Why are successful blacks that escape the ghetto hated so much by other blacks?

Why are successful blacks that escape the ghetto hated so much by other blacks?

Is it simply jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hysOBMd4s5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_and_Benjamin_Binder
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it proves wrong everything they complain about.

even niggas know about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hysOBMd4s5A

"Niggas and flies, always in some shit
Nigga can't stay out of shit for shit
Nigga rob the bank, now everybody know
Cause nigga had a Rolls Royce flippin through the ghetto
Nigga bought his ho a fur coat the next week
And the laws had his ass walkin butt-naked down the street
You want drama nigga I +GOTS+ drama
What about these niggas drivin Beemers livin with they mommas
And what about these tennis shoe chasin bitches
Fuckin athletes, to obtain their riches
But they hate it when a nigga call 'em hoes and tramps and sluts
But if the shoe fit, lace it up
Niggas ain't good for shit but eatin barbecue
And holdin other niggas back, that's all we do
Niggas annoy me like flies
If it was up to me, I'd burn a gang of you hoes alive"

he's not black

>because it proves wrong everything they complain about.
fpbp. they can't claim they're being held down by the white man if one of them gets up

Probably the same reason white girls that marry blacks are hated.

Kekfirmed

If he is not black, then what is he? Curiosity intensifies because I suspect you are on to something. He doesn't have the typical Congoid facial features, for example.

They probably just think they're in cahoots with the white devil

That's because we are all the same species and there is no scientifically definable race.

any black who succeeds is not black

just fuck off

You should know better than anyone you mixbreed faggot

that is what they truly think even if dont admit it, I am saying to point it out btw

skin is black but mind is white

fuck off shill, you fool nobody

that and he not acting like an ape or giving people free money.

Obligatory.

No, I think there is something more to it than that. It is either that there is some kind of phenotype activation (wtf is this called biologyfags?) that happens when a blackman.exe is successfully reared into a domesticated and mentally-performant variant, or that he does in fact have a certain genetic variants that remove chimp.

It is definitely not the case that any blackman.exe can become a Ben Carson, so I suspect it is the latter. Maybe he is Sudanese or something.

>Why are successful blacks that escape the ghetto hated so much by other blacks?
Probably because the IQ difference is so sharp.
We're talking about a 30pt difference in this case.
They're practically different species.

What flag is this

You misspelled jewery.

French flag.

Because they know that us, the white devil funded them and make them successful.
They are well aware of Project Uncle Tom.

kim jong un with the truth

Probably 60pt difference (70 IQ for a nigger, 130 IQ for surgeon).

Crab Bucket

>he's not racist
>must be a shill
I'm only talking about science.

For the same reason some people hate on the Jews.

They do good, and people give them shit for it because they would rather do good to themselves and their families rather than helping usualy ungrateful cockroaches.

Sleepy Ben? Uhmmm....no. I think you meant FUNKY BEN.

>He doesn't have the typical Congoloid facial features
Most blacks in America don't either, because they're mixed with white. They all have at least 1 white ancestor. That means they can never go back to the negroid skull formation unless they are inbred. As long as they have different partners each generation will always have the Caucasoid skull.

you are a racist. This is the worse part about leftards, you are the most racist and hide behind a cover of pseudo equality

>disagrees with my radical views
>must be a leftist
Fuck off you idiot. You sound like someone who gets their entire political opinion from this troll site.

this means, conclusively, you are a shill, first trying to shill you equality bullshit

then acting as a racist due to my flag, with hopes that it would provoke an opposite reaction.

classical shill

because niggers hate hard work, that's literally it. That's why every uneducated nigger these days uses the slavery argument as their main weapon. Hard work literally shuts down every reason why they are failing, thanks goodness I was raised around whites and hispanics cause fuck me I'd hate to be a full 100% nigger these days. My skin and dick are the only black attributes I have.

hahahaha fuck off shill, you fool nobody

>says "race doest exist"

>proceeds to deny being a leftie

and also you took it to yourself to belittle Sup Forums in the process, yep you a shill

scientifically race define.

It's like Stockholm syndrome to them. They see it like those black men are siding with their captors(white people) instead of their prisoner brethren. Black culture is still built around that they are the victims

Also looks like Ben Carson was the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins.
That puts him at the top of his occupation.

