Universities are raising armies of hard left fanatics

Universities are raising armies of hard left fanatics.

What do we do about the student problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2UEPJ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Speech_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I submitted some plans to my friend Peter Thiel and I believe they've made it into trumps hands. If we can get France Cordova out at the NSF, magical things can happen

That righteous face would fit in perfectly at a christian revival sermon. People are the same everywhere.

Good observation

End disparate impact legislation and federally guaranteed loans for students.

>Churches are raising armies of hard right fanatics.

>What do we do about the extremist problem?

You know peter thiel personally?

send them to camps.

armies that can't even look at a picture of a gun without shaking in fear

let them import muslims, let the muslims kill and rape them, then just kill the muslims

Trump should order the military to start bombing colleges to prevent a communist uprising.

Most of them that graduate and get a job will move the right once they see the tax deductions from their paycheck. The ones that go to work for SOROS obviously won't.

Stop handing out Government assistance like candy.

They won't be able to be extremists when they have actual work and jobs to do.

They are currently forming an alliance with Islamists, around the "open borders" and "Islamophobia" protests and activism.

Send them to Turkey? Just sayin'

"Universities" I go to a mostly engineering school, all we care about is actual engineering, not one shitty social program in sight, its an actual learning place. Just let the free market do its thing and dont send your kids to shit debt traps with no useful outcome.

Abandon traditional universities. Move the universities onto the internet.

If you're stupid enough to let teachers and culture dictate your opinions to you, you were already beyond saving. It's not like these people would be even nominally right wing in the first place.

Better that, than immature right wing brain dead idiots

Try to pick up cute student girls you faggot.

I like your thinking...

Their business model isn't doing too well these days as people are becoming aware of the student debt bubble.

Now that's what I call edgy!

We moved into universities as a replacement after intelligence testing was banned for being racist for checking employee qualification. Now that the quality of university education has gone to total shit we will move into more specialized training instead of general schooling

Fire and jail all commie professors. Education is THE most important tool of the Jew and one of the least talked about. Usually we talk about Media, Banks etc. Education is the foundation for the brainwashing, they start early.

"Armies"? They are afraid of guns and will curl up in a ball and cry when met with true brutality. They think they're hot shit when they bloody up some old conservatives nose, but when push comes to shove and they see their comrades bleeding out in the street and having seizures from getting stomped in the head multiple times, they'll run back to their safe spaces and nu-male body pillows.

Station the national gaurd in Berkely.

We should raise a Kek's army. imgur.com/a/2UEPJ

>fanatic

There's nothing wrong with being a fanatic.

They used to be liberals and hippies. That cleared the path for communists and anarchists. Now they're clearing a path for Islamists and Leftist insurgents. Which, unlike hippies and liberals, will require real warfare to deal with.

they're weak narcissists
vast majority will crumble under pressure
the rest will kill themselves or merely give up

this has been going on for decades

students are actually a lot less radical now than in the 70s and 80s, its just more than in the 2000s so to younger people it seems like its increasing

Literally benisbill them
They're all daddy issues sluts who lust after successful guys /ourage/, making them perfect for pump, redpill, and dump.

Universities are set up to vomit out hoards of liberal hypocrites.

They force students to take sociology courses, diversity studies, and religion classes. Regardless of major.

Forcing 18 year olds to study these things is the pathway to creating thoughtless sheep.

We already are and have been for decades.

Hippies were a KGB psyop. Just like we fought a covert war against the USSR in Afghanistan it the 1980s, the Vietman war was a cover war of the USSR against the US in the 1960s and 1970s. The anti-war peace movement was a communist sponsored plot to reduce US morale and make us lose that war.

Yes

as Reagan did, send in the National Guard every time there is a riot on campus. the lefties will be forced to fight themselves. we win.

Student Loans

Anyone so dumb to join them could not be a threat, unless have (((agents))) to guide and supply them. They will be used for (((terrorist))) bombings and poisonings of the fascist homophobic xenophobic misogynist white-supremacists.

Except most christians are lukewarm and only go to feel better about themselves after spending the weekend doing degenerate shit.

Fixing my errors in grammer/spelling since I'm drunk...

Hippies were a KGB psyop. Just like we fought a covert war against the USSR in Afghanistan in the 1980s, the Vietman war was a covert war of the USSR against the US in the 1960s and 1970s. The anti-war peace movement was a communist sponsored plot to reduce US morale and make us lose that war.

Pathetic need to belong, regardless of the cause. Normies are chimps.

Freedom of speech for everyone except those who don't agree with us!

Most of them don't believe it or if they do once they enter the real world they quickly change their tune

We tell them we want a large coffee with cream and sugar.

Christian revival movements are against the left though

Shoot them.

>What do we do about the student problem?
You wait until they graduate

Order in Ben Shapiro to verbally destroy the leftists. Also other conservative speakers must be brought in on a regular basis. That way a sense of decency is maintained within the university community throughout the year.

Considering how subversion was the USSR's bread and butter, its no surprise.

Yuri Bezhmenov did point out how accepting the US was to subversion and even went so far to fund it.

We are in Destabilization phase lads. Remember, to roll back subversion takes 15 - 20 years because thats how long it takes to remove these fucks from their positions.

The best way to tackle this is to demoralize the left and ruin the authority of these leftist professors.

Motherfucker, freedom of speech is whats under attack because of these fucks. Canada's Bill C 16 is a great example

They are like dogs that went rabid.
We got to put em down.

>Universities should teach people Marxist ideas and how to be activists

Sick bantz!!!

I'm almost certain they were a psyop.

let all of them drown in debt and get killed by niggers

And m103 forbidding speaking out against Islam.

10/10 more rare jordans pls

I'm not worried. I went to a very leftist university. The most fanatical kids usually stopped once they graduated. They're too lazy to actually get involved with organizations that help people.

