Do women have the right to dress however they want in public

...and only get positive reactions?

For example, if you saw this girl (pic related) in public, would you be quiet or call her out for showing her flabby ass in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMxsSj3EHIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd glare the fuck out of her.

>flabby
uhhhhh
She's calling for attention and trying to shame her or provoke her in any manner would just feed into her desire. Try to be a better person and ignore her.

What's most rude? To glare or to inform her that her flabby little ass is literally hangin'?

if ur good looking then tell her what shes wearing is disgusting and to cover herself up

That is what we call sluts my friends one of my co workers keeps showing herself in a woman march with no bra >:(

Id follow her like a creep till she went home and thought about her slutty life choices

yes women can dress however they want
to think otherwise is the domain of the islamic filth

>Do women have the right
No, cunts don't have rights, people have rights. A cunt should dress as her owner tells her to.

Yes. Women are free to do whatever they want

Would anyone here tell her she's got a flabby butt?

honestly I'd just creep up behind her and jack off. I'd cum on her discretely and walk away chuckling to myself.

>wanting them to dress modestly is the same as being forced to wear a body bag with air holes

Im ok with it as long as she let's me sniff her sticky feet.

Ask her why she feels the need to objectify herself so much.

I love PK!

Women should dress with the utmost modesty. Otherwise you're dressing to attract men, which makes you a whore.

If you wear thongs or cheekies, you're a whore.
If you show your bra straps, you're a whore.
If you don't cover your head, you're a whore.

You literally can't refute this. Pic related... "Our girl" Lauren Southern lets her bra strap hang out like a degenerate slut. Disgusting desu

nope

ridicule and judgements based on appearance reinforce the status quo

DISCUSSING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW IN /frg/

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTFTFTFTFT...PFFT PFFFT PFFFFFFFFT...brrrr...

That's a good thing. Interrupting the "status quo" means allowing the future mother of your children to be another man's cum towel. This pleases the Jew.

The best way to do this is this...

>Walking down street
>Have hot girlfriend/wife/fiancee
>She is dressed modestly
>Look girl dressed like a whore right in the eyes and insult her
>Walk away laughing with your hot conservative girl

The only way this works if you and your girl are good looking and conservative

why do white people refuse to wear shoes?fucking filthy

I just want to smell a woman's asshole. That's literally all I want in life.

I would rape her

Underated post

I would go there and pick her up, take her behind the bushes and eat her ass.

>Yes honey, of course you can go to the club dressed like this! I'll stay home and take care of the kids.

Cuck tier.

Kek confirms

I hope you die prematurely

As long as I get a decent sniff then that's OK.

this is why islam is winning

>implying I would marry a girl like that

Women like this are a reason to get out of the house. They make the world a more happy place.

1. She does not have right for reactions.
2. She should not show her privates.
3. She should know, that her reputation will live with her, even tho it`s 2017. And if the path she`ve chosen leads to destruction, she will end up obliterated.

> pic related
If she is not legal age, parents should be responsible for their family. And government & planned parenthoods should fuck off from families.

>wanting decency in society makes you a muslim

if this is going to be the attitude of the europeans you all deserve to go extinct

The problem is that women don't know whats best for them and the country

BbBbBbrrRRRRRaAAAAAAPpPpPPppPpP

I'd look but I don't care but only for pic related. I don't leave the house enough to honestly care and that's with a job.

>modesty
Doesn't matter. Obedience is what's important, that the cunt obeys her owner.
>allowing the future mother of your children to be another man's cum towel
That's fine if it's just her father. That's what little girls are for.

You dont call her out, you grab her by the ass.

>flabby ass
>just how gay are you son?

Free independent woman doesn't need no man.
Gets followed into a dark alley by a bunch of men.

Now in this situation you can either
A) Risk your life for 0 reward
B) Walk away

I'm sure she will be fine, woman are as strong as men.

Women have the right to dress however they want.

The public also has the right to film anybody else in public property.

somebody needs to be gassed...

stay quiet

This really should be left up to small communities. In our national public space they have no right.

Her body belongs to her husband or future husband. She is bringing shame to him and herself when she lets other men see it for free.

There is no need for a woman to dress slutty to find a mate, unless she is just looking for sex, making her a whore.

ITT

OP faggotry

I'd report her to the authorities and hope she gets stoned to death inshallah

>> call her out
Not chat up some fine sloot... what's goin on famalam

No.

Also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMxsSj3EHIY

everyone has a right to dress how the fug they want, doesnt mean they should...
There used to be morals and a understanding of deceny, but thats gone.
Islamic caliphate of evropa when?

Unpopular Opinion:
They also have the right to be touched and raped if their clothing signals sexual availablity. They can't send very direct visual signals and expect to be left alone.

I didnt realize they are begging for it in sweden now. amazing. Really tolerant and progressive stuff there bud.

this

Here in Canada girls can dress like that and not be hassled or raped (for now)

I'd fuck a girl like that, but I would not make her my lifelong partner

They seem to believe their actions have no consequences.
They probably think rape gangs from the 3rd world are a urban legend.

You can't touch a cunt who is owned by somebody else. That's wrong.

I've stopped giving a fuck if a woman notices me leering at her. At the gym if I see a woman with heavy cleavage showing or tight yoga pants I'll continue looking at her body even if she notices and sometimes I'll even say "nice shirt" or something

REPORTED

sorry Muhammad

>you have a nice ass in those shoes

try it

wear some shoes you fucking degenerate

>frizzy hair

2/10

I have the right to not sit in some girl's snail trail on a public bench. At least cover your snatches.

The Vatican? Lol WTF Francis. Anyways just lick her ass

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

yees...quite pungent my dear...is that....dare i say....eggs i smell?

>For example, if you saw this girl (pic related) in public, would you be quiet or call her out for showing her flabby ass in public?

Why doesn't everyone just make BRAP noises at her and make fart noises with their armpits? Might make her feel ashamed of showing off her disgusting fart factory.

>Be me at zoo with a group.
>See some european chick with a small group with half of her ass hanging out
>Friends are like 'man that chick is hot! wow!'
>I walk over and sternly tell her that she should cover up there are children in this zoo
>Looks shocked, as I walk away she yells 'fuck you!' in her gutteral EASTERN EUROPEAN accent.
>Mfw it was OP's sister.

Id tell her to cover herself up or compliment her on her arse which would hopefully make her cover herself

Why didn't you just brap and make fart noises at her? Maybe get her attention, make it known that you're staring at her ass, and then make her self conscious about showing off her fart factory.

Are you a virgin?

Because I am not retarded or autistic and am not going to walk up to someone and make silly child noises?

I stare at little girls all the time. They're there to be looked at, why n8t stare.
Shoes are like clothes, they're for people not cunts.

i'm 23 and haven't gotten laid since high school famalam, why you ask? I've always had a fart fetish.

I don't like how revealing some of the fashion choices are. Maybe men should start wearing shit like this. Have our cocks hanging out in public for everyone to see. Probably cause an uproar. But I'm not a whore with 0 self respect so... yeah