Huge group of swedes gearing up to take care of the "problem"

We are getting closer and closer by the day.

>REVEALED: A large number of people will gear up - clean up around travel centre
24uppsala.se/2017/03/07/avslojar-ett-stort-antal-personer-rustar-ska-rensa-upp-kring-resecentrum/

>"There are groupings that are ready to go out and clean up around the Travel Centre. This has gone too far now, and something must be done. Check around the town what happens. People do not dare to go home from the town anymore, because they are scared to get jumped."

To the people that doesn't know. Uppsala is one of the worst places in Sweden.
Car burnings, rapes, etc etc. Pretty much every month. Not to mention that little boys are now victims aswell because mostly afghans sees it as a tradition to have sex with them.
Shit can escalate over a night here, we are close to hitting a complete tipping point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=_wkaAsXek2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fVYU1_sDbsU&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swedes are part of the problem.

The pendulum is finally swinging back.

You spelled russians wrong

stick man army.

Swedish far-right have polish far-right allies in Sweden. Not russians.

>inb4 I'm Russian because my ID almost spells out Boris

"Swedish far right''

Now you sound like a Leftist (((media)))

HA

SURE U R. THANKS 4 DA LOL

>hurr far right

In Swedistan, anything right of centre is far right.

>little boys are now victims aswell because mostly afghans sees it as a tradition to have sex with them.

What the fuck man

He's a swede, talking about it at all is major progress.

The time has come to honor your ancestors, Swedes. I'm counting on you.

Yeah... Talk to veterans of the Afghanistan war. You hear some fucked up shit.

>Uppsala is one of the worst places in Sweden.
And Uppsala (student based town) is basically 75% SJW, 24% Sandniggers, 1% Elderly who can't run.

It's probably some in the last 1% who rallied together to talk over the Internet about doing something and our proactive government is tracking and hunting them down in a style taught by Kim-Jong-Kong.

In sweden, anything so much as a nanoscopic fraction of a fraction of a millimetre right of the far left, is considered "far right" and "a tad bit extreme" as well as ""literally Hitler".

It begins, people are start forming mangard.

>Not only people like pic related

this be very true

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

SWEDEN NO

>What the fuck man
old good hellenic tradition, brought to Afghanistan by Alexander the Great

what is your point? that there is no authentic far right in sweden? you would be wrong. not saying this to brag: any country as fucked as sweden would have a considerable resistance, but there are not many western countries that have had as big a presence of far right groups as Sweden.

>Far right

Stop using that term,cuck

Congratulations, you've just discovered the 'Left Pole'.

It's like the North Pole, except instead of all directions leading south, all directions at the Left Pole point to the Far Right.

SWEDEN

YES

FINALLY

muh ebil nazies

this is what he means. Wouldn't want the rapefugees to feel unwelcome in swedistan.

Wait, what

I hope barbarian blood flows in the streets

How did "uppsalaboer" translate to california-residents? It's not even slightly similar.

>anything right of centre is far right.
yes
>cuck
ur contry is litterally called MonteNEGRO

>Congratulations, you've just discovered the 'Left Pole'.
More like homo mongoloid pole if you ask me
>This be a minister....

No Sven needs to fix this with his own hands, and he is starting to wake up for that now

Godspeed Nordic Brothers!

Kill them by the dozens, do not let up until they flee in horror.

HOUSE TO HOUSE FIGHTING GRIPS URBAN CENTERS

UPPSALLA, SWEDEN - For the third day in a row, violent protests have gripped Sweden's fourth largest city, with rival groups of activists holding sway over much of the city center. Public safety officials were unable to comment on when they expect to bring the violence under control, but reiterated their request for citizens to remain indoors in accordance with yesterday's curfew order.

The unrest reportedly began with a confrontation Thursday between pro-immigration marchers and a small counter-protest led by the Sweden Democratic Youth, a fringe nationalist party. Though the initial fighting appeared to have been quelled by police, isolated incidents Thursday night expanded into roving bands of looters that police have, as yet, been unable to suppress.

Disturbingly, racial tensions appear to be a main motivating factor for many of the youths, and businesses owned by both Muslim immigrants and native Swedes have been targets of looting, vandalism, and arson. At least 4 people are reported killed, and ambulances have been prevented from reaching several neighborhoods by roadblocks manned by masked protesters claiming to represent "The Swedish Folk."

And tallest mountain in France is called Mont Blanc.It means White mountain,so? Do you understand any Romance languages? Not that we speak them,we speak Slavic but the term was after a dark mountains here.

The fuck?

Is this real?

We keep saying this he will snap....

Jesus christ leaf...

kek

Good luck Swedebros and stay safe. The day of your uncuckening has come. Remember, hang the traitors along side the shitskins.

cant wait for the civil war

For people who don't know, there are over 100 heroin addicted afghan and moroccan "refugee children" who're involved in gang rapes against other "refugee children". So literally bacha bazi in action. There was a case recently where 4 afghans had gang raped another afghan for whatever reason, they cried in court because allah doesnt like homosexuals. But its cool because they arent homosexuals because they didnt "love" this other boy, they just fucked him in the ass to teach him a lesson I guess.

yes.