There are always people who have no involvement in international intrigue but are against war on principle. The Vietnam antiwar movement is special in that such folks were mobilized in previously unheard of ways. For some people to be anti-war is normal. For them to be organized, trained, and funded to be effective is exceptional and points toward involvement of a nation state.

People are disorganized, so to mobilize them is such a way required some prodigious funding, forethought and coordination...

The Russian mind is more prone to subversive-conspirological thinking than the Western strategist.
I wouldn't put all of this past them.

stop federal student loans

>The Russian mind is more prone to subversive-conspirological thinking than the Western strategist.
wut

wait til they make a move then shoot them?

Give them money.

It makes sense now that I know it was organized by soviet agents. It was just so hard for me to imagine people spitting on soldiers that were drafted and didnt have a choice in fighting in Vietnam. I can understand being anti-war but come on that is extreme.

Oh, I know its hard to accept. We like to believe the US is going around the world manipulating things, and we are, but to suggest the USSR successfully manipulated us is a crazy theory? It's true. A lot of more or less good people who didn't realize they were serving USSR interests participated, which is why the antiwar movement is now viewed sympathetically.

It's not a problem because the somewhat mild ones leave school, look for a job, make a modest income and forget all about that SJW crap and then end up voting for Trump. The radical ones remain single forever as cat ladies occasionally showing up in TED talks about empowerment and feelings.

> universities raising armies of militant future baristas and walmart greeters
yeah. I'm not scared

Leftist trash only know how to whine and pounce on a single target when they greatly outnumber them, but they're mistaking patience for weakness. The right is better trained, better equipped, has better strategic minds, and despite all the social justice virtue signaling of the left, a bullet to the head settles any argument.

Yes, you are right, the violence towards US servicemen was one of the tells it was a foreign psyop.

Gen Z will resist it

Also when they become taxpayers and have mortgages their views will change

>hard fanatic
>she's doing a picture she can put on her social media.

They're just virtue signaling. When real life hits they won't have enough time for all that bullshit

people buy into letists values because they just blindly recite whatever is told to them in class because students often want to do the bare minimum because people care so much more about the materialistic pursuits in recreational endeavors, whatever your superficial materialistic fetish may be -

And so why are you surprised then ? They just use what's learned in class to create protest because they want more, and more, in the consumerist materialistic society we have.

I'm more in the opinion culture of society should change, that people should actually care to question what they're taught or actually critically think instead of doing the bare minimum, which yeah, has often been lowered due to leftist policy - but it doesnt negate you from going the extra mile. You can still set yourself apart from everyone else, especially if you can still criticize the leftist status quo, which according to this logic, should be such a great challenge that you should get the best marks for that.

JOIN THE /frg/ WE ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK AGAINST SUCH GARBAGE

pol is full of hard right fanatics.

No, big companies like the one i work for is already infiltrated and are hiring and promoting those fucks as we speak.

If nothing is done soon, were fucked

Sup Forums doesnt riot and assault people that disagree with their beliefs

>inb4 alt-knight

Alt-knight didn't draw first blood

>arny of anti-gun faggots
what problem?

Honestly just let the whole thing play out and it will sort itself out. When the indoctrinated find their esoteric propaganda completely incompatible with the real world they will either learn or fail out of society, resigned to be dead beat wage slaves.

post proofs please.

Need to replace universities with mentor programs, apprenticeships (but for finance, engineering etc), fellowships etc.

I'd much rather pay 40-75 grand to learn medicine / finance / business / engineering / analytics / chemistry from an established corporation / company of my choosing with (if I am successful in the program) would result in a full time position at said corporation / company / firm.

This way you can get specialized info highly concentrated in useful, applicable fields, with (upon success) a guarantee of employment and job experience / references for resumes straight away.Instead of paying 40 grand to undergo Marxist indoctrination and have "activists" who unknowingly support globalist billionaires interupt studying in the library, all while graduating with nothing but a slip of paper that does shit all except put you above the folks who don't have that slip of paper.

Vanguard of Liberty
Anticom
Oathkeepers

radical leftist ideas target the same part of the brain responsible for religious extremism.

Follow them after they have their little leftwing-hissy, then kill them.

Easy.

we just refuse to hire them.

Don't hire ivy league, don't hire from liberal universities. Lobby your company to ban anyone with a criminal record for protesting crimes.

Let me guess, hr cunts, office manager skanks, pr ditzes and beta cuck engineers

National Action made huge waves.

Hahaha this. They get triggered when I mention The Donald's name out loud, I'll just turn on a YouTube video of one of his speeches and play it real loud and curb stomp them when they collapse

It is.

She should get a job so she can afford a better place than her feminist friend's hairy armpit.

We hold the university presidents and boards of directors accountable

the university already has quite a bit of corporate influence, especially at the graduate level, or say in business schools.

the university in general serves an important function, not just as the main labor training center for all careers according to "the system", its an institution with the aims of objective critical thinking.

Do you really think you'll be allowed to criticize your PepsiCo education ? Call it out for being biased ? Where your academic freedom goes as far as marketing and quarterly profits ? Ha-ha !

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Get rid of this

>bitch on the left smiling for photo-op

Don't get me wrong however, if corporations can provide a quality education for particular specializations, genuinely improving human capital of labor, that's good, but as I said, people shouldnt give up objective critical thinking to be replaced by what...corporate thought.

To add, get rid of this, too:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Speech_Movement

Resulted in allowing students to hold politcal activities on campus. The hippies were a disaster.

deport them to an actual fascist nation, or better still one of the nations we put that "muslim ban" on. give them some perspective, if they survive.

lol no they aren't dude universities are just for cry baby liberals. its nice and peaceful here and its great, but these kids have a rude awakening once they really grow up.