Why A Teen Who Says She Accepts Money To Date Men Claims It’s Not Prostitution

>Why A Teen Who Says She Accepts Money To Date Men Claims It’s Not Prostitution
youtube.com/watch?v=gVENHsLDurI

>‘I’m Using What I Have To My Advantage,’ Says College Coed Who Admits She’s A Sugar Baby
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_AORH7PcI

How do girls end up like this? Clearly she's an attractive young lady.

She played basketball in school and got good grades. But then she ended up "smoking weed everyday", partying, and then she became a "sugar baby", saying that if she's going to hookup for free, why not get paid for it.

This could happen to your daughter, Sup Forums.

Not if I don't have one.

all womne have a price and are prostitutes, of course what change is the price.
Also women have 17% less brain mass and an inferior neocortex development.

Good God man, get a job and stop making threads about shitty daytime tv. That crap is Jerry Springer for geriatrics.

I know an elementary school teacher who has sugar daddys (uses a website to advertise what sex she will do and gets paid for it). Do you think local news would make a story of it?

She's black who cares?

Good girl. Good girl.

I've thought for a while that more young women should discreetly dabble in prostitution. Just imagine how much a pretty, well spoken, white college girl could charge. She could take on 2-3 exclusive clients, mature and wealthy gentlemen in her college town, being as prejudicial in choosing her clients as she wishes. She could take on 2-3 long term clients and schedule two sessions a week with each of them. Safety and discretion are a must. She sets the rules. She could graduate college debt free and drive a Mercedes and have her own place as a sophomore. It's a beautiful thing for a girl to understand what she's worth and use all of her resources.

Not sure she is. Looks white but covered in fake tan with fake hair.

trust me, they do

Discretion is key which may be why I never heard anything about it when I was in school.

shes ugly, id buy a hotter gf

She got that Dolezal hookup

basically

girls like me more when they find out how much i make

not gonna lie, former dr. phil watcher here. it's hilarious once i stopped literally smearing feces on my entire shaved head and face, but in all seriousness why are you posting a dr phil thread

work for 10 dollars an hour in customer service
vs
1000 an hour just to act like a girlfriend for a 70 year old man.

How many Sup Forumsacks would offer up their white assholes given these choices?

Look into the degeneracy known as "Seeking Arrangements"

I now have to screen my tinder girls to make sure they're not hookers.

Literally I've ran into 20+ girls who use this site.

I'm worry about humanity.

Pathetic.

Who the fuck is paying this literal 3/10?

What the hell is wrong with America?

lazy sluts

I might. I actually might. Not ashamed of it either. But only if safety and discretion were guaranteed and I got to choose my own clients being as prejudicial as I like. Also, only a handful of long term clients, no one time hookups.

Well to be fair this is true for anyone, I'd be thrilled if the girl I was dating turned out to be loaded. I'd gladly accept a sugar mama as long as we had chemistry. Otherwise the money would get old at some point because I'd have to deal with a monogamous relationship with a woman I hated.

well its not - really- prostitution. Having a sugar daddy just means he pays for everything and buys you stuff and shit. Its mostly a somewhat monogamous relationship usually

It's not sustainable when most girls are doing this while more and more men are divorcing themselves from society
We're turning into Japan except the women are bigger whores and the men are even more angry and they're also armed

>nigger
>attractive

Since you are looking, you might as well check if they exist on cam sites as well.

i mean it's pretty easy to get laid as a guy as long as you are not a fucking retard in 2017

old men / boomers are the true problem, financing these bitches and their lifestyle

THEEHEHE IM A NEUROSURGEON / PROSTITUTE xDDDD PRETTY WOMAN = MY LIFE

yes, if you are rich you get higuer chances unless they meet someone richer with more charisma or attractive

This post made me a muslim.

Its the equivalent of say, a man who is the best hunter in a tribal community. It is ingrained within their genealogy to select the more successful mate, and instead of raw food, today's successes are measured in dollar signs.

You cannot blame a woman who acts on instinct like this. Its like kicking a dog if he shows interest in a steak.