Jews / Irgun / JIDF Attack Lauren Southern for Leaving (((Rebel Media))) and Going Independent

Hundreds of extremist Jews flood her video comments trying to bully and silence Lauren Southern for calling it quits after subversive jew Ezra tried to force her to throw her own people under the bus. Lauren Southern went independent after (((Rebel Media))) attacks the Alt-Right.

Drop by and send your greetings to the White Genocide Deniers and organized Jewish Menace.

youtube.com/embed/18ZRJ0D6zPE?ecver=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/18ZRJ0D6zPE?ecver=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont really feel sorry for her. This is what you get for working for ZOG. She made her bed.

You're missing the point the dumb fuck. Stop being an emotional little cunt and go red pill people. Jesus christ why are so many of you total dumb fucks who hold grudges like fucking faggots.

I could care less what she is... obviously not the fucking point. Durrrrrrrrrr retarded.

>"me no like her"... cry cry cry
Go red pill people, it's a gold mine in the comments. What are you fucking 86 iq? god damn some of you are fucking embarrassing.

She made her bed, we all said she was working for the enemy, now the enemy comes to shit on her. Lie with dogs, get up with fleas. That's on her, cry me a river loser.
>WAAAAH DONT TALK TRUTHFULLY ABOUT MY WAIFU! SHES GOING TO MOTHER MY KIDS ONE DAY ONCE I GET FAMOUS OR SOMETHING!!!
lol

So many bitter fags here.

She worked for Rebel Media and eventually realized Sup Forums was right about them. We should be happy she did the right thing, stop holding grudges like a high school fag

Omfg, you are literally a total faggot! LOL! was Lauren Southern your internet wife? You sound like she broke your heart with "she made her bed". Wtf are you talking about.

Did Lauren divorce you faggot? Awwww you poor fat neet loser. I bet you used to jerk off to her. Then you found out she was jew owned and your little heart got crushed. "she made her bed".. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You are a total god damn embarrassment to the White Race. Holy fuck kid... kill yourself.

THIS IS ABOUT RED PILLING THE VIEWERS

you're a fucking faggot dude. holy shit. what a loser.

This is why the White Race is so fucked right now. It's full of complete faggots like this guy. He won't red pill potential tens of thousands because his jerk-off maidan worked for the jews. How are you even white? you literally have the IQ of a nigger.

Yeah faggot, I'm mocking the shit out of you in your own vocabulary and level of thought process. I knew your response would be exactly this because your IQ is LITERALLY 86 faggot.

CRY CRY CRY CRY "she made her bed"

HAHAHAHAHA, fucking neet faggot thinks she divorced him or something. Wtf???? seriously die faggot. Other races look at you and think "wow, what a fucking homo". Then you give other White people a bad name.

Holy fucking shit... this faggot thinks I'm lauren now. How the fuck are you even on Sup Forums? your IQ is 86.

>REEEEEEEEE
>triggered this hard
Not your personal army, Lauren shills. Go suck a black cock, coalburner.

He has nudes of Lauren Southern. Called it perfect. Fucking embarrassing neet faggot. "she made her bed". Like the poor sap was emotionally in love with her.

Dude...... what don't you understand about red pilling the viewers. Is that overly complicated? I don't get it... are you honestly that stupid.

>CALLED IT LOL OMG PSYCHIC LIKE WOW FUCK HOLY FUCK FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE WOW
like wew

Rebel Media is really self-destructing in a hurry.

This fucking idiot needs shit explained to him like a 5 year old. ok ok ok....

Rebel Media = Jew
Lauren Southern = Quit Jew
Red Pill = The Jews Are Bad, They Hate Lauren Southern
Viewer = Wow, this is bad. Me no like Jews

Ok, now do you get it? you fucking embarrassing faggot. Holy shit, kill yourself you nigger tier faggot. God damn you are retarded.

Why so mad?

You know you made yourself look fucking retarded, because you are retarded. Just admit it. You're an emotional little bitch who thought she was your internet girl.

If you had a brain, you'd realize it's not about her. For the 5th time, it's about red pilling the viewers. You still can't comprehend that simple fact.

And you call yourself white? are you legally retarded? do you get disability checks? because you're dumb as fuck.

