Okay Sup Forumslacks, today we talk about why Kosovo is Serbia and why Bosnians, Croats...

Okay Sup Forumslacks, today we talk about why Kosovo is Serbia and why Bosnians, Croats, and Albanians are filthy subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6XfaC4JQcM
youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo
reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-army-idUSKBN16F1GE?il=0
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=01&dd=30&nav_id=100365
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albania because Enver.

We should start a war desu

youtube.com/watch?v=O6XfaC4JQcM

srbija rox

serbs are subhuman, back to sibiria

>Hrvats and Bosnians try breaking away with U.S. assistance
>Milosevic warns them multiple times not to do it
>They do it anyway
>Serbs now have to fight for their land
>It's Serbia's fault

This is how your history started dumb nigger

>Kosovo war
Then, why you burgers bombed Serbians?

Hillary Clinton thought Bill would look weak if we didn't.

Muslims must have no place in Europe.

i know you are that kosovo albanian that posts under the serbian flag(probably that hillary shill too when i think about it, but still i kek'd

Because we were willing to go to bat for separatists back then, even if they were Muslim. Not to mention Bill Clinton needed a distraction from Blowjobgate.

If the Kosovars tried to secede today it would be a completely different story.

You guys have the same thread about the same shit multiple times a day everyday. How can you not be sick of it? And don't give me that "bantz" bullshit.

I'd also like to thank the Ivan who posted the condescending Balkans travelogue in the previous thread, very entertaining.

I kek every time i see this pic.

:^)

How's your economy doing these days? Honestly curious. Tons of post-Yugo Serb expats where I live but most of them don't give a shit about their home country.

My boss emigrated in 99 and although he keeps his politics vague I know he wants to go back one day.

damn it i can feel it in my bones,another war is coming...

you need old soviet rockets from the 60's who can shoot down modern stealth airplanes?

just ask russia...

>lost
perhaps strategically, but given that both armies were destroyed and both rulers killed, i'd consider it a draw.
pretty much typical eastern european shit, it's bad, but it's not africa or kosovo tier bad.we get around somehow always since we are white niggers so economy isn't as much of a problem as people make it out to be.honestly, at this point i'd rather live in serbia than the west, we at least have a possibility to become a decent country without having to do the greatest genocide of all times.

Glad to hear it. From what I can tell you guys are very family-focused and hard-working. Wish your country all the best.

>expats

you mean refugees and parasitic migrants? Serbs being the worst.

war is always coming to you goat herders but it never amounts to nothing because you're just a bunch of gypsies dreaming big.

thanks m8

i remember you from some thread a while ago, you're that guy who has a serb boss
thanks for the compliments m8, have a nice day

youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo

2pac is in Serbia!

Yup. That's me. You too bro.

what i meant, thanks bro

>If the Kosovars tried to secede today it would be a completely different story.

Yeah, Trump would even help Serbians bomb albanians to oblivion. Not to mention Melania squeezing his balls the second he thinks otherwise.

Kosovo becoming an independent state was the greatest betrayal of justice, becoming a powder keg in the balkans for years to come just to punish Sebians for their Yugo legacy and non-aligned movement.

>Trump wants kosovo to have its own army

When will serbs ever learn?

>NATO, U.S. slap Kosovo's move to create national army

reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-army-idUSKBN16F1GE?il=0

what?

Make Kosovo Serbia again

ironicly this
but it would off been so much fun if they werent salty as they are

serbs in their natural environment:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=01&dd=30&nav_id=100365

I guess the Shqipes will get their army in kosove

I unironicaly do not hate croatians outright and think it would be best if the two of us split bosnia down the middle. Muslims can fuck off to the nearest mass grave or impailment hill.

>Muslims can fuck off to the nearest mass grave or impailment hill.

thanks for the good night kek brate

kek

>I unironicaly do not hate croatians outright
desu most of our people don't, only our corrupted politicians who're making a charade out of it, hooligans and some people who still live in 90s
i wish we were in better political relations