Is Brexit the start of our next empire?

Is Brexit the start of our next empire?
Only anglos are allowed to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

age-of-treason.com/2015/03/03/julius-evola-the-british-empire-was-a-creature-of-judaism/
youtu.be/_CvHjEkhxJQ
youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4
youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE
youtu.be/yD4Lhu7hcGM
youtu.be/2p5zm-9NCh4
youtube.com/watch?v=yD5UWoURn4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also Canada, change your flag back, ffs

(((Our)))

You mean Rothschild

No, the only thing whites can achieve for now is some form of isolationist nationalism. Also WW1 & 2 are too fresh in people's minds, so empires seem like a horrible idea.

Please kill me. i can't stand it anymore.

half anglo half kebab here i hope you're angry

Muh empire

This country is finished lad

Reminder that Anglo boys have some really hot smelling uncut cocks.

Keep up the good work, boys!

Nice delusion m8

age-of-treason.com/2015/03/03/julius-evola-the-british-empire-was-a-creature-of-judaism/

Hello fellw angloes how's it going?

Says Hans, speaking in the god-tier tongue of the Anglos

british empire and whites are done get to grips with reality

Yeaah :(

Lets not call it an empire then, just call is something else.

What south africa? or britain???

It's all we have, why you bully :'(

It's only finished when we say its finished. Stay strong.

Will do

>Empire
>80% of population non-white

Why do you want to do this?

so an american then?

Unite the people.

what empire germ? you never had one, just larping as the romans you stabbed in the back

DELET THIS!

>first world
>complains about not controlling the world anyomore.
>Doesnt have blacks.

KILL ME REEE....

we can take sweden. fuck sweden.

I forgive you, try to remove the genes as much as possible with future generations.

Europe shall join us in the sun!

Any other anglobros kinda jealous of the colonials? especially the 19th century Africa colonizers. They got to take the world for Britain and now we are expected to watch as we take the world into Britain.

new empire s-s-soon r-r-right???

may as well take north korea too... who's going to complain?

We can do it if we believe enough, this isn't a British empire, it is an Anglo empire. We must unite brothers!

>only Anglos are allowed to post in this thread
why discriminate against non-muslims?

how are you enjoying schengen?

>why discriminate against non-muslims?
It's OK mate, we don't discriminate against non-countries.

Don't see this as an invasion, it is a reunion brothers.

Why stop with the north? think of the e-sports!

It's simple, the non-anglo will play us against each other, like they have done for the last few hundred years.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sup Forums can change the world, help us reunite our empire. We shall build a statue of our god king pepe upon the ashes of vanquished nations!

No, you are the 51st State after your economy crashes due to your vaunted NHS bankrupts you.

>Why stop with the north?
once the north exalt their benevolent overlords for their liberation the south will follow

top kek

It doesn't matter who is in control, as long as we are all united.

youtu.be/_CvHjEkhxJQ

video related to thread

I think you meant to say, "Is Brexit the start of our vassalage to America?"

The answer: Yes

There's only room in the world for one top dog.

Continentals are just assmad that the Anglo master race won and not them.

gtfo sven, we're plotting your demise. oh... you're doing that yourself.

Only anglos??
Yeah I was forgotten that your country is 100% "anglo"
Eat a turd you hypocrite

If we go back to the 1920s style of England, you guys would still have an Apartheid.

remember this!
>remember this!

when Whites fight against each other, the JEW is laughing at us!

All the White vs White wars of history, and geopolitical differences we fought over - ALL OF IT MUST BE FORGIVEN AND PUT ASIDE AND LEFT ONLY INSIDE THE HISTORY BOOKS!

We must not be tricked by our enemy - THE JEW - into letting our Nationalism be used as a weapon against us!

That is why it's important to not only be Nationalists and promote Nationalism, but to be White Nationalist and promote White Nationalism.

This awareness; makes it less likely for us to argue with each other, and infight with each other.

We don't have the luxury to kill each other anymore.

Whites must unite!

We may be English, French, Swedes, Americans, Norwegians or Russians, but above all that we are White!

Inspirational:

youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE

youtu.be/yD4Lhu7hcGM

>remember this!
remember this!

Spaniard with extremely rare anglo surname here. I just came for the aryan blood.

>Only anglos are allowed to post in this thread

Hi

Extremely rare you say?