Whenever one looks upon our enemies, you see Jew after Jew...

What the fuck??? you're the one mad saying "she made her bed" like she divorced you are some shit. God damn, you are probably the biggest faggot I have encountered in at least 6 months.

Tell me you're not white so I can feel better.

DO IT FOR HER

this is why the "right" never gets anywhere.

u w0t m8 ? i though the irgun was a terrorist organization disbanded in 1948 ?

t. shill

Something got your attention Mort?

I can see why she dyes her hair.

The Right Wing has always been mixed with highly intelligent people and complete dumb fucks mouth breathers at the same time. This is why there's always infighting and wasted time. Two radically different levels of IQ and enlightenment.

The mouthbreathers are still useful for cannon fodder but they're always fucking shit up.

/nu/pol reddit transplants like white knighting for their e-celebs, I wish they would just GO BACK.

The same can be said for the left though, but they use lies and deceit to make the right look stupid. Like how they use studies to show that Democrats have higher IQs than Republicans. That's because smarter people tend to go to college more often - where they get brainwashed into being Democrats.

Fucking rats

Lauren by semi-defending spencer and saying that ethnostate are something ''we should debate'' proved herself. she's on our side in my book. she doesnt need to agree with every single autist on pol to be.

#imwither

Another emotional neet who can't think. Unbelievable. You virgin faggots see her name and face and can't think for shit. I swear to god you're no different than a woman. Your thought process is identical to a woman.

Absolutely... I like to look at the left in two IQ groups.
- Manipulative
- Mouth Breathers

Right Wing
- Highest IQ
- Mouth Breathers

Using the lefts own manipulation against the left is an art that most on the Right still cannot grasp, and may never grasp because they're generally not wired to think in terms of manipulating. So those of us on the Right who are high IQ end up fighting BOTH the left and the right much of the time. This is why we're so fucking badass. Total thoroughbreds.

I've never seen anyone type this, but this is exactly what I've always thought. Great minds think alike. I called them "IQ tiers". The least intelligent will be the redneck types who hate other races, but won't be able to explain to you why. The low IQ liberals will be the SJW screamer types. The smart liberals will be the ones who control the subversive narrative. And the highest IQ individuals will be above the high IQ liberals playing a completely different game.

>the highest IQ are those who share my view

Shit man, how could you have an opinion that's different from everyone else. Laura South is a saint. She fucked a black dude or two and pushes jewish propaganda but that shouldn't MATTER! get over it.

Don't you have something you should be tending to?

High IQ is a prerequisite for recognizing the truth but you need honesty and courage as well. Too many intelligent people in our society have a vested interest in telling lies.

Ignore the shill.

Oy vey it's not the jews you stupid goy it's the boomers!!!!

I support Lauren enough to let her do her own thing in peace.

first post doing it for free

She'll pay the toll eventually. Not my problem.

Shes just another Nazi, alt-right, ass mouthpiece

>Red Pill = The Jews Are Bad, They Hate Lauren Southern
So why do you want us to fill her comments with Goebbels and Pepe avatars defending her, when it would redpill more people to see her comments full of angry kikes? Sounds more like you're baiting us into giving her new videos views, likes, and activity to make it look popular.

>The Right Wing
You keep talking about white nationalism, but she isn't a WN. She's alt-lite, a basic bitch cultural libertarian. She isn't really right wing, more like mainstream normie conservative. She talks about SJWs and feminists, but that isn't really edgy anymore. Rush Limbaugh does that, it's basic shit.

>Lauren by semi-defending spencer and saying that ethnostate are something ''we should debate'' proved herself. she's on our side in my book
Comically obvious shilling. You just want us to give her views. She's not "/ourgal/", fuck off the with that bullshit meme.

Calling everyone a "virgin" who criticizes her or tells you to fuck off for pro e-celeb brigading? Getting upset that anyone shit-talks your waifu? What a fucking mess you are m8. You're obviously not from here.

You sound like a 10 year old. This bitch isn't some fucking Joan of Arc. Alt-lite Civic natcucks fuck off.

>How jews
Why does this kike pretend she isnt a kike?