------
Patrick and Benjamin Binder (born February 2, 1987) were conjoined twins, joined at the head, born in Germany in early 1987, and separated at Johns Hopkins Hospital on September 7, 1987. They were the first twins to be successfully separated by neurosurgeon Ben Carson, of Baltimore, Maryland. For this operation Carson was able to prepare by studying a three-dimensional physical model of the twins' anatomy. Carson described this separation as the first of its kind, with 23 similar attempted separations ending in the death of one or both twins.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_and_Benjamin_Binder

Because ghetto = plantation

> escaped slaves

Go watch Get Out. That's almost exactly how minorties view assimilating to white culture.

i am not doing your fucking homework, lurk more.

because it spoils their little marxist narrative and outs them for being lazy

>Get Out
for real? I thought Sup Forums hated that movie because of the black guy white girl marriage.

> lurk more.
Bitch, I get paid to be here. I'm here all the time!

Same reasoning with fat people telling other fat people they don't need to lose weight: makes their laziness more apparent.

delete this you moron

Checks out.

Yes, the (((BMWF))) stereotype is present, and yes Sup Forums typically despises such degeneracy. That's not the point. It literally depicts all assimilated blacks as negroes who have had their brain replaced with a white person's, and ends with the Chris Brown slaughtering the entire white family trying to assimilate him.

envy

/thread

crab mentality

>I get paid to be here
Must be nice, y'know, not doing it for free and all that jazz.
Though, it's the people who do it for free that ultimately win. If you truly believed you were doing good in the world, you wouldn't mind not getting paid for it.

Oppressed blacks cant be successful, it goes against the narrative,

>replace black brains with white brains

This movie may be on to something Put elderly white brains in nigger bodies for another hundred years of life!

You have people in this thread trying to argue that he's not actually black. You have people in this thread saying that he is just a total fluke with much higher IQ than most black people. You have people in this thread saying "niggers hate hard work" despite the fact that millions of blacks were worked until their muscles gave out when they were brought to this country and despite the fact that the unemployment rate for black people is 8.8% which you may notice is nowhere even close to 100%. You have people in this thread saying that he must have a "white mind". And of course you have the OP trying to say that it's just "jealousy", and even trying to posit (incorrectly) that black people hate him because he's successful.

And despite ALL of that, Ben Carson will still side with you all that hate blacks, and will still let all your racist transgressions slide, and will even literally erase them from existence.

That's why we hate him. Because no matter how much white asshole he kisses, whites will still not see him as equal, and he refuses to see it.

>france
>waves of nigges,mudslims

>leafland
>cuck president+refugees

>both speaks french

Most surely consider him equal. This is Sup Forums/pol/ where the only thing people have to be proud of is their skin color. I can see your perspective though.

I'm confused with some of the things he says. Why does he way that the brain "was incapable of forgetting and could be electrically stimulated into perfect recall"?

>thinking people are not being ironic and taking everything seriously on a weeb imageboard

dat numeral sequence

because nigger logic.....speak proper english, your acting white...make good grades, your acting white. pay your bills on time, only white people do that. black people are the american lowest caste. democrats keep them subservient with free shit and black leaders keep their people down with guilt and shame.....its fucking stupid.

Nigger what are you talking about?
They worked because they had to else they'd die.
Unemployment rate for black men is at 50% I believe. It may be higher, haven't checked the numbers in about a year.
Ben Carson-for all intents and purposes- got paid by whites, because blacks don't pay their hospital bills which is why medical services cost so much.
It's not that he has a white mind, he thinks ahead for the future, whereas his brethren think only in the present.
He's black as fuck, but I don't think you should take Sup Forums culture so seriously, it's just lulz.

>unemployment rate

What about poverty rate? What about crime rates? What about welfare and lack of fatherhood? What about school scores?

We don't hate blacks. We hate niggers. Learn to separate the fucking issue.

> And despite ALL of that, Ben Carson will still side with you all that hate blacks
That's because you are over-simplifying things by using the massive all-encompassing label "blacks". There are many human biological taxa (races) that, like dog breeds or domesticated Russian foxes, can have strikingly different temperaments and physical appearances. Benzo Carson doesn't look, or act, like Fiddy Cent and clearly their behavior and abilities are vastly different. This label "blacks" stratifies into many different sub-types.