KORSTÅG NNNNUUUUUU

You're still a nigger

Learn from the mongols!

youtube.com/watch?v=_wkaAsXek2Y

Malmö is the worst city by far, Uppsala is just filled with leftcuck studers

I have been disappointed in you but your posts give me a shred of hope.

Nah, I just wanted to type a bit. I'm flattered you thought it might be, though - I tried to get the newspaper style right.

It's just talk until something actually happens. I don't have much hope.

Maybe you should call the Finns to bail your asses out yet again

Did we bully them into going full fash?

RECLAIM MALMÖ!

THIS

IS

SCANDINAVIA

The biggest tell was that you picked Uppsala, which is actually one of the calmer cities here, at least relative to it's size.

Yeah, you got it so spot on that I packed half my suitcase before it occurred to me to even ask.
I thought it's go time!

Sweet.

Before I left Denmark, I gave my Swedish friend a machete. I hope he uses it well.

to be hones we just need to wait uintill 2018, the swedendemocrats will probably win or be the second biggest party, even if they dont win they cannot be ignored anymore.
this will probably fix this shit.

Captured Shitskinlord
>Food plz
Comes with plate of gold
>Can't eat gold?
Well why did you kike all that shit then and hide it, instead of sharing it.

Something like that
>Burp

Nah brutal shit
>gassed half of russia too, not that much I don't remember but like a 1/3rd of pop

I haven't heard anything about this. Sauce, burgerbro?

>sweden will do anything against refugees

lets be real bro, you're even more cucked than us.

merkel declare war on refugees is more likely then swedes doing something that could hurt refugee feelings!

Is that the case where the news lied and saidthey raped another afghan but it was later revealed that it was actually a Swedish boy?

Yep. Look up bacha bazi. Gross shit.

Girlfriend: I've always thought about going on vacation to europe.
Me:Oh yeah what part?
Girlfriend: hmm maybe sweden or germany
Me: Um...... NO
Girlfriend: Why not?
Me: Let me show you some videos and pictures...

Swedes, Germans, the French, the British, the Dutch, etc.

would all have gone 1488 by now if the mass media hadn't been suppressing them.

Se

How are we more cucked when our anti-immigration party is at ~25% even with zero terror attacks?

She'll be like, "ok let's go to Paris, it's beautiful!"

you're right

media plays a BIG role here

Sweedcukistan

ur righ, we ban our own flag at schools ffs

We've been telling dumb Swedes this for ages.
Now it's time for Sweden to burn to the ground.

I would love to see a Swedish chimpout.

If swedish boys lives in an asylum center, sure.

LOL
Sweden
Zero Terrorist attacks
My sides my fucking sides
These people are so fucking cucked
There whole country is under attack
and they still wont acknowledge it
so cucked

That's in Germany.

>germany gets raped by refugees every 2 days
>sweden gets raped by refugees every day

yep, my sources say you are even more cucked then us right now.

Yup and they will go as soon as the consecuences for their actions become irrelevant because the consecuences of their inaction arre more dire...i hate being that weird combination of shtf because of muh sovereign debt and the euro,and the fiat currency etc etc and Shtf because of muh muzzies and shitskins...

Just waste the mf fuck yeahhh!!!!

so why are swedish women so leftwing if they get raped so much?

Terrorist attacks have a specific definition, we haven't had one for decades, there was an attempt in 2011 but the guy only blew himself up.

Is your flag, but here is another one for you.

rare flag spotted
>monte negro
kek

Can't wait for swedens female "leaders" to get couped and blame the patriarchy for this one lmao.

What's the difference?Aren't original Germans immigrants from southern Sweden and Denmark?

oh lord man
LOL
So fucking cucked
"You know there not terrorist attacks because
the media or the leftist state hasn't told me
that they were terrorist attacks!! Its only a
terrorist attack if they tell me it is!!!!"

Say it with me, "Im brainwashed"

"Far right" = caring about your home and people.

Fuck communists and their bullshit.

>swedes organize right wing death squads to take out the trash
>what this actually means is picking up litter around the travel centre
SWEDEN YES

I like how you think

>that pic

i hope sweden sides with us when we go full 4rd reich in the next years.

kick out everybody who refuse to contribute to our christian society and i will be finally happy.

No, I'm well aware of all the shit that's going on, I'm not defending it.
But burning cars and looting stores is not terrorism, neither is rape nor thievery.

Also try talking like an adult.

Our situation is bad, but there just haven't been any terror attacks. That's just a fact, It's not saying that things are finbe or even good. Calm down.

What's wrong with Communism? Stalin did literally nothing wrong.

Are you finally going to Cure your little "problem"?

btw it will have to get much worse, even in usa its "only" 35 000 women raped per year by niggers. it needs to be much more before people wake up, sadly.
youtube.com/watch?v=fVYU1_sDbsU&t=0s
even to Hitler it took such a long time and it was after ww1 and versailes, economic crisis etc. i am afraid it will take another 10-15 years before something changes, it wont be too late, we are still good in europe in terms of demographic since worst is france and its still at 85% white but usa, well thats whole another story.

Native Swedes are even more pro-libshit than immigrants.
They never complained about their crazy income tax policy and always wanted liberal welfare.

Considering this, Refugee problem is what they deserved for.

What's the difference? They're both cucks, both are nonwhite and most are illegal

We got your snownigger backs bro