>saw video yesterday
>10k subscribers
>today
>144k subscribers

>in the meantime styx celebrating 100k after years of work

white knights exist on both ends of the political spectrum, faggot cunts.

She's a civic nationalist and has utter disdain for ethno-nationalism.

Ergo, she gets what she deserves.

>disdain for ethno-nationalism
No she doesn't

>Comically obvious shilling.
prove it

>You just want us to give her views.
like I give a single fuck if you dont watch her. you can slit your throat with a rotten saw for all i care

>fuck off the i dont have an account on reddit

100$ you do, fag

Someone fill me in on what rebel media did plz?

>Only WN are right wing
You are as deluded as a communist that calls everyone that doesn't agree with them a fascist.

I've found the kike!!

It would be easier if "she" was at least honest about being a man. Plus she has no debating skills whatsoever. Also the "alt right" doesn't even exist, it's a strawman. So anyone with a cock that is too stupid to realise they are defending an ideology that doesn't exist, doesn't have a career wotrh saving. fuck off op

She left rebel media for one of two reasons. - Number 1, she was being a bitch because they did take her to Israel. Number 2, she's a alt-right Nazi who doesn't like a jews state.

>prove it
Prove what? Obvious shill is obvious. Your arguments are contradictions and nonsense:
>she defended Spencer so she's a white nationalist right winger 14/88
lol fuck off what a joke

>you can slit your throat with a rotten saw
You get pretty upset for not being a shill or fanboy

>only WN are right wing
Nice strawman, but I said "she's none of the above". Good effort though.

Checked. Titprivilege McCamwhore.

Also why should we care about a civic nationalist again?

Jidf you've been in hiding for awhile I see

Posts like these are why Sup Forums has become cancer. KYS

>Sup Forums has become cancer.

pol was never good. fuck off newfriend

How is she good for the right?

one time she said "it should be allowed to be spoken about" -- not exactly putting her name and honor on the line for that cause either. Come on, everyone knows the alt-lite and all her associates absolutely hate ethno-nationalists. They call anyone involved in identity politics "the enemy" or "right wing SJWs". None of you fanboys are fooling anyone trying to defend your fantasy waifu, she's not one of us and no one approves of your obsession.

>she defended Spencer so she's a white nationalist right winger 14/88
where did i say that ? ill wait

why do you care anyway youre just a fucking gook

>You get pretty upset for not being a shill or fanboy
>thats being upset for you

found reddit

fucking gross

luckily even a 10% drop of nigger blood keeps them from being white

Another dumbfuck who needs everyting spelled out for him like a 2 year old in order to take action. Not even going to bother, you're a lost cause and far too much effort. If you can't adapt your message in real-time for maximum benefit at any given time, any given-situation then you don't need to be worrying about this in the first place.

Fucking nit-picking every little word that doesn't fit in his realm of acceptability while rambling on and on about his hurt proxy-feelings for attractive e-celeb women. I don't give a shit who Lauren Southern. My radar locate opportunities, that is it.

Your the faggot stuck inside the gossip realm of social outlooks and analysis like a endless mangina.

kys kike

Professional victim kike needs our sympathy? Nah.

Go suck more nigger cocks, Lauren, nobody gives a shit.

this dude, for fuck sake. Not everyone was born on Sup Forums, the kikes are hard as fuck to know about unless you're exposed to the information.

Will another reason she left rebel media could be that she was being a bitch because they did take her to Israel.

Would marry and have many white babies with that is all I need to know about her.

>hurrr durrr look here she isss with a niigger deyy dun fuckked I knows it

Gas yourself you fucking autist

So Lauren defends Spencer, the alt-right and quits when the Kikes tell her to throw them under the boss?
Looks like she stuck by her guns and didn't betray her people.
Good woman.

>thinks flags = races
>t. nupol
Yeah, no one works outside the country they're a citizen of. There aren't US bases, consulates, or international firms scattered around the globe. The flag you see is the nationality and race of the poster, just like you're a leaf, not a manlet asian fresh from lol you're ITT screaming rabid insults at anyone who disagrees with you, making no arguments, answering no questions, offering no rebuttals
>AGREE WITH ME OR UR A VIRGIN SHILL TRAITOR TO WHITE NATIONALISM
What a fucking joke: GO BACK plebbit, fuck.

back you go

>staged schism

A classic of the jewnre

Why does Sup Forums whiteknight this attention whore e-celeb so hard? You faggots are pathetic.

