What went wrong with Missouri? Its two biggest cities (St...

What went wrong with Missouri? Its two biggest cities (St. Louis and Kansas City) are among the top 10 most murderous big cities in the entire United States.

Can it be fixed, or is it hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2Gai1uQYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the case of St. Louis, its statistics are a bit off since St. Louis County and The City of Saint Louis are two different legal places.

so those statistics are only from the inner city, this tends to skew the results when compared to most other cities where there are suburbs that are also part of the city.

also its mostly niggers shooting each other in ALL of these cities so.

you know why

The list is from all cities in the US with more than 200,000 people. STL is at 318,000, so, it's well above that threshold.

A murder rate of 60 per 100K in a population of 318K is an enormous amount of murder any way you look at it.

It has to be more than that, though - London, England has more blacks than Detroit and New Orleans COMBINED, but a minuscule murder rate.

STL County has a Population of 1 million.

The city has a disproportionately higher amount of black people (and crime) compared to the county.

I'm not saying there are no problems, but the statistics are a bit skewed.

Can we just stop putting ", England" after London? Everyone in the entire world knows that you mean fucking LONDON (comma) England.

Since black people do the most crime it's easy to say that these murder crimes come from blacks. Most niggers fuck and become part of gangs in the city, have kids and die. Also why black children in America are far more fatherless than other races.

Another thing to point out is that in the city, poverty is everywhere and a lot of people are subject to this. It just seems that niggers are part of this majority of poverty, and become involved in crime and the "nigger culture" I like to call it.

london has less murders because there are less shitskins running around with guns. saudi arabia has less alcohol related deaths than the united states because they arent drinking over there

its not really science

Missouri has water people. A strange parasite infected the water supply in Missouri in 2000 causing permanent zombie like features, such as slow movement, bad motor control and the instinct to bite and eat other humans.

Look at the black population of those two cities. We keep the niggers out there for a reason.

fucking niggers I swear

But that's true everywhere. Even in a city with a fairly low murder rate like Portland, the rate declines even more if you include the whole metro area and not just city limits.

It's the price you pay for BBQ. KC is quite segregated so it's easy to avoid the areas where those murders are taking place. (unless you live in olathe KEK)

It's not the raw numbers, it's their proportion of the population.

Actually, more guns means LESS crime, due to an armed society being a polite society and all that.

At least... it SHOULD. Missouri somehow managed to botch this, which is pretty astonishing.

What went wrong?

East St. Louis is where all the murders take place and its on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.

I live in Missouri and have not heard of this, someone tell me if this guy is spewing bullshit or not.

Missourian here.

Nothing we can do. This entire state is horrendous. Nobody here actually wants to live here.

The cities are some of the most polarized I've ever seen. Parts of downtown St. Louis are not a place to ever get near. The cartels have a significant influence in Kansas City. Both cities are major trafficking hubs.

Meanwhile, the countryside here is almost as bad. The meth problem out there is pushing the envelope on degeneracy. Parts of south-central Missouri are despicable places where law enforcement is non-existent and seem to be straight out of a stereotype.

The icing on the cake is the heroin epidemic making its way into the rich white people in the suburbs. So many people I went to school with are dead, and they all had decent upbringings with no reason to follow that path.

So yeah, thats Missouri for you. Stay far far away.

What about London, Ontario. I bet you didn't think of that ya' big dummy. Also coincidentally has many spooks and terrorists

Also don't even get me started on east St. Louis. Holy shit.

Most of East STL hasn't had regular trash pickup in decades. Piles of trash are all over the place. The schools have leaking pipes and use textbooks from the 80's.

If you get off the highway in East STL by accident and you are white, cops will tell you to get out ASAP and give you permission to run red lights.

The water is beyond contaminated there, as the city is located between multiple chemical plants. Every single serving politician there ends up resigning or is corrupt.

I once got off there and went to the nearest gas station. I saw a BP, the lot was FULL of niggers and their Escalades. It was a open air drug market. Carloads of heroin addicts from the suburbs are pulling in and out. Police nowhere to be seen.

Doesn't the state have a Republican governor now? Is he a "tough on crime" Republican who might clean shit up, or is he a cuck?

Is it any surprise?

>what went wrong
niggers
>can it be fixed
get rid of niggers

His first campaign ad was this youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2Gai1uQYM

its amazing

You've never heard of zombies, dipshit?

>The icing on the cake is the heroin epidemic making its way into the rich white people in the suburbs.
This kind of shit is the worse.

Knew a kid with a full ride to a great Uni, got arrested for Armed Robbery before graduating because he fucking broke into some whore's apartment with an AK-47 to steal weed

Pretty pathetic