bunch of rank amateurs running your mouth about generic pol material.

if i want the sort of shit you're trying to pass off as an 'official podcast' (which is a lie) i could log on to any pol discord or just shitpost here on pol.

good luck with your bullshit though.

>Taking the CIA stuff serious

lmao you're illiterate, there's only around 3 samefags crying about the podcast most of them are similar IPs to anti-fa from twitter.

Cry some more being a fag who is here to shill organisation and unity.

>le not official
If lazia says it's official then it's official now gtfo, he owns this board and if you don't like it leave.

>cia stuff serious illiterate

you're not even making sense. 'taking the CIA stuff serious'? what? what does that have to do with literacy?

"most of them are similar IP's to anti-fa from twitter"

if you expect me to actually believe that, you're just stupid. if YOU actually believe that, you have some sort of mental illness.

>cry some more being a fag who is here to shill organization and unity

what does it mean to shill organization and unity? to try and get people to organize and unite? you're fucking illiterate.

>lazia

i don't know who the fuck that is and i don't give a fuck who that is, this 'podcast' (term used loosely) is pure garbage. and there's NO getting around that fact, you loser.

so, stop shilling your shitty waste of bandwidth, i guess. there's no point in having a podcast when you can't even do as good as the ten other completely mediocre pol-tier podcasters that are already out there.

get a life.

Lazia is the main board moderator. Who is definately more important than your faggot aas since he runs the most popular board on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

>there are no government or corporate agents being paid to slur your shitty discord voice channel.

Then he says "You don't make sense" when I say it's a joke.

>
if you expect me to actually believe that, you're just stupid. if YOU actually believe that, you have some sort of mental illness.

It's funny because the mods leaked all the IPs and their connections :^)

>Doesn't even know lazia

Either newfag or paid shill

Double trips of good taste.
Mysterium Fasces is really good.

Got any other recommendations?