Thoughts on Hoteps?

The Hoteps have declared their support for the Alt Right, and it seems like they're pretty genuine about it. What are your guys' thoughts on this? I think the whole egypt thing is a little kooky, but if they're carrying on the torch of a civilization that the people actually lviing in egypt are choosing to neglect, I say let em have it. Overall from talking to a few on twitter they seem like pretty good people, they just want family values for blacks like in the 50s and before, and they like going around calling shitty blacks nogs.
What do you say, Sup Forumsacks? Would an alliance with some Kangs be to our benefit? Someone has to do something to fix black culture, are they a good pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care what they believe. If they're black and want to stay far away from me, I support them. Mutual interests.

That was my thought on the issue as well. If they want to take over egypt and make it a utopian black civilization based on coptic christianity or egyptian paganism, by all means do so that somalis can go there instead of sweden

>the black guy got colored eye while the mediterraean nigger got a shit colored eye
top kek get rekt medniggers

Niggers from West Africa with ~10-25 Euro admix on average even when looking really black are claiming that they descend from Nubian populations of ancient Egypt.

They're about as delusional as Italian Nordicists

The day the African-American repatriation to Egypt was complete, will always be among the happiest moments of my life.
The broad American country breathed anew with a palpable sense of relief and rejuvenation.

I am glad to have them as allies

I don't why they can't accept having dark eyes

>Anonymous

>educated black people
>ethno nationalists

I support them - ancient egyptian culture is cool af too so to see it return at all in some form would be pretty cool

WE WUZ

>egypt
>black

pick one

i'm all for balck ethno-nationalists going back to africa and cleaning shit up though.

its a beautiful continent and its wasted on retards who can't understand agriculture

I've read some of their shit.

It's good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw

fuck them. delusional niggers

(((Grinberg)))

Quick correction, Hamitic tribes were not sold to America as slaves. Ancient Egyptians still exist in Africa. Here is a list of ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DEITIES SIMILAR TO KALENJIN TRIBE (KANYA ) DEITIES
Ancient egyptian deities=Kalenjin deities
1)ISIS/AST(egyptian sun goddess) =ASIS/ASEETA/ASISTA(kalenjin sun goddess)
2)PTAH(god of beginning)=PTA (beginning),KIPTAIYAT(he from beginning,modern kalenjin name for God/Jesus).
3)APIS(egyptian calf deity)=APESO (kalenjin deity).
4)NTRR/NETER/NETERU=NETORORO in kalenjin means 'exalted one'(kalenjin god tororot,which is Tororo hills uganda).NETER also means 'variety' in kalenjin.
5)MAAT(egyptian goddess of justice/order of matriachy)=MAAT(fire,family lineage/order of martriachy).
6)AMUN/AMON=AMONI(chebo-amoni/chebo-namuni)kalenjin deity.AMUN=because,AMUNE=greetings 'how are you'.
7)RA(sun god/time)=RA(today/daytime/at sun rise)
8)AMUN-RA(unity of gods)=AMUN-RA (because today),AMUNE-RA(greetings 'how are you today'.
9)MUT=MUT(number 5,cut open).
10)DJET(sacred bird/deity)=DJET(white greyish bird of prey,either white eagle/hawk).
11)SETH/SET/SST/SESAT/SESHAT (egyptian dog deity)=SESET/SESEET(dog in kalenjin)
12)SOBEK(egyptian crocodile deity) =SOBEK (Alive/name of a place/god/people in ancient egypt),the kalenjin call people of the Kisii tribe KA-SOBEK which means 'house of sobek.

>egypt
>black

I know, but the mudslimes aren't taking advantage of their own ancestral culture. Egyptian weaboos might do I figured.

Better than the nation of islam crap that keeps propogating that shit religion.

On point with africa though, the most resource rich continent with the highest density of megafauna is being manhandled by shit populations.

what a bunch of nigger gibberish. go rape a baby or whatever you shit colored people do

Interesting......

>the mudslimes aren't taking advantage of their own ancestral culture
But the Copts are and they're still here, so let the niggers find something else to LARP as. Why not just invent a mythical West African Atlantis or something rather than choose something so totally wrong?

funny how it denies that literally everybody kisses nigger ass and helps them. niggers are just so retarded they're beyond help.

Civic and personal responsibility, nationalism, pride in community. Sounds good to me. Plus they won't puss out like that faggot Richard Spencer when some leftist punches them.

It's gibberish because you were NEVER EGYPTIAN haha

yeah of course i wasn't, i'm not an arab you dumb nigger.

Absolutely. I have forever said that a section of the dindu community could be essential to the movement. They are immune to being questioned or being called a bigot because they are black, but hate degeneracy such as fags and transgenders. If they are national separatists and hate degeneracy as much as the alt right, an alliance would serve both parties.

Arabs didn't exist during those times man. It's like telling me whites were ancient Australians. Don't use demographics, skin color and religion from 2017 to explain 1000BC. Use language.

funny to see nigger grasping at straws to have pride in anything they can scrape up. you are a blight on the world and your filthy race has never produced anything worthwhile. please pick up a machete and murder as many of your nigger neighbors as you can before killing yourself.

I don't have a problem with them, just no mixing.

Haha the world is not 400 years old mate. The only reason you are adamantly denying and trying to bury the rich ancestry of blacks is because Egypt is the origin of all knowledge. That scares you nuts. By accepting ancient Egyptians before greeks and romans were white people, your fake aryan superiority theory scrambles. Haha your fake shortlived dominance is over!!!!! You will soon run back to the desolate Caucasus mountains where you belong. God made black people.

Why let Numbani and Wakanda remain fantasies?

DISPUTE THIS!!!

>God made black people.

You are acknowledging a non-African religion as true...

They still weren't black though, and they were in fact more like arabs than blacks.
Focus less on whether or not you were kangs and make yourselves kangs instead. Should start by getting rid of the problematic nogs, basically what op is saying.

You don't get it? Not all black people are Hamites. Israelites were Negroes. You 'whites' are gentiles together with your mongrel fake Jews (Impure/fallen genes) synagogue of satan who have fucked humanity. Catholicism is another branch of your fakery that murdered true saints who were black.

>Nubia
>not black

"The first came out red, all his body like a hairy cloak, so they called his name Esau."

These kangz said it. The Hoteps don't seem to want to use multiculturalism as an easy way to take over our countries, and have thus shown their honour. I respect that and would consider an alliance with them until each of our races are back where they belong.

woah nice flag

Nubia/Kush was brother of Mizraim/Misri/Egypt/Kemet and also brother of Put/Libya (All dark black and brown people)