Dusseldorf Muslim Terrorist Axe Attack Aftermath (Explicit Content)

youtube.com/watch?v=dKKTd2IX9uc - Islamic terrorist in Dusseldorf attacks Germans in train station with axe. Injured (at least nine) are bleeding profusely. More information to unfold.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/duesseldorf-axt-angriff-im-hauptbahnhof-verdaechtiger-muss-in-die-psychiatrie-a-1138308.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but the media told me it wasn't a terrorist attack

very nice

kuffars getting what they deserve

bimp

Ive stopped caring about attacks like these. I have a friend who used to be left leaning but went full sjw because of college, praises muslims and shit. I just sit back and watch these as they happen now. I wish it hadn't come to this.

all i heard that the man was mentally ill

that's a very impolite way to describe muslims

election year.

first report said it was an axe attack with multiple assailants, 2 were arrested and others got away

and now its just 1 guy who had issues.

lugenpresse and polizei protecting mama merkel's reelection?

Hey, Paul!

This was predictable, I literally give 0 fucks since this is what they wanted

>implying Germans need the Election Year excuse to cover up a terror attack

O I am laffin

this. I fucking hate low energy happenings.

Call me when there are at least 20 white europeans getting killed

>Calling out whites who didn't vote for (((them)))
Divide and conquer tactics, Pablo

I want more paris happenings, or things of that scale. I want to be able to toss those really bloody photos around of dead whites when the libs around here complain of white oppression

Hello my fellow Australian - this reminds me of our own MULSIM TERRIST CAR ATTACK.

I can't believe the media is this fucking deceptive.

This is clearly tha MUSLIMS in ISIS in a FULL BLOWN ATTACK THE WEST MUST REPEL.

WW3 needs to start happen TODAY - or THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROW.

Immigants bad. Citizens good. immigants bad. Citizrns good.

Not a terrorist, just one single mentally ill person. The police found the official certificate diagnosing him with schizophrenia in his appartment.

proof where?

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/duesseldorf-axt-angriff-im-hauptbahnhof-verdaechtiger-muss-in-die-psychiatrie-a-1138308.html

>In seiner Wohnung sei ein Attest gefunden worden, das ihm eine "paranoide Schizophrenie" bescheinige, berichtete die Polizei.

Why do people get indoctrinated through college? No one gives a shit about political issues at my college

>greek icehead who thought he was an angel
>islam

Pick 1

i heard he was EX-YU

How did a man with paranoid schizophrenia get an axe? Clearly Chancellor Merkel must deal with the looming axe threat

Save a life, bin that...axe

How many deaths? And when was the last similar attack?

Muslim or not? I don't care about this, especially from fucking Spiegel as the source.

man, imagine getting attacked with an axe

I wonder if it's like chainsaws, where there's enough damage all at once to put you into shock basically immediately

probably not

Germans are very efficient even at shitposting

We must sit and wait. This is the punishment God is inflicting on Germany because they turned his back on Him.

They know what they have to do.