Start deleting FAKE NEWS threads

Seeing as there is a lot of shilling and LARPing going on, I propose a solution for Sup Forums.

Any article that cannot be traced to physical or digital media (photoshops, Inspect Element edits, imitation sites) should be removed to promote a better level of discourse.

It's ridiculous that a genuine topic may get 10-30 posts, but some Inspect Element kiddy gets 200+ replies.

Note that this rule shouldn't apply to post replies which are for satirical purposes (e.g. fake tweet edits etc), but there shouldn't be entire threads full of manufactured garbage and anons arguing over something that isn't real.

Discuss

You tried CIA

I'm not CIA.

I have no issue with posting things like Breitbart, TYT or alternative media, or even mainstream pieces.

But imitation sites and image/page edits need to go.

>I'm not CIA
Well that's something CIA would never say

We can all trust the genuineness of the censorship you're suggesting right now

Explain to me how posting information purposefully manufactured/manipulated is censorship.

*how deleting

I await your response.

Look at the picture I posted earlier.
Look at this one.

It fits into your
"photoshops, Inspect Element edits, imitation sites) should be removed"
definition.
The first one is not manifactured: it's an extract from a book you can buy.
The second one is what you get after a night reading the few private media outlets that are actually covering something the MSM is totally ignoring.
None of this is manifactured. None of this is fake. But it should be removed, according to your rules.
See?

You're promoting censorship.

Your whole point is "we should only admit shit from mainstram media, or maybe the 3-4 alternative news sites worth shit at the moment".
That way, the moment someone big enough menage to buy or compromise the "alternative media", we're only stuck with Fake News.
Someone has to remove the "bad content" over here, right? The moment the wrong person get that position, is the moment we definitely lose free speech on this platform.

The biggest power of this place are its users and what the can do, and you're suggesting they shouldn't do (or, create) anything at all. Discussing MSM articles at best, maybe a bit of "alternative" media.

Fuck you CIA

Yes. Why in God's name is this being ignored? Why?

You didn't even read.

I said THREADS not REPLIES.

Look at this shit. This shit doesn't even exist, its fucking fake.

It's at 250 replies.
Loads of threads with actual real content are ignored.

You're a fucking idiot.

What I am saying is, if it doesn't exist after searching Google/Print media, ITS FUCKING FAKE AND SHOULD BE REMOVED.

You are a fucking retard.

Also I have fucking double trips, plus 7s, so you should pay attention to my fucking thread.

It's a nice way to promote censorship, CIA

Really I appreciate the effort
But still, fuck you

Removing libel is completely different to censorship you dumb ravioli huffer.

bump

Add the ROBOT9001 bot/script and we should be fine

That's not a bad plan to be honest.

Would kill the "pol btfo" "makes me think hmm" and "surrender to BBC" threads.

Good idea brazilbro

But the mass media is fake news even with links. It's literally liberal propaganda. Pot, kettle, black.

Nice number anyway

>doctor pavel i'm cia

>Any article that cannot be traced to physical or digital media (photoshops, Inspect Element edits, imitation sites) should be removed to promote a better level of discourse.
I'm saying anything without a source, not discrediting every link that's posted here, whether it's mainstream or not.

Did you read the thread before replying?

Yeah but you can't make me. You have no power here. And I still stand by what I said. The mass media is fake news and liberal propaganda.

>mfw mankinds existential crisis surrounding the subjective nature of truth

>something that can be proven is "subjective"

Nice mental gymnastics leaf.

> The mass media is fake news and liberal propaganda.

I'm not promoting a mass media only policy, actually read what I've written you sub-90 IQ NIGGER FUCK

>A website constitutes "proof"
>I don't like what you said therefore it's mental gymnastics
Keep digging!

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Topkek. I thought Canadians were the biggest shitposters.

What kind of fucking autist purposely draws attention to their digits, ESPECIALLY to prove a point?

I haven't come across any anons using that as an argument. CIA, this board is for Big Guys only

>Censorship
>Reddit-spacing

fuck off kike

Henceforth only REAL NEWS is allowed.
Like Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, CBS and NBC are allowed!
No more fake news!!

>no breitbart
>no alex jones
>no bullshit elder zion propaganda
>no dumb stormniggers posting stupid hitler shit

you wouldn't even have a board anymore

Didn't read the thread did you Burger and Abbonigger?

>I have no issue with posting things like Breitbart, TYT or alternative media, or even mainstream pieces.

Nice try MI6

Of course I didn't read the thread. I just wanted to patronize you, instead I found out you can't be patronized, you already confessed to going full fucking retard.

Either explain yourself or stop being a stereotypical Ausfailian

step 1
look in the mirror
step 2
think about your tiny bent penis
step 3
imagine someone photoshopped a new penis there that was proud and strong
step 4
you know its fake but you like it so it cant be bad right?
step 5
remove yourself from the gene pool you dumb fuck

Checked
This site is such a cluster fuck any more. I get on, and just go through the catalog by picture and hide threads.
Wojack, Brazilian shit poster who uses the same image, occupy idiots, half naked women, Facebook posts. I don't even read, I just know that they will be shit posts.
Then I go back through and read, and hide another ten threads: Dr Phil show, this girl I like, st pats day, Muh football team. I used to report spam threads, but I got a three day ban for reporting spam threads for "adviser of the reporting function" so now I just hide them.
I don't mind different opinions, it's just the shit posting here makes this place hard to find good threads anymore.
I'd be happy if the mods went by the rules on the sticky, especially deleting all threads that are one post by this ID

Step 1
Look in the mirror
Step 2
Think about how you're the wrong gender
Step 3
Imagine if you could have surgery to be the other gender
Step 4
You know you're not a real woman/man but you like it so it can't be bad right?

Argument fucking debunked.
Consider suicide, you can't come back from this.

Kek is on my side.