I just checked my credit score for the first time. I'm 22. I have a 672 credit score on credit karma

I just checked my credit score for the first time. I'm 22. I have a 672 credit score on credit karma.

I know a good score is 700. Am I degenerate for having a low score?

Congratulations. I'm 24 and have zero idea as to what a credit score even is.

>((credit))

>not trying to maintain healthy relations with your Jew overlords

>maintaining relations with Jews

672 isnt great but I also wouldn't call it a low score. Regardless of your score, that rating is probably based off of a used car purchase and a credit card. That doesn't carry much weight so you'll still get raped in interest.

810 here
you fags

Gotta take in more paper debt, more debt that can be traced in other words. Use your credit card and only buy things that you can pay off in 3 to 6 months, stick to things under $400 and pay in installments of $100. If you only pay the minimum, they'll see you as a sucker cause the minimum is meant to keep you in debt forever. And having a good score means you pay off your debt fast, on time and often.

After a year of this you should be in the 720 club easily.

Not bad but not great. You are in the 'Good' tier of credit. Not even close to degenerate, I've read stories of people trying to apply for car loans with scores of like 350.

The borrower is slave to the lender. Dont be a good goy and keep yourself in debt. Be a man and pay cash. Have a score of 0.

986 reporting.

>giving a flying shit about the credit system, loans, and banking, when you know about allegations that nefarious reptilian overlords rule the rulers of the system anyways, so who cares because it all seems to be part of a scam to harvest emotions and energy from human beings rather, so you might as well give the middle finger to their credit system

>that credit score
>those digits

oh wise one teach me your ways

For your age, it's good. Time is a factor. Pay your bills, and you'll be fine.

That's exactly what it is. I'm still paying off the car loan and I paid the credit card off at double the rate. It was a store specific card that I used for an auto repair at Firestone because I couldn't afford to pay it upfront.

I'm an idiot and don't even have a credit card. I applied for one two years ago with my bank and was denied and again around this time last year with a different bank and was denied again. My guess was because I had a young credit history. I've made all my payments on time so far for my auto loan (only have a few months left and some extra dough lying around so I plan on paying the rest in half the time) and I paid the Firestone specific card off in half the time and haven't had to use it since. I'm kinda scared to apply for another card and risk getting denied again with my young credit history, and in turn have another hard inquiry to my name. Any recommendations?

781 here
Just got my Chase Sapphire Preferred
Earning travel points, cash back, and no annual fee until the second year
At a low interest rate of 16%apy

Life's good!

Pay all the household bills.
Have a credit card and set up a direct debit to pay it off monthly, I don't even use it that much.
Don't miss any mortgage payments.

I'm paying off my third house this week and getting number 4 soon.

How do you even live

>low interest rate of 16%apy
>low

congrats, you played yourself.

Barclaycard Ring cards are a standard 8.5% with $5 cash advance feesm and 8.5% on advances.

I'm gonna want a house someday. I don't see myself having $300k in cash on hand unless I win the lottery, so I'll need to show the (((banks))) I can play by their rules.

Now what's your FICO score, considering that's the important one and only goes up to 850

~790 here at 23

840 reportan in

get a "student" credit card, it's specifically made for young people. Or like you said, get a store specific card, those are easy to get.

Interest rates will rape you though if you don't keep up with them though. Ideally you want to hold Sup Forums balance, any balance, it could be 12 cents, and pay it off every month.
The only thing the score cares about is if you're paything Sup Forums balance, it doesn't need to be triple digits or anything, just that you paid on time. So buy something, pay it off every month.

Store credit cards are harder to manage in this way, because the APRs are higher and you can't really get small purchases on some of them, so you'll end up paying actual dollarydoos to keep your credit score increasing, may not be worth it for you.

Fuck that establishment bullshit. My Pac-Man score is more important.

Goal card. Rekt my credit before moving abroad, but stuff is dropping off soon and I've been building with responsible credit card use. Should see a jump after delinquencies drop.

you can get mortgages without a score.

Those aren't really a thing over here, most banks use experian with us.