They call them "coons," and from what I gather, it's because the coons have forgotten what the struggle is.

So ya, jealousy.

I remember a disctintion from a few years that would qualify Ben Carson as a black man but a hoodrat as a nigger. Quite effective

There is some pasta I can't find about some user who taught in a diverse neighborhood.

He said a lot stuff about how any black student that performed well in school or looked like they were trying to pass tests got ridiculed and harassed by other blacks for "being too light." He also said something about students' relationships being skin deep with a hint of romance.

It's in blacks' nature to be disruptive and act as though they deserve the world. Blacks expect each other to disregard whitey's system, fight it where possible. They're minds are incapable of rational thought.

I wish more people like you would speak publicly about this, but I realize the risk you would be taking. My roommate (a melanin-enriched fellow) tried to steal my watch, then got aggressive with me when I told him it was mine. Then I heard him say (to my friend) that he likes being melanin-enriched because he can use his skin color to play the dindu nothing card.

I'm glad there are normal melanin-enriched people like you who see this going on, if I tried to say anything about the issues with black culture in public I world be called racist. I'm pale af.

But Ben Carson is an objectively stupid nigger who doesn't believe in evolution.

You can be highly educated and capable in a field, but still be incredibly stupid. Mitt Romney is very successful and skilled, but he's a retard who thinks god punished natives by turning their skin red.

I wonder ((who)) gave them that idea...

Reported.

Report this shill.

I agree.

But this thread was still started from a position of stratification. "Why do 'other' blacks hate successful blacks like Ben Carson?" Implying that the only reason a black person could POSSIBLY hate Ben Carson MUST be because he is successful. The OP couldn't help but be immediately racist in the conclusion he draws? He could have maybe thought "maybe it's Ben's actions or the things he says." or "maybe the qualities that make Trump like Ben Carson are qualities that black people don't really like in their own." Nah, didn't do either of those things.

Here's the plain and simple of it. LITERALLY, the only reason anyone on Sup Forums or anyone on the right, Trump included, talks about Ben Carson or keeps him around is because he is a very easy way to shit on any black that isn't properly fellating white people enough. Weird how black people don't hate Oprah, Russell Simmons, Madam CJ Walker, Ursula Burns, or Aliko Dangote.

Come on the guy literally called slaves "immigrants" and said they were hoping that one day their children would have prosperity. Whatever you think about black people, you really can't see how black people would have a problem with shit like this? I guess not. You all have made slavery apologism such a talent that when a black person does it you can't see it as anything but great.

40 years of state-sponsored pampering bred a culture of dependency among blacks. Sowell curb-stomps delirious negroids in Wealth, Poverty, and Politics.

shows hard work pays and racism isn't keeping them down

so there goes their coping mechanism for being lazy

>complain that the government wants all blacks to live in the hood
>never makes an actual attempt at leaving the hood
>gets mad when someone else successfully gets out
Just nigger logic

Jews have created an identity for blacks that centers around all of their worst attributes in order to foster their dependence on the government, particularly the Democratic party. Blacks that eschew this identity in order to become productive are thus seen by their peers as "not black." Their fellow niggers won't accept them for "acting too white," and whites will never accept them as one of their own, and so the nigger is robbed of any incentive to change his ways.

It delegitimizes all the handouts they've been given if it is shown they can actually be productive and civilized if they actually work hard
Not that most can anyway

>Oprah
Black woman.
>Madam CJ Walker
Black woman.
>Ursula Burns
Black woman.
>Aliko Dangote
Nigerian they know nothing about
>Russell Simmons
Yeah only red-pilled black people watch baseball. The blacks Sup Forums hates revere basketball.
All the other blacks are black women, and in the black community you don't dare shit on black women, you can shit on the men all day long, but say one bad thing about a black woman and you get insta coon'd.

idk.
I'd say they hate every fellow negroes that doesn't fit in their way of life? I guess it sucks for them if you proof that you don't have to rob people in order to have a decent/good life.
Why did they even start to think so?

Well said. Remove that first sentence and switch nigger to black, deliver the message with a cyber blackface (under some sort of KANGZZ pretense) and you have a compelling argument that can actually contribute to effecting cultural progress for American blacks.