>How to get guaranteed replies on Sup Forums

Hi, how you doing?

honestly if u want europe to survive let the poles in, at least theyre white

You are a true believer

No not poles, lets do what we did to North America to Europe. if you get me? Ask the natives, they'll understand.

We must purge all niggers/sandniggers/shitskins for starters MAGA

Just as a side note, i'm not a racist, I respect all of humanity equally. I just want unification in the anglosphere, don't let nations divide us.

1200 people in the Uk, 2200 people around the world.

(((globalist)))

More like pic related

Muthafuk

Hola amigo, we wuz anglo?

Has mexico penetrated the red parts of that map well?

You want to divide the whites?

That's impressive, my last name is common as fuck.

Florida is overrun by spics, Minnesota is filled with somalis and cucks, the south has too many niggers, the only true Anglo part of America is currently the New England Area. Maine is among the whitest states in the country, special mention to Montana since they have a high white percentage as well. Other than that we have been compromised, nuke us.

oi ur one cheeky cunt m8

nah, a united anglosphere would be epic; not so sure we should give canada the password straight away though

Listen to this from LOTR:

youtu.be/2p5zm-9NCh4

and think about the dialogue like this:

>Arwen =
Europe or white women

>The Evil from Mordor =
muslim invasion, multiculturalism, race mixing, degenerate shit

>Sauron =
The Jew

>Minas Tirith =
White Nations (in the books Minas Tirith is actually sometimes called "The White City")

>The sword Anduril, forged from the shards of Narsil =
White identity and pride, once again revived; it's our best weapon

The rest you can interpret on your own, in whatever way you see fitting.

british aempire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>German Empire
What empire?

If only we could of been so fortunate to have all of our problems compressed into a single ring.

>germany not claiming to have an empire
has eu cucked
britain claim to have an empire
>has literally nothing exept northern ireland

south africa anglo hahahahahhahahaha

You should take the rest of Europe. member the holy roman empire?

it was neither
>roman
nor
>holy
nor
>an empire
I rather go with our newest achievement

Ok but this time we do scorched earth in Africa for real

>our newest achievement

GREATER ISLAMIC REICH?

You got a problem faggot?

I have a flag for us

Just think about it Sup Forums think of how great this empire could be. Think of all the problems it would solve. Make this a reality. I believe in you.

The ultimate countryball

I just don't want to see more muslims but I know that won't happen.. sad

American Anglo here. I wish the Britbros the best of luck since Brexit got the ball rolling for the war against the globalist machine

no its just your country now belongs to niggers and the idea that you ever be part of something as grand as the british empire is just halarious

listen up you little slav fuck
your country is one of the most disgusting non-countries extisting and you are personllay scum
you literally live from eu money and still think you have the right to talk shit. before you do anything you better get the giant middleeuropean dick out of your ass and fix your filthy shithole of a country, i drove over your streets and looked in disgust on the shit you think you can drive on.
fuck you slav fuck

stay raped by the niggers running your piece of shit rape clay

It's already begun the resistance is just beginning and in time either the politicians will solve the problem or the people will.

we might need your help again

When you get reverse colonized by a country you made up

If you limeys truly reforge your great empire, don't ally with the kikes like you did last time. Help uncuck the Germanic countries you defeated in WW2. We can end Jewish domination and shitskin expansion together.

Oh who was the one who fucked us over? HHHHHHMMMMMM??? South Africa was a first world country till Fucking Bill Clinton got his grubby paws on it.

HRE kings were officially the defenders of christianity, often crowned by the pope.

Bitch niggers still terrified of us, they don't fuck with us unlike you.

You have issues, Poland looks nicer than Germany. Considering Danzig was the issue of WW2, how would Danzig look today with Merkel being in charge, like Hamburg probably.

Our empire*

Sorry for what we did, you are still our brothers. The next empire will see us all treated equally and fairly.

fuck the leaf

Hopefully Trump will stand with Britain

like i give a fuck nigger slime

Stay cucked

nigger fucks are raping more children in your country than germans could imagine to cure aids

the current pope is a kike, and the EU is run by kikes. nothing changes in Germany.

Why the fuck are the poos invited? Do you want your new empire to go to shit that quickly?

T.R.I.G.G.E.R.E.D

youtube.com/watch?v=yD5UWoURn4c