Are we moving towards a post-industrial technological urban-centered future in which we'll pretty much individually own...

Are we moving towards a post-industrial technological urban-centered future in which we'll pretty much individually own nothing?

weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Sloan#Streetcar_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_General_Motors#Nazi_collaboration
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/can-crispr-cas9-boost-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are the Jews still trying to push us into global communism?
yes

>Are we moving towards a post-industrial technological urban-centered future in which we'll pretty much individually own nothing?

Hopefully.

Individual ownership is wasteful and environmentally unsustainable and leads to items that are not durable and overall poor in quality.
The fact that barely anything can be repaired or upgraded in this day and age sickens me.

Fuck consumerism.

I mean when the singularity comes, humans will most likely be completely replaced. Welfare state here we come!

And you think it'll get better in term of consumerism?

By that point, humans will cease to exist. You as a human are only useful for the slave labor of building it.

China actually looks like this in some pockets of their metros.

hopefully the things that people work toward owning will be more durable, where planned obsolescence is obsolesced in favor of planned long utility.

>Build indestructible phone
>build iphone with glass screen that shatters easily

We have to get off this planet.

It's not a cradle, it's a coffin.

Reminds me of Tai Yong Medical.

No faggot, human nature won't ever let this stupid utopia exist.

>Wishing for a world where private property is a privilege for the master's.
>You don't own nothing Goyim.

Why? Why are you so eager to be a mindless drone slave?

No we are progressing toward the reign of the antichrist where people are isolated from each other from themselves and from God by an enthralling tech menagerie that distorts human values and revitalized mankind generally. Luckily the Good will triumph in the end.

Devitalizes*

We won't live to see the singularity

he thinks he owns things now...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Niggers would ruin whatever you call that rendering in about 30 seconds.

why do stormfags have such a perscution complex

The solution to both problems is what I have outlines in parts. Someone mentioned the "destruction of the middle class," and this is partially accurate. I prefer to put it in terms of equalizing the global population into two group: population and managers. The population, who constitute the majority, which not produce anything but will consume based on credit. This credit will integrate them into a controlled economic apparatus. Debt will not be collected an money, which undermines the purpose of the system, but rather as lifestyle adjustments. In other words, once sufficiently indebted, "middle class" population will be transitioned into equalized population life. This population, then, will be transitioned toward more carbon sustainable living.

These transformation will be largely unavoidable because the credit-debt infrastructure will make cooperation with the credit distribution agencies necessary for their continued consumption at all. Wide-scale unemployment will ensure that the vast majority of the global population is integrated into the population category, with those who are not being integrated into managers who help preserve and administer the system.

fuck off nigger

>post industrial
No the industry was just moved out of sight and out of mind.

Fucking globalist retards with no sense of object permanence

Well duh. What else did anybody expect would happen with Jewish banking?

Fuck off, Mohommad.

>planned obsolescence
Sloan is credited with establishing the concept of planned obsolescence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Sloan#Streetcar_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_General_Motors#Nazi_collaboration

We almost got there lads.

But, we traded away a technologically advanced future for useless refugees and darkies... well played!

We are heading towards a "gods and the useless" sceario unless we intervene now. Robots are not our friends, the gig economy is not our friend, megacorps were never our friend.

Alone autonomous driving will wipe out millions of jobs in the driving industry -> these people will flood the market, bringing down the bargaining position of other workers -> wages plummet -> further automation -> extreme levels of unemployment -> complete meltdown, widespread civil unrest

We are literally less then 10 years from this happening, how does that feel like?

You don't know wtf you are talking about. 10 years? More like 100

Dude are you living under a rock in Yukon or what?

Otto the startup acquired by Uber is already testing self driving big rigs on public roads, and there are many others.

The tricky this about exponential growth is that it tends to move faster than you expect.

>implying the CIA doesn't already have a learning, self-improving AI online

>A 100% """"""""""Volunteer"""""""""" labor force

proofs pls

Time to rev up those gulags! We're about to have a lot of volunteers needing free food and housing!

>Pics represents the future
>No muslims

Its because its not about Canada's future in specific.

Yes.

Ayyyy.

he's right though. Why do you think we tried to sterilize all Ethiopian "Jews?"

That perspective is pissing me off.

I couldn't find any images from my visit. Of note was a mall-like area that was outdoors, and everything was insanely expensive.

There were only a few people walking around, and they were all well-dressed and obviously wealthy. The landscaping was immaculate, and the entire place was spotless. Plenty of marble insets in the walkways, etc.

Artificial intelligence, Automation and Robotics will replace 30% of the workforce in the next 25 Years, in the US alone. Are you prepared ? You can't all be programmers.Not everyone is smart enough. 75 million will have underpaying or no career by 2050. A growth / consumer economy can not be sustained if no one can buy anything. If no one can afford anything there's no sense in making anything. Without subsidies or a radical new way to approach how we look at people and economy, we are doomed to regress.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

You're missing the bigger picture. The elites will start genetically altering their offspring.

This is a process of humanity being replaced by a higher species. You can't fix humanity with superficial economic planning. The culture is diseased, because no species can live in complete luxury without collapsing. Necessity is what gives things purpose and keeps things alive.

But muh robot engineers.

I think you both are being extremely optimistic of humanity's ability to make this practical.

Yep. Already working on that gene doping.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/can-crispr-cas9-boost-intelligence/

Urbanization seems likely. Steps are being taken toward on-site energy production with an energy internet so it would be interesting to see how housing would work if apartments covered water, cable, and electric and all you need to pay is rent. Saw a thread on /biz/ where an user said malls with schools, restaurants, stores, and houses would be a good idea which would probably be the path urbanization takes. Seems comfy.

In other words UN Agenda 21. Hardly a new idea.

I don't see how anyone expects that to work out.

The whole post scarcity thing is just a recipe for disaster, human beings need structure and need work to keep them busy.

>What you think it will look like

It will actually look more like Elysium

It's how things would work themselves out given market forces, not central planning.

No, central planning. That's why you see these UN Agenda 21 enclaves pop up when they get private-public cooperation when regentrifying an area (i.e. buying up land on the cheap and pricing the niggers out).

Are we?

I don't buy it.

yeah that looks more like it.