Hello, I am creating an oil painting using Sup Forums themed memes...

Hello, I am creating an oil painting using Sup Forums themed memes. Im going to be laying some sort of city scape in the back ground, with helicopters, nazi pepes, tortured liberals, kek, pence, trump, ect.

Any Sup Forums memes and rare pepes are encouraged and accepted. Looking for something edgy. never painted with printouts before, but I want to make the plunge. It will have an abstract style. I would post pics of the canvass but the files were too large. Soon. In the meantime lets have a meme thread. i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZFisWMhGnM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ebSaGCZeyA
letmegooglethat.com/?q=black sun
skyandtelescope.com/observing/solar-and-lunar-eclipses-in-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping pictures that I have strongly considered to include in the piece.

Other artfags welcome and encouraged

any theme in mind?

this pic is perf, yes, I had a semi apocalyptic theme in mind

Here you go Mr Trips man

I'm guessing there will be some clamps in this painting?

make half of it an apocalyptic hell where all the tortured liberals, sjws and lefties are tortured in doom - and the top half a beautiful heaven that is white & nationalistic, with pepe running around and god emperor trump sitting on his throne.

I second this

THIS IS WHAT KOICHI-POSING DOES TO YOU

Thanks for the ideas, I want to include trump tower in with the pallet knife buildings, perhaps some gold hues around the nice areas free from liberal corruption

op deliver plox

This is the black sun event from a few weeks ago

I animated this a week ago
youtube.com/watch?v=cZFisWMhGnM

Have you ever seen another person walk before

bery soon, im finishing up a path of exile run with my SO atm, about to take a break and work on the piece.

I recommend this

hmm i like this one, i can make my own meme underneath

I was practicing silly walks

Anybody have the pic with the cartoon landwhales with feels guy faces? need some feels guys in the painting b

Ah, ok. That's fair enough

>an oil painting
get a load of this guy

Literally make golden hues
>huehuehuehue

oil is master race medium.

PRAISE KEK. ITS A SIGN OF HIS DIVINAL POWER. PRAISE THE LORD OF CHAOS. SHADILAY.

Alt knight will protect the freedoms of your painting.

nice ill use him, laying in background now

this one is more aesthetic user.

Paint this kid please
youtube.com/watch?v=-ebSaGCZeyA

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 was an awesome game

im kind of running out of ink apparently so ill stave off until i have more going on, i have tons of shit so far , what i really need is a feels guy type pics. im about to lay in reaper pepe and some helicopters thanks for the bump

almost forgot about this masterpiece

thank you

update

>feelsguy

Where's my Koichi?!

>black sun event
what in the fuck are you talking about?

this is a CIA-backed Spook subverting our Latvian Scarf Weaving forum with the goal of extracting rare Pepe's until my knees buckle

really kibbles my bits

Are you the same guy w/ the Sup Forums memes? If so your IRL meme painting is nice.

Care to do a Pinochet or alternatively an ancap meme?

sure, but it might be a few days/weeks if i like how this one turned out, might as well make a panel of them. im not that guy youre refering to

You got to be careful that you don't loose the composition and balance. It's very tricky with a lot seperate imagery. Good luck.

T. Fellow ArtistÄ›

letmegooglethat.com/?q=black sun

This if it hasn't already been posted

yes, I now what the Schwarze Sonne is

what "event" was being referenced?

thanks for the tips, this is my first time using cut out images. im going to bring more color in but i want to see how the pics look all on canvas

>222
Acknowledged. Filed. Respected.
>with helicopters
You must have SJWs getting a 'free' helicpoter ride courtesy of the Generalissimo.

>yes, I now what
*know

it amazes me how u guys do things like this. i can't draw my own hand

t. ableton live producer

Add an American battleship that exemplifies weebs and Trump supporters

>sweden
jesus fucking christ
im triggered

That's a good idea. There's no shame using other artists work as reference either. I'm guessing you going for unified work rather than something that look like a collage.

You should have an f-4 phantom dropping napalm on liberals

actually that one may have not been so special - annular solar eclipse in Feb.
The total solar eclipse across all the US happens on Aug 21 this year

skyandtelescope.com/observing/solar-and-lunar-eclipses-in-2017/

Is that an oil stick?

oil stick? pallel knife? im using oil and wax + knife

Don't forget to have the Kek symbolism somewhere

WE

I don't create Sup Forums themed pics, but I am considering more religious ones.

i offer to these digits my first ever photoshop which i created recently after watching a gimp tutorial. it may not be supreme, but it holds emotional value

This guy

Nice trips, speaking of that, somehow involve trips in there kinda like an easter egg, as well as lay on the weaponized autism, and dont forget the bogdanoffs in there somewhere

update

why is it so drippy (sorry noob here)