Go away shill, she's /ourgirl/ now. JIDF on suicide watch!

Wtf is wrong with her chin? Lookes like a male chin with completly diffrent skin, discusting.

ITT: cringy beta orbiters in love with an attention whore that milks them for views

Also, she literally sounds like a tranny. Top kek.

>You keep talking about white nationalism, but she isn't a WN. She's alt-lite, a basic bitch cultural libertarian. She isn't really right wing, more like mainstream normie conservative.
These are your words. How did I strawman?

>why does Sup Forums want to help people who argue for far-right ideals and ethnostates succed
wtf, I hate white nationalism now

>Professional victim kike needs our sympathy? Nah.
I don't even understand where this comment comes from. Where does it say give her sympathy. God damn, why are so many of you emotional faggots? Everything you think about is some retarded emotional perspective.

- Jews are attacking in the comments
- Many people counter-attacking
- Go there
- Join in

30% reacting to this thread can't understand this. Apparently certain words I have used triggered these faggots emotional sensibilities. Embarrassing.

Who's this Turkish girl?

>I don't give a shit who Lauren Southern.
That's why you are in a thread about her taking the time to type out 18 posts right?

found the anti white shill

>cringy beta orbiters in love with an attention whore that milks them for views
not one thing you said is true of me..
>Also, she literally sounds like a tranny. Top kek.
So?

Why do you need some sort of talking head to speak and think for you like a nigger? Why do you all worship these "people that represent Sup Forums?" All of you newfaggots need to go back because attentions whores are the antithesis of channers.

Makeup.

>/ourgirl/
YOU MUST
GO BACK
>claimed you said only WN are right wing
>even the quote I posted doesn't say this
>How did I strawman?
lol

Rebel Media is getting BTFO in the comments and 30% of Sup Forums Nazi's don't care because Lauren Southern hurt their feelings or some shit.

Probably the gayest faggotry I've ever seen. Some of you faggots are total embarrassments.

>to speak and think for you like a nigger
It's not for me you ignoramus, it's for people who still have a physical reaction to ethnonationalism and (((conservatives))). I don't know about you, but I don't just come here to LARP on a chinese chicken cooking forum. Any voice that's further right than the norm is good for us. Do you really deny this?

>camwhore works for jews
>camwhore is alt-lite civic natuck kosher shill
>anyone who speaks of this is anti-white
>anyone who notices if "Le JIDF"
LOL SHLOMO GET A REAL JOB

>Sup Forums Nazi's
don't ever say that again you faggot

>she isn't a WN. She's alt-lite, a basic bitch cultural libertarian. She isn't really right wing,

Are you actual nip on Sup Forums or are you actually this retarded as an English teacher?

I don't care about Rebel media or this dumb whore. I didn't care about Milo either yet the same faggots that flooded Sup Forums with hundreds of threads about him are now doing it again.

Get the fuck out and take your Youtube celebrities with you faggots. Stop spamming the board.

Sup Forums is not one person and I'm not in your "gang" you cancerous faggot. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>Rebel Media is getting BTFO in the comments and 30% of Sup Forums Nazi's don't care
BECAUSE IT REDPILLS PEOPLE THAT SHE'S GETTING BTFO BY JIDF KIKES AND MYSTERY MEAT ALT-LITE KEKS.

Fuck off paid fucking Lauren shill.

t. shitskin faggot

Never asked you to go raid the comments, just telling you why it doesn't make sense to stomp her ass out. Whatever faggot.

Fucking pussy neet virgin faggots larping as Nazi's at Sup Forums are scared to BTFO Rebel Media and Jew Ezra in Lauren Southerns "I quit" video youtube.com/embed/18ZRJ0D6zPE?ecver=1 because this dumb useful slut hurt their boyhood jerk-off fantasies.

You faggots aren't Nazi's, you're a bunch of a fucking neet virgin faggots with 86 IQ. top kek

Go to the fucking video and counter the jewish assault in the comments you fucking faggots. Do it right god damn now fat mangina.