>doesn't know that applies only if you dun fucked up and didn't pay before schedule
Huehuehue

Dude a 672 is slightly above average.

a 672 will get you an Auto Loan or even certain business or Home loans.

Keep working it user. All the NEETS in this thread going (((Credit))) don't understand what its like to bootstrap a business or start a family.

Ah interesting, didn't know that!

not actually fully true, although at the lowest consumer level it is. you can still play the game and use debt as a tool if you're smart. You won't outjew the banks, but you can still leverage your spending power for financial gains and come out ahead of most shmucks.

682 here niggers, about to bump up to 730 cause I just got a credit card and I'm gonna have 0% utilization

>tfw I've gotten mortgages for 2 houses and a car and have never heard of a credit score

Why do you need it?

22 and would be higher if one of my retarded credit card companies didnt fuck me

>think my credit is shit
>get a secured babby card to start building credit
>720 score

better than expected

The Credit Karma sits gives a significant lower score than FICO. ---Maybe they are pushing you to sign up for another credit card ---which can, if not abused, raise your score.

Either shits drastically different in Aussieland or you're lying for no reason.

>All the NEETS in this thread going (((Credit))) don't understand what its like to bootstrap a business or start a family.
I have neither problem and inherited a house so I could give a fuck less. My credit is good for now, but it could be negative score for all I care. Feels good to not be beholden to mammon.

Based on this I think I'll give it another go with a student card this time. I don't buy shit often but I could just fill my gas tank with the card and pay the whole thing at the end of the month, right?

Americans are weird. We dont have this score system here i believe. Here Banks think that you are the most trustworthy person ever if you dont have credit cards or personal debt.

Nah it's pretty decent.

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and my score manages to keep around the 720s range. I keep meaning to pay it off but my interest rates are so low I could give a rats ass paying an extra $300 over 3 years.

Its the opposite here.

If you have zero debt history or credit history no bank will even giggle at you. They'll just look at you with pity.

>not caring about usury
Yes, yes, goyim burger...

Is it better for your score to just pay everything on your credit card in full every month or to carry a small balance (like under $1)

If you have savings and zero debt and no credit cards.. Doesn't it mean that you are very good at handling personal finances because you live on less than you make?

yeah, exactly, you just want a balance every month, preferably small, and to have payments on it every month. put 20bux on it every month, pay 20bux on it every month, etc.

Cashback cards are the best for this, but they have the highest APY (negligible if you're paying it off every month) and they are harder to get accepted to.

If you're having a hard time getting approved, try going in person, wear some nice-ish clothes; black pants, black leather shoes, button down shirt, etc. Show up with a paystub if you have one.

Or try a local credit union, they are usually really good, but they are more conservative in the CC limits they'll give you at first. It usually increases when they see you paying for it on time.
My credit union gave me a 700dollar limit student card, after a few years it's now 80000

hehe should be 8,000.

credit scores dont take into account net assets, i don't think, only how much debt you have, vs how much debt utilization you have.
It can look good if you have 0 debt and a lot of saving, but you need to go in person to actually talk to a dude to show them and haggle with them.

>If you have zero debt history or credit history no bank will even giggle at you. They'll just look at you with pity.

28 here, never held a job and this is my score

my score must be shit. im behind on almost every payment and i wait until the last second before they take action before i do end up paying.

The only thing i keep on scheduled for paying is my credit card

Ive always thought this was much preferable, but the (((banks))) cant make money on you being out of debt and responsible goy.

>tfw the other day got a call frm my bank right after my 20th bday
>"hey user, thanks for banking with us for so long and being loyal!"
>"we'd like to talk to you about setting up credit, it will help you out alot later since you're so young!"
>me:"sorry being in debt to jews doesnt sound how I want to spend my life."
>He stuttered then made a bitchy huff then hung up.

Still have a kek thinking about it.

Never owned a credit card in my life and never will. Haven't bought a single thing on credit, ever. If you aren't a race traitor I recommend doing the same.

Thanks for the advice senpai. Pic is relevant to a comment I was trying to make regarding your post number

>literal good goy score

mine is low despite having a high income because I do not borrow money. I don't care because I don't want their bloody credit, stinking usurers.