I got called "nigga" today by niggers

I....I don't know how to feel about this and could tell the niggers knew I was weirded out
>be on college track and field team
>literally 1 of 2 white guys and 50+ niggers
>the other white guy does pole vault, I do 400 meter hurdles so we don't even hang out at practice
>be antisocial and listen to death metal on headphones alot
>get hit on by nigresses but don't say much, just stare at asses
>niggers are impressed with nigresses talking to me, apparently they hear stuff I don't as well
>nigger approaches me "aye man wut d-(unintelligible)"
>me "wh- uuuuh yep haha"
>niggers bust out laughing "aye man yous a nigga for real"
>I'm not smiling and look confused
>nigger walks away
>what the hell just happened

Nice blogpost.

Change your language to fit in.

Thanks I feel really good about this being my own personal blog website. But seriously what would you do if you got called a nigga? I don't want to be a nigger

being called a nigga is like being called cool,
>aye man yous a nigga for real
>>Hey man, you're alright by me!

What would you do if your dog barked at you? It's an animal, it acts on instinct. Don't take it personally.

But I think they were implying of act like a black person. I don't want to be a black person and I have no idea what he was talking about!

Nigga =/= nigger

Wow, I actually like this answer, thanks leaf.

now that they have accepted you as one of their own you can infiltrate their society

>>what the hell just happened

He just complimented you. That's him saying "you're cool, you're one of us."

Happens all the time, I just call them nigger back. I tutor at college and usually get football players that think I'll just do their homework
> hey nigger, come here and help me.
I will as soon as I'm done with Tyrone, nigger.
> ayyy oh, what did you call me?
The same thing you called me. Don't like it? Then you shouldn't call other people that.

Never started a fight yet, but it's resulted in a meeting with me and tutoring staff. They can't do anything (to me) because of my approach. The athletes can't start fights, because it's on campus and they'd be kicked out of school.

you might not be a nigger but you sure are autistic

I guess you're technically right. I still think they were implying I acted black in some way

That's a very long way of saying
>I have autism

I'd rather be retarded than a nigger

OK what do

You have no choice now, hang out with the niggers and start collecting intel. Their downfall will be bittersweet

You're american AND autistic, I don't think it gets much lower than that.

they probably thought you smashed niggers respect Chads

Nice

>hungary

Obviously you bang the fit track and field black chicks instead of staring at their butts like a retard.

Indeed, GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE.

>wh- uuuuh yep haha

But aids and race mixing and yadda yadda

Fucking kek
I just imagine autistic OP barking back

Aspie as fuck.

Don't take everything so literally.

Use a condom and it's not race mixing if you don't have kids.

Intel on niggers is technically called unintel.

Fuck the girls but watch out for STDs, blacks are notorious for having them

>2017
>still not having a mulignan goomah

Jesus are you motherfuckers really that fucking stupid? Or is it really that impossible to just see another person as a human being?

Lol he was complimenting you, making a connection with you.

Despite what a lot of people on Sup Forums believe, a lot of black guys are actually totally ok with black girls liking white guys, and actually impressed with the white guy. The thing about black men is they are (usually) men first and black second.

I don't think they mean it as an insult, it's like saying buddy for them.

Of course they want their women to mix. They all want to be white

Yakub has blessed you

You have been accepted into the tribe. Next step is your initiation, via bunga bunga.

Implying much? If it's not an insult, why do they get upset if you call them that? It's happened about four times since I started calling them that, and they always get upset.
So if it's not an insult, why do they always get upset? By their reaction to the use of the same word, it's absolutely an insult.

I worked with numerous black guys in warehouses over the years. I've been called nigga more times than I could ever hope to count. I always said it back, some of them got pissy but most just joked around with me or didn't even seem to take notice that I did.

In the context of your story he used it almost as a term of...not endearment really, but familiarity and friendliness. He basically called you bro or dude.

I've noticed black people always take a liking to me as well for whatever reason, idk why, it feels weird, idk what they see in me desu, they always say I'm funny and not a "real" white person

You see that's how I took it, kind of like an insult. Surprised but insulted none the less

Look at this fucking degenerate. I bet you aren't even white.

Watch your back, OP.

Never relax. They're craving that whit boi pucci

This may be the worst thread on this fucking board yet, also not politics

>blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin
I'm whiter than you'll ever be. But it's true it's only racemixing if you produce a half-blood. If it's just for some pump and dump while you're looking for a white wife then it doesn't matter.

Nigga is different from nigger to them, in a major way.

It is however politically incorrect.

I might be more apt to believe that if he said I was a "real nigga" but it was "nigga, for real"

Once when it was said to me, I knew it wasn't an insult. Only once, the other times it's been more like "nigger get over here and do my homework for me" and it was an implied insult.
It's why I starter calling them nigger, back. If it's not an insult, then they shouldn't rage. If they rage, they're trying to make an underhanded insult. I've been tutoring for most of my time in college, and I probably got called nigger twenty times before I figured out the situation. If it's meant like "hey buddy" then why get upset when I call you buddy?
It's rarely intended as a compliment, in my situation. Especially because I'm the one white guy in the room with 3-5 blacks. They are almost always trying to show off for each other, and think I won't do anything.
Wrong. They're dead wrong.

You sound like a white guilt ridden nigger apologist.

Admit to yourself and us that you look very hard to find the positive qualities in niggers and avoid perceiving their bad qualities.

If you will admit that, I will admit something that you find positive

I'm not one to split hairs about words. If he called me nigger, that's what I called him. If he said nigga, that's what I called him. When I had to meet with staff over it, I raged.
> oh so now he can call me race baiting names, and I'm just supposed to help him keep his grades at passing?
> this is an academic setting, why are we even having this meeting? Small children learn if you don't like being labeled with a name, you shouldn't call others that name. Why are we discussing lessons learned in preschool?
I was actually sick of the job and found the particular group to be a waste of my time, so I pushed it.
But seriously, it's not difficult. Don't like being called nigger, don't call other people nigger.

>got called nigga
>"i-i don't know how to feel"

who cares lol

>I got called "nigga" today by niggers

we accept you we accept you
one of us
one of us

Be gone satan!

>tfw 2 of my best friends are half black
>tfw they act like niggas and say nigga all the time
>tfw ubermensch to the core but love my niggas
>tfw selectively choose my niggas
>tfw even tho they niggas, i know they'd kill for me and vice versa
>tfw been friends since 7 years old
>tfw ride or die niggas
>tfw not a nigga but know plenty of niggas and I'm accepted
>tfw

nigger

Nigga and nigger can have completed independent meanings believe it or not.

>It's an animal, it acts on instinct.
Just like a gentile.

Completely*

Time to get your DNA tested user

Is it ok for white women to fuck black guys raw fog when they're on the pill? Would you date one? She's just waiting for her white prince and coal burning to pass the time user

*rawdog

>doesnt know difference between nigga and nigger

how fucking old are you?

>coming to a racist board to ask about black culture

if you're trying to get jumped by 50+ black guys and for good reason, i'd say keep coming back here for advice.

To me there is no difference. I think theyre niggers and can't annunciate nigger right so they say nigga

Preston you browse Sup Forums?

You never grew up with black people haven't you or had a black friend?

>I don't want to be a nigger
kekked

> I think theyre niggers and can't annunciate nigger right so they say nigga

Sure buddy. You appear to have been living under a rock, but don't let your ignorance keep you down.

Also, you seem rather hostile. I have a feeling you'll be shitposting more threads about niggers and how your obsessive hatred leads to an endless anxiety and feelings of impotence here.

My brother in law is half black. The whitest acting nigger I've ever met (white dad)

>Niggers trying to pay you a compliment
>Niggresses hitting on you
>Act like a spaz

How are you around niggers this much & don't know the lingo? All you'd have to do is play along, dominate the black bitches w your superior white cock, show the boons you're the dominant male, earn respect, be king of the niggers.

Seriously, you could be the most popular kid on track if not for autism getting in the way. Take the headphones off for a while & do the thing.

see

nothing weird about beying called a nigga desu
you are a faggot, soo beying called a nigga is something to be proud i think
op you should go on with your white skinned nigga legend.

Meant for

Literally my worst nightmare

That's what condoms are for. And no ones saying marry or impregnate anyone, or even agree w this lifestyle. I'm white as fuck & I bet in your shoes I could slide in there like a boss.

I'm in the south & drive a built out Wrangler TJ (black bitches here love 4x4s) & also pic related on some days. I can't even tell you how many brown women hit on me over just this & my ability to be charming when I wanna be.

Up yo game, nigga.

i worked at a startup and we had 1 diversity hire

we got along and would smoke and chill and i'd put him onto good rap because he was kind of whitewashed.

one night when we were drunk he said i could call him nigga whenever i wanted. pretty funny senpai

Too risky, also dont call me that shit

Sounds degenerate as fuck

>for good reason

Yeah, because words always justify violence.

>good rap

Are you familiar with the term "oxymoron"?

Sounds homo-erotic

You're an idiot then. Forget every piece of advice I gave you & continue to be an autist loser.

You're already in a sea of niggers, dummy. Might as well make the most of it.

ITT: Faggots that think there's a difference between a black person and a nigger

Faggot detected

It's not like I'm autistic around white people. White people get academic scholarships, niggers get athletic scholarships. I got both

that happened to me once at highschool but it turned out the niggers said "aye white boi u hate black folks dont u" and i said "haha yeah" and all the niggers hated me for the rest of high school, which was fine by me

I still don't know what he said. It was like peanut butter in his mouth

the only reason i know is because one of my friends was there and said "i cant believe u just told that nigger you hated niggers" afterwards

Lol what a stupid question to ask anyway. He's either trying to get offended or trying to make you seem like a cuck

> Once a minor Province of Rome
> Bommunist puppet
> Now minor Province of the EU
>Goulash

that's all

He said "You're a cool dude, bro."

It's not difficult. Are you autistic? If not, then you should easily understand this simple exploitation, because everyone else in this threads seems to be able to comprehend through context.

Spoilers: Blackman.
Spoilers: Back to /r9k/

You should feel fine. Did not mean anything by it.

fucking kek

Oh fuck your image gave me a laff m8

Because you didn't mean it as buddy, autist.

>be taxi driver
>be white
>few weeks ago
>get called nigger by white guy dozen times

aye mayne dis nigg stoopid hechhechech

In all seriousness, though, I never imagined Sup Forums was this autistic, pretty funny desu.

Whatever